Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5179|Sydney
Don't think you're so special.
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6464|cuntshitlake

The post was not directed at you only, but you are over-contemplating stuff if you have to ask questions like the one on the last page.
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
HaiBai
Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
+304|5484|Bolingbrook, Illinois

DUnlimited wrote:

The post was not directed at you only, but you are over-contemplating stuff if you have to ask questions like the one on the last page.
no i'm not.

how the fuck is asking if i should try to go out with a girl that i don't find attractive as over-contemplating?
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5586

We still need a picture.
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6737|Oxferd Ohire
we got one then link was edited out. too slow mac
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
DUnlimited
+1,160|6464|cuntshitlake

HaiBai wrote:

DUnlimited wrote:

no i'm not.

how the fuck is asking if i should try to go out with a girl that i don't find attractive as over-contemplating?
It's like asking if you should eat food that you don't like the taste of. It's like asking if you should buy a car you don't like the look of. It's like asking if you should hit your best friend in the face for no reason.

Use your brain for fucks sake. If you aren't attracted to a girl, why would you go out with her? To show off?
If, however, you like her to some extent, you shouldn't pass just because continuing might make you "seem like an asshole".

You really shouldn't have to be asking questions like that in here.

Last edited by DUnlimited (2012-02-27 18:59:15)

HaiBai

DUnlimited wrote:

If, however, you like her to some extent, you shouldn't pass just because continuing might make you "seem like an asshole".
sorry but i fail to see how that's a good thing or something i shouldn't worry about.  i mean i think ive made the last 3 girls i've been with cry.  it doesn't feel good
DUnlimited
+1,160|6464|cuntshitlake

Of course you shouldn't intentionally make anyone feel bad but life isn't rainbows and marshmallows. Getting rejected isn't going to kill anyone, quite the contrary.

Last edited by DUnlimited (2012-02-27 19:24:35)

HaiBai
dumping someone is different from rejecting them
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6809|Marathon, Florida Keys
came home from bar fucked up at 3am, sister invited her whole high school class over to party and didn't tell me. jailbait all over place, had a bunch of drunk jailbait hit on me and i was too fucked up to tell which ones were 18+ so i went to sleep. I wouldn't ask them because these lil girls will lie to get what they want. woke up and one was sleeping on my floor i told her to gtfo
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5702|College Park, MD
that sucks man
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
DUnlimited
+1,160|6464|cuntshitlake

HaiBai wrote:

dumping someone is different from rejecting them
Are you expecting everyone to instantly hook up with their future spouse then? Dumping and getting dumped are just parts of life for everyone.

You just trolling by now?

.:ronin:.|Patton wrote:

came home from bar fucked up at 3am, sister invited her whole high school class over to party and didn't tell me. jailbait all over place, had a bunch of drunk jailbait hit on me and i was too fucked up to tell which ones were 18+ so i went to sleep. I wouldn't ask them because these lil girls will lie to get what they want. woke up and one was sleeping on my floor i told her to gtfo
it was like this ?
https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-uccvl5O8F_4/TaidG1w2kuI/AAAAAAAABV4/rCHUi59gMyM/s640/george+gross_+018.jpg
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5474|Ventura, California
lol that girl removed me from facebook for good this time.

fking brat, getting along all good and stops talking to me. whatever

plenty of fish in the sea...on to the next
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6737|Oxferd Ohire
removed you. odd
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
like I said, we were getting along fine...then she removed me, hell she was the one talking to me most of the time. "text meeee!" and crap like that
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6716

-Sh1fty- wrote:

like I said, we were getting along fine...then she removed me, hell she was the one talking to me most of the time. "text meeee!" and crap like that
then you werent getting along fine.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
whatever

anyways like I said plenty of girls
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6717|Riva, MD

Macbeth wrote:

Serious reply, no matter how nice a black chick is I would never work up the ability to have sex with one so if she doesn't do it for you now she never will.

Anyway

Just one profile pic dude. It's not like I am asking for a bikini shot. Just something better than a mental image.
Did he actually say it was a black chick at some point?
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty

DUnlimited wrote:

..."to have sex before marriage or not"...
That's a big issue for some people though, especially those who are 'real' Christians and believe in the Word of God or not. Personally, I believe there's a God. I really don't want to wait, but at the same time it does have benefits to wait as I've pointed out plenty of times.

That being said I still have a penis and I want to get freaking laid every day so the issue of sex before/after marriage is a big personal debate. I know what the Bible says but I'm not sure if I want to follow that part or not. If I don't I'd feel like a hypocrite.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6716

-Sh1fty- wrote:

DUnlimited wrote:

That's a big issue for some people though, especially those who are 'real' Christians and believe in the Word of God or not. Personally, I believe there's a God. I really don't want to wait, but at the same time it does have benefits to wait as I've pointed out plenty of times.

That being said I still have a penis and I want to get freaking laid every day so the issue of sex before/after marriage is a big personal debate. I know what the Bible says but I'm not sure if I want to follow that part or not. If I don't I'd feel like a hypocrite.
your a virgin by natural selection not by choice. if god wanted you to get laid, you would've miracled your ass.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
I've had a HJ, and I've been on many dates. I wouldn't call that failure.

And yeah I consider a HJ not loosing one's virginity.
DUnlimited
+1,160|6464|cuntshitlake

-Sh1fty- wrote:

DUnlimited wrote:

My point was that you shouldn't be thinking about shit like that when you are a teenager that has never even had a girlfriend.

Also I still want to see those good reasons to wait till marriage for sex. I can't think of any.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
Like I said, I've posted plenty of reasons here before. Just google them FFS.

Also, you don't have to have a girlfriend to have sex.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6716

-Sh1fty- wrote:

I've had a HJ, and I've been on many dates. I wouldn't call that failure.

And yeah I consider a HJ not loosing one's virginity.
lol hand jobs

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard