twoblacklines
all grown up now (its boring)
+49|6209

_j5689_ wrote:

You'll have to look past the stupid commercial quote for the first one:

Girl on the left in this one:

I don't think either of them do it justice, you just gotta see it up close and see the shape everything.  Yep, she's a dreadhead too, lol

Might've exaggerated on the body a little but notice how her back goes flat all the way down till her ass just suddenly pops out but her legs aren't pencil thin nor oversized, everything is just proportionate enough to not be ridiculous in my opinion.  She's got a tight little abdomen too, especially compared to the other girl who is obviously hiding something under the boob curtain

People always look speechless when I go places with her, it's simultaneously awesome and funny as shit
I was expecting the fittest girl in the world and you posted a pic of an average girl. Fail.

On the plus side black chicks are awesome in bed, seriously those lips are made for sin.... i have fond memories
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6718
unlike shifty, most men don't need a flashy car to get bitches.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5703|College Park, MD

_j5689_ wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

_j5689_ wrote:

I was wondering when somebody was gonna ask me that, lol

Nope, I just strongly prefer black girls, my county is predominantly 2/3 black so I just kind of grew up more well exposed to it and always had much better interactions with black girls and then I eventually realized I found them a lot hotter too
Are you into Spanish girls by any chance? They have all of the good stuff of blacks girls (big butts) and none of the bad stuff (everything else). You should give them a shot.
Nah, it just wouldn't be the same.

There's too much I like and appreciate about black girls after being around them so long.  It's more than just the body type and pretty skin for me, it's also everything that they uniquely go through with the way their culture is and the way our society is that make them so strong as people and as women.  The ones that were strong enough to not get stuck in the ignorance, stagnancy, and stereotypes, and actually strive for better are some of the realest girls you'll ever find and have amazing character.

It's not like those girls are in short abundance around here either given that 2/3 of the county is black like I said and that it also has the highest average black household income of any pre-dominantly black county in the U.S., if it were likely to happen anywhere, it would be here; I've gotten a ton of chances with gorgeous black girls my entire life and I would've had a girl a long time ago if I knew what I was supposed to do with girls in general.  Any girl can still have their head up their ass and still want you to play the bullshit conversation game where you have to flirt a certain amount a certain way and risk a total turn-off/friend-zone otherwise and nothing ever has a literal face-value meaning, and all of that is what I don't do so well at.
PG County does have a lot of ghetto-ass people though.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6465|cuntshitlake

_j5689_ wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

_j5689_ wrote:

I was wondering when somebody was gonna ask me that, lol

Nope, I just strongly prefer black girls, my county is predominantly 2/3 black so I just kind of grew up more well exposed to it and always had much better interactions with black girls and then I eventually realized I found them a lot hotter too
Are you into Spanish girls by any chance? They have all of the good stuff of blacks girls (big butts) and none of the bad stuff (everything else). You should give them a shot.
Nah, it just wouldn't be the same.

There's too much I like and appreciate about black girls after being around them so long.  It's more than just the body type and pretty skin for me, it's also everything that they uniquely go through with the way their culture is and the way our society is that make them so strong as people and as women.  The ones that were strong enough to not get stuck in the ignorance, stagnancy, and stereotypes, and actually strive for better are some of the realest girls you'll ever find and have amazing character.

It's not like those girls are in short abundance around here either given that 2/3 of the county is black like I said and that it also has the highest average black household income of any pre-dominantly black county in the U.S., if it were likely to happen anywhere, it would be here; I've gotten a ton of chances with gorgeous black girls my entire life and I would've had a girl a long time ago if I knew what I was supposed to do with girls in general.  Any girl can still have their head up their ass and still want you to play the bullshit conversation game where you have to flirt a certain amount a certain way and risk a total turn-off/friend-zone otherwise and nothing ever has a literal face-value meaning, and all of that is what I don't do so well at.
well i'm sorry to tell this in a very bold manner, but if a girl says she will take your virginity next fall if you haven't gotten laid before that, she is fucking around with you big time. You're deep down in an area beyond the friend zone. You are in the "pitiful nerd that is easy to play around with" -zone.
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
^ yes  she's a meanie
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6718|Riva, MD

twoblacklines wrote:

I was expecting the fittest girl in the world and you posted a pic of an average girl. Fail.

On the plus side black chicks are awesome in bed, seriously those lips are made for sin.... i have fond memories
I'm just so impressed about the ass to be honest, but she's got a tight body too, small tits up top, skinny waist, and big firm hips and ass which goes into nice legs.

The girl I first smoked weed with still has like my favorite lips ever though

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

PG County does have a lot of ghetto-ass people though.
It's not hard to tell the difference between the hopelessly hood and the real people, at least not for me.  I give people chances and I'm not afraid of anybody because my PG friends already respect and like me so much that they wouldn't let anybody fuck with me.  It's everyday society for me just about and I don't really mind
eleven bravo
+1,399|5261|foggy bottom
i hate to defend shifty but in southern california you really do need a car
Tu Stultus Es
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6718

eleven bravo wrote:

i hate to defend shifty but in southern california you really do need a car
apparently bitches there really care about what car a guy drives.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
eleven bravo
+1,399|5261|foggy bottom
not so much the model as much as the point a to point b necessity
Tu Stultus Es
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6718|Riva, MD
Well, I asked this younger girl I know that's still in high school(She's 17 about to be 18 and graduate in May, I'm about to be 20 in April, other girl is about to be 22 in March) that I've been talking to on and off since summer what she thought of the situation and if she thought the other girl was playing me, and she said she couldn't lie, she was actually a little bit jealous and could see why I was skeptical.  And then I said "Well feel free to beat her to it, you got a whole 9 months to" and she said O.K., and she just needs to find herself first and if she was still single and there was time left(from the first girl, lol) she said she would happily do it.

What the hell would I do without younger girls?  My brother actually lost his virginity at 22 to a 16-year old(age of consent in Maryland).  They all seem to just think you're magical for some reason if you're older

Last edited by _j5689_ (2012-01-14 11:29:07)

FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6502|so randum
threads getting a bit rapey
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!
+521|6740|Toronto | Canada

FatherTed wrote:

threads getting a bit rapey
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6634|949

Adams_BJ wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

must have car

to go see girl

ask her out

damn it
nope. I dated chicks for years before getting my licence
It's different here. But shifty, you have your license right? First step is asking the chick.
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5180|Sydney

Cybargs wrote:

unlike shifty, most men don't need a flashy car to get bitches.
Shifty gets bitches?
Camm
Feeding the Cats.
+761|4970|Dundee, Scotland.

Adams_BJ wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

must have car

to go see girl

ask her out

damn it
nope. I dated chicks for years before getting my licence
I live with my girlfriend and don't have my license.
for a fatty you're a serious intellectual lightweight.
Jaekus
+957|5180|Sydney
My girlfriend is much more interested in what's in my pants than what's in my driveway
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6499

Jaekus wrote:

My girlfriend is much more interested in what's in my pants than what's in my driveway
your girlfriend is obviously homeschooled
Jaekus
+957|5180|Sydney
Huh?

(she wasn't btw)
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
god there were these two smoking hot redheads at this party last night. one was there with her boyfriend but the other was single and had such a nice rack. didn't stand a chance with her though
Jaekus
+957|5180|Sydney
You didn't stand a chance because you believe you didn't stand a chance.
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
I mean dude, I don't think I'm a gremlin but I'm not exactly George Clooney. A smoking hot girl like that probably doesn't look at me and think "ooh, I'd like to get in his pants tonight." They've gotta actually get to know me first lol.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5475|Ventura, California

-Whiteroom- wrote:

I think he just likes to find excuses not to try in life. There always seems to be an excuse for not joining the military just yet, just like there is always an excuse not to ask the girl de jour out. Plus he does still seem to believe women need to be treated as lesser than men.
You're wrong on all three.

I am working toward joining the military. I have a Swiss diploma and a U.S. homeschooling highschool diploma. The Marines won't take either. Would you like to tell me how I'm not joining the military yet on purpose? I'm in school right now just so that I can get into the freaking military. I graduated, I don't need another freaking diploma, but I need a Tier I diploma if I'm to join the Corps. So there, I'm working towards it. Gotta have patience for f#@ks sake White.

Girl du jour? I've admired this girl for a while now but never asked her out. Haven't seen her in 3 weeks, so the next time I do I'll ask her out. Finding excuses not to see her? She lives like over 7 miles away and there's no freaking bus. I need a car to go see her and ask her out.

How do I believe they should be treated as lesser than men? What the hell man? Don't talk shit if you don't know what you're talking about.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
you should have joined the Army in 2006 when they were taking people without GEDs

hell I think they still do

Last edited by Hurricane2k9 (2012-01-14 15:17:03)

Jaekus
+957|5180|Sydney

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

I mean dude, I don't think I'm a gremlin but I'm not exactly George Clooney. A smoking hot girl like that probably doesn't look at me and think "ooh, I'd like to get in his pants tonight." They've gotta actually get to know me first lol.
And so you believed she wouldn't go for you, so you didn't try and she didn't get the chance to get to know you. Comprende?
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
Yeah, true. No guts no glory and whatnot. Ironically I probably would have actually been more likely to chat her up more if I had been sober.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard