Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6580

dilderp
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6114|eXtreme to the maX

-Whiteroom- wrote:

yup, and its not like a, I drank from a dirty can and got sick hours later from food poisoning, its a holy fuck from sober to black out quick, now I'm in the hospital...
Food poisoning happens in minutes, alcohol poisoning less than that.

You guys beleive whatever you want to believe, in the meantime try thinking of some reasons why someone would want to spike your drink and what they would use.

Its a big fat urban myth.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6508|so randum
because people are dicks?
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6745|Oxferd Ohire
for fun
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

-Whiteroom- wrote:

Its never been spiked as there are no people out there with bad intentions... :rollseyes:
There are very few provable cases, many cases where people just drank themselves sick.

If you're throwing up and blacking out its not necessarily because your drink was spiked, usually its because people drink a bit faster, the alcohol in the blood peaks higher and its too late to slow down the drinking.

Why do so many kids supposedly have their drinks spiked on New Years Eve? Its obvious really.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6508|so randum
erm because there are more cunts out at NYE? dil i've known plenty of people - myself included that have gone from ok ok ok to puking cant remember in the space of one unattended drink and 5 minutes
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

FatherTed wrote:

erm because there are more cunts out at NYE? dil i've known plenty of people - myself included that have gone from ok ok ok to puking cant remember in the space of one unattended drink and 5 minutes
Anyone seen someone spike a drink?

If its happening all the time you'd expect to see it now and then.

I think its that there are more amateur drinkers out drinking too fast on NYE.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6508|so randum

Dilbert_X wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

Anyone seen someone spike a drink?

If its happening all the time you'd expect to see it now and then.

I think its that there are more amateur drinkers out drinking too fast on NYE.
takes what, half a scond to tip something into a drink left alone for a few minutes? and pretty please don't call me an amateur drinker
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

FatherTed wrote:

takes what, half a scond to tip something into a drink left alone for a few minutes?
So? Ever heard of anyone getting seen or caught?

I haven't, and the various studies of people rolling into hopsital casualties swearing blind they've been poisoned have just proved they've drunk themselves into a toxic state.
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6471|cuntshitlake

umm what the hell dilbert. i have consumed a metric fucktonne of alcohol during my short life and i have a pretty damn good understanding of how my body tolerates alcohol. blacking out and puking in a bar toilet after 3 beers is not something that happens if "the alcohol in the blood peaks higher" or a symptom of food poisoning. i am pretty sure most people are able to tell when they have been drinking too much or when they've been drinking enhanced stuff. If some weird people want to lie about that, then it's a completely unrelated case.

Your posts in this thread just make me think you aren't exactly an expert on the field of alcohol beverages.
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6508|so randum
ironically i'm too fucked to be normal, but yes DU's post
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
Like I said, simple food poisoning is just as likely as acute alcohol poisoning, some days your body just isn't the mood to be processing poison either.

So again, what would people be spiking drinks with which happens to produce the exact same symptoms as the above?

If people were trying to be funny you'd think they'd be using LSD or rhohypnol or whatever, not some carefully engineered biotoxin.
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6667|BC, Canada
I really don't think its about being funny dil...
I know girls that would be able to keep up with me in my prime, who only have a few drinks and then have to be rushed to the hospital within an hour cause they are having a reaction to being spiked. So, no, I dont believe it came from a dirty glass, or from drinking to quick. Yes, I'm sure quite a few blame losing control on it when they havent been, but calling it an urban myth is just well, earning the nick name dilderp.
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6667|BC, Canada

Dilbert_X wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

takes what, half a scond to tip something into a drink left alone for a few minutes?
So? Ever heard of anyone getting seen or caught?

I haven't, and the various studies of people rolling into hopsital casualties swearing blind they've been poisoned have just proved they've drunk themselves into a toxic state.
Yes, it happens commonly in Whistler, or it used to.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

-Whiteroom- wrote:

I really don't think its about being funny dil...
I know girls that would be able to keep up with me in my prime, who only have a few drinks and then have to be rushed to the hospital within an hour cause they are having a reaction to being spiked. So, no, I dont believe it came from a dirty glass, or from drinking to quick. Yes, I'm sure quite a few blame losing control on it when they havent been, but calling it an urban myth is just well, earning the nick name dilderp.
Did you get the drinks tested?
What did their blood work show?

I bet nothing.
DUnlimited
+1,160|6471|cuntshitlake

is this some kind of a stupid troll act you are trying to pull here
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6508|so randum
i actually did have the whole piss+puke+blood work done, and yes there was something 'foreign' present. please don't ask for the chemical structure, this was half a decade ago.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6667|BC, Canada

DUnlimited wrote:

Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6580

-Whiteroom- wrote:

DUnlimited wrote:

Dilbert_X
The X stands for
Anyone got a scrap of evidence apart from they know someone who had a bad night out and all the symptoms of drinking too much?

I can wait.

In the meantime:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Short-term … of_alcohol

Euphoria (BAC = 0.03 to 0.12%)
Overall improvement in mood and possible euphoria                 
Increased self-confidence
Increased sociability
Shortened attention span
Flushed appearance
Impaired judgment
Impaired fine muscle coordination

Lethargy (BAC = 0.09 to 0.25%)
Sedation
Impaired memory and comprehension
Delayed reactions
Ataxia; balance difficulty; unbalanced walk
Blurred vision; other senses may be impaired

Confusion (BAC = 0.18 to 0.30%)
Profound confusion
Emotional lability
Impaired senses
Analgesia
Increased ataxia; impaired speech; staggering
Dizziness often associated with nausea ("the spins")
Vomiting (emesis)

Stupor (BAC = 0.25 to 0.40%)
Severe ataxia
Lapses in and out of consciousness
Unconsciousness
Anterograde amnesia
Vomiting (death may occur due to inhalation of vomit (pulmonary aspiration) while unconscious)
Respiratory depression (potentially life-threatening)
Decreased heart rate
Urinary incontinence

Coma (BAC = 0.35 to 0.50%)
Unconsciousness (coma)
Depressed reflexes (i.e., pupils do not respond appropriately to changes in light)
Marked and life-threatening respiratory depression
Markedly decreased heart rate
Most deaths from alcohol poisoning are caused by dosage levels in this range.
DUnlimited
+1,160|6471|cuntshitlake

DUnlimited wrote:

i have consumed a metric fucktonne of alcohol during my short life and i have a pretty damn good understanding of how my body tolerates alcohol. blacking out and puking in a bar toilet after 3 beers is not something that happens if "the alcohol in the blood peaks higher"
which part did you not understand? i've chugged 3 times that in alcohol volume with one sip for milder consequences.

Last edited by DUnlimited (2012-01-01 17:48:09)

Dilbert_X
The X stands for

DUnlimited wrote:

DUnlimited wrote:

i have consumed a metric fucktonne of alcohol during my short life and i have a pretty damn good understanding of how my body tolerates alcohol. blacking out and puking in a bar toilet after 3 beers is not something that happens if "the alcohol in the blood peaks higher"
which part did you not understand?
The part where you think thats proof your drink was spiked.
DUnlimited
+1,160|6471|cuntshitlake

Do you drink alcohol?
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
Of course.
DUnlimited
+1,160|6471|cuntshitlake

so has it ever happened to you, and/or do you think it's possible that you could pass out from a couple of beers?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard