Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6617

TSI wrote:

Mon cher Uzique,
I'm the guy.

jk. Actually, it's good that you have yet to wade in and impose yourself...a little bit of tact and craftiness is rare.
I think you have a classic case of "I want you back but won't show it" syndrome on your hands. He wants to see her again. I know not what his messages contain, but I suppose that it is not merely idle chatter; the "I miss us" tag is a clear indicator of that.
Now, for my advice. I would suggest making it known to your lady that you're quizzical as to the contact, not in a manner that would implicate you as the "bad man", but rather that you should like to learn more about this guy. Thus, the reality is out in the open. Following which, you're able to challenge the guy if necessary. However, I'd do that through your lady--less confrontational. I'd ask her to tell him directly that she's moved on, as should he. If his response and subsequent action is not in kind, I'd give him a little talk.

Hope it works out for you.
She knows that I sniff a rat with him, but she assures me that she's never been interested in anything more, they go back a long way as friends, etc.

The same deal goes towards him and his 'intentions' with her, as I suspect them. He's always been one of her best-friends, and when he says "I miss you" and whatnot, he means he misses their best-friend social times. But it still strikes me as odd that a 20-year old guy would do that when he's at Uni and has moved on himself... I definitely do suspect that it's more than just an innocent thing for him. Even though he never got anything more than a friendship, I guess maybe he got a certain sorta kick out of being around her all day one-on-one, and misses even that sort of closeness. He pretty much knows that she wants to marry me and have my small Zique-children, so he knows he has no chance of pulling her or bedding her... but it's still way too fucking weird for me to dismiss it as just friendly chatter.

Thanks for the advice and views, keep 'em coming
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
ICCULUS
Free Sam, Ban Finray.
+418|5571|Athens, GA

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

He still wants to put his dick in your lady, something he probably has wished since the day he met her.  She needs to explain hers and his and hers and your relationship in plain caveman style fingerpainting because he clearly doesn't get it or you need to.  Seeing as he probably doesn't know you're reading his angsty teen "private" letters, you might need to prod your chick into action instead of taking it up with him yourself.

Concerning my own girl issues, I'm hanging out with some hot chick that I met on a flight this weekend.  She's hot and keeps calling me "lovie" in texts and convos so I'm gonna try to fornicate with her soon.
pics etc
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6908

loooooooving you is easy cause your beautiful.......
Noobeater
Northern numpty
+194|6594|Boulder, CO

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

He still wants to put his dick in your lady, something he probably has wished since the day he met her.  She needs to explain hers and his and hers and your relationship in plain caveman style fingerpainting because he clearly doesn't get it or you need to.  Seeing as he probably doesn't know you're reading his angsty teen "private" letters, you might need to prod your chick into action instead of taking it up with him yourself.

Concerning my own girl issues, I'm hanging out with some hot chick that I met on a flight this weekend.  She's hot and keeps calling me "lovie" in texts and convos so I'm gonna try to fornicate with her soon.
Why the hell did i read that as

"so I'm going to try to fornicate with her son."?
I_LIEK_TURTLES_LOL
Banned
+10|5570|Brisbane cos there's turtlez

Noobeater wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Why the hell did i read that as

"so I'm going to try to fornicate with her son."?
because this is the normal reaction
Lai
+186|6298

Uzique wrote:

(...)
Dear Uzique,

As a guy who is known for having some "real good lady friends", who mourns his past friendships every day and who even has a female pen-friend (no really, she didn't have internet untill recently, because her parents were poor Jehova's), I'll tell you this:

- I do not send cry messages at 2:30
- I do not ever send emails like the one you just quoted
- I do not ever end an email, letter or text message with "xxx"
- I never "miss" my female friends, not like that and if I did I certainly would not say so like that
- If they have a boyfriend, it is always perfectly clear that anything between them goes before anything between us, that includes plans for "Mitchell & Webb" whatever that might be. It is something I also take for granted with male friends and it is also something I expect them to honour the other way around, whenever I am occupied so to say.
- I am never as persistent as mr. Wankerstain especially not if the girl would indicate not to appreciate that (which seems to be the case with your girl)
- I never send any of my female friend emails that suffer from such poor spelling and interpunction as your mr. Wankerstain

In summary: the general way in which mr. Wankerstain behaves suggests he is not a true friend of you girl's, but the average stalker. SKEWER HIM ASAP! and keep trusting your girl in this matter.

https://www.nationaldropshippers.com/prodimages/Pearl/88SMS.jpg

Last edited by Lai (2009-06-23 09:41:35)

Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6888|FUCK UBISOFT

What's the policy on asking a girl out on the phone?
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
SamBo:D
Banned
+236|5644|England

Miggle wrote:

as long as you ring and not text i suppose its fair safe man ye
Bevo
Nah
+718|6667|Austin, Texas

Miggle wrote:

Sounds fine. Text, you might as well chop off your balls and choke yourself with them. Phone call, you're golden.

Eds: None of this "If you want we can go out to dinner" or "if you're not too busy" crap.

"Let's go out to dinner tomorrow night", or "Let me take you out to dinner" are much better.

Last edited by Bevo (2009-06-26 17:40:49)

Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6888|FUCK UBISOFT

Oh really?

Any suggestions for a first date?
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6801

Use text or IM's to chat. Phone calls to plan dates, etc.

For a first date, definitely don't do movie. Do something where you can chat and get to know each other.

Dinner, bowling, mini golf?? I don't have many good suggestions for that part.

Last edited by mtb0minime (2009-06-26 17:40:36)

Rohirm
Fear is a Leash
+85|6318|New Austin, Not

Miggle wrote:

Better face to face, but phones work too. Just don't freeze or stutter when asking her out.

Remember gents, DO NOT EVER ask someone out over SMS or Facebook or any of that. Makes it impersonal and hence easier to reject. I posted about this in one of guides earlier in this thread.
Bevo
Nah
+718|6667|Austin, Texas

Miggle wrote:

Oh really?

What kind of girl is it?

Dinner is safe no matter what.
Movies if they're a slut.
Going to a minor league game would be good if they're sports-like.
Bowling/mini golf etc are fine as long as they're not super-girly (read: fake as hell)
Pool/lake/river if you've got a hot bod (I've seen pics, you don't)

Just make sure it's not super serious or just you two completely alone, that's just asking for it.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,977|6778|949

Miggle wrote:

Oh really?

Dinner, mini golf, something not too distracting but fun at the same time.  You want something that you won't get too engrossed in, yet something you can both do with relative ease and still chat.  Or if you drive you can go to the drive-in and then on to suck-face point where all the other kids are making whoopee.
Rohirm
Fear is a Leash
+85|6318|New Austin, Not

Miggle wrote:

Oh really?

Everything you need lad: http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?pi … 1#p2343961

I would recommend a picnic dinner with decent homemade food, followed by going to a nearby ice cream parlor, plus a walk in the park as well as watching a sunset lol. Gets the chicks every time.

Last edited by Rohirm (2009-06-26 17:47:49)

Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6888|FUCK UBISOFT

Bevo wrote:

Miggle wrote:

Oh really?

What kind of girl is it?

Bowling/mini golf etc are fine as long as they're not super-girly (read: fake as hell)

Just make sure it's not super serious or just you two completely alone, that's just asking for it.
I'm hurt.

Mini Golf sounds good, thanks guys.
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6888|FUCK UBISOFT

Little BaBy JESUS wrote:

Spidery_Yoda wrote:

Miggle wrote:

Oh really?

Let her watch you play TF2 for an hour or two.
Yer i hear the chicks dig a TF2 man.
If I show her TF2, she'll just fall in love with yoozeegoo
GCFC
Davide Santon
+45|6076|NY/CT

Miggle wrote:

Bevo wrote:

Miggle wrote:

Oh really?

What kind of girl is it?

I'm hurt.

good luuck
don't be afraid to help her with her swing though
argo4
Stand and Deliver
+86|6080|United States

GCFC wrote:

Miggle wrote:

Bevo wrote:

What kind of girl is it?

I'm hurt.

good luuck
don't be afraid to help her with her swing though
make sure it's a horror flick so she'll cuddle up with you lol
Lai
+186|6298

Miggle wrote:

Don't?

Nah,.. I guess if you're just asking her out it is ok, but in general with girls, cut out the 21th century tech. Eye to eye is still the best. In fact it goes for about everything, including business matters. Email, textmessage, etc., they are all concessions, you employ a less preferable method of communication at the gain of being to communicate at all.

I am not sure about the mini golf though, is that a New World thing? Because here in the old World, it would be quite frowned upon in most places to ask a girl for mini golf.

Rohirm wrote:

I would recommend a picnic dinner with decent homemade food, followed by going to a nearby ice cream parlor, plus a walk in the park as well as watching a sunset lol. Gets the chicks every time.
True, as long as she's not of the McDo generation, but frankly you shouldn't date girls like that anyway, unless you are a professional "redeveloper" (works just like real estate, buy shitty girl with prospect of refurbishing). Problem might be that it requires some skillz on his side to prepare a decent meal.
:blacKOut:
Shevchenkooooo
+42|6412|'Merica
Got completely wasted last night.  Hooked up with this chick I've known for a month (I saw her at a party a month ago and I've just started to hang out with her again these pass couple days).  I consider her a friend.  Today, she ignored me and didn't bother responding to a text or anything else...da fuck bf2s?

Edit: She was wasted too!

Last edited by :blacKOut: (2009-06-30 21:39:44)

ICCULUS
Free Sam, Ban Finray.
+418|5571|Athens, GA
u musta sucked
Stimey
­
+786|6267|Ontario | Canada
ahaha
­
­
­
­
­
­
:blacKOut:
Shevchenkooooo
+42|6412|'Merica

ph1shman420 wrote:

u musta sucked
I'll leave that option open because if she was wasted and she remembered that than I must have sucked haha...and thanks for those wise words

Last edited by :blacKOut: (2009-06-30 21:40:41)

Stimey
­
+786|6267|Ontario | Canada
also; tips for inviting a girl out to get drunk
and then tips to get in said drunk girls pants
please&thanks
­
­
­
­
­
­