DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6676|United States of America
Now a freshmen at the university level, I've never had a girlfriend yet, and most of my prospects have gone to other schools. I find it hard to start up a new relationship because I at least knew and could carry on a conversation with a majority of those females back in high school. I'm rather reserved around all strangers and usually need a few days of just doing something together without even interacting to start the courtship process. One of my problems I know is that I am far too nice and respectful of women. As Stewie observed, "Women like it when you treat them like crap" and the sentiment is confirmed by my observations day to day. Although, it's not much of a problem for me, because I'm a poor college student, and I'm apparently so damn romantic and not really looking for meaningless genital touching
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5693|College Park, MD

DesertFox- wrote:

I am far too nice and respectful of women. As Stewie observed, "Women like it when you treat them like crap" and the sentiment is confirmed by my observations day to day.
yep, also one of my problems exactly. Treat people the way you wanna be treated they said... well I treat people damn well and the fuck do I get in return?
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6214|Escea

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

DesertFox- wrote:

I am far too nice and respectful of women. As Stewie observed, "Women like it when you treat them like crap" and the sentiment is confirmed by my observations day to day.
yep, also one of my problems exactly. Treat people the way you wanna be treated they said... well I treat people damn well and the fuck do I get in return?
That's like me as well, though not with girls. My friends at school for five years became total douchebags and decided to basically ditch me. As a result I've developed a sort of sixth sense of identifying someone's personality before actually talking to them.

Last edited by M.O.A.B (2008-10-13 15:17:32)

Stimey
­
+786|6111|Ontario | Canada
Women want Alpha Males.
­
­
­
­
­
­
JoshP
Banned
+176|5680|Notts, UK

DesertFox- wrote:

Now a freshmen at the university level, I've never had a girlfriend yet, and most of my prospects have gone to other schools. I find it hard to start up a new relationship because I at least knew and could carry on a conversation with a majority of those females back in high school. I'm rather reserved around all strangers and usually need a few days of just doing something together without even interacting to start the courtship process. One of my problems I know is that I am far too nice and respectful of women. As Stewie observed, "Women like it when you treat them like crap" and the sentiment is confirmed by my observations day to day. Although, it's not much of a problem for me, because I'm a poor college student, and I'm apparently so damn romantic and not really looking for meaningless genital touching
holy shit, you are me

exactly the same for me (well last year of sixth form/whateverthatisinUSA but meh)

Hurrican2k9 wrote:

this too
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls

M.O.A.B wrote:

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

DesertFox- wrote:

That's like me as well, though not with girls. My friends at school for five years became total douchebags and decided to basically ditch me. As a result I've developed a sort of sixth sense of identifying someone's personality before actually talking to them.
One of my best friends in middle school pretty much ditched me once we got into high school. Strange thing is it basically happened overnight. One day we were talking about Counterstrike, the next he was chilling with 'the cool kids' as it were.
JoshP
Banned
+176|5680|Notts, UK

Stimey wrote:

Women want Alpha Males.
Yes. and they are invariably faggots.
Parker
isteal
+1,452|6385|The Gem Saloon

JoshP wrote:

Stimey wrote:

Women want Alpha Males.
not all of em
JoshP
Banned
+176|5680|Notts, UK

Parker wrote:

JoshP wrote:

Stimey wrote:

Women want Alpha Males.
not all of em
Tbh i don't know any who aren't
TheDonkey
Eat my bearrrrrrrrrrr, Tonighttt
+163|5708|Vancouver, BC, Canada
Anybody else notice that the only reason we're all connecting so well is because we're all gamers with little to no life outside of Games and computing

Or am I just a fag?
JoshP
Banned
+176|5680|Notts, UK

TheDonkey wrote:

Anybody else notice that the only reason we're all connecting so well is because we're all gamers with little to no life outside of Games and computing
i certainly am... lol
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6705|Purplicious Wisconsin

TheDonkey wrote:

I'm 15 and've nevar had a girlfriend.

Take THAT for girl-problems.
You and me both
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6733|FUCK UBISOFT

War Man wrote:

TheDonkey wrote:

You and me both
there's a reason for that.
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
TheDonkey

Miggle wrote:

War Man wrote:

TheDonkey wrote:

You and me both
Well my excuse for it would be that I've been to a new school pretty much every single school year, bouncing between the city and teh burbs.

The actual reason would probably somewhat revolve around my bouncing between my computer and the TV when I get home every day..
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6705|Purplicious Wisconsin

Miggle wrote:

War Man wrote:

TheDonkey wrote:

You and me both
Yes, no neighborhood girls I'm interested in.

At least 60 seconds have to pass between posts. Please wait a little while and try posting again.
And that annoying the shit out of me.
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
TheDonkey

War Man wrote:

Miggle wrote:

War Man wrote:

You and me both
Yes, no neighborhood girls I'm interested in.
Oh yeah, and that too, at my old school/city there were a couple possibilities, but they're all just terrible here.
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
i've considered leaving school about 4 times because of my social ineptitude
TheDonkey

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

I Haven't considered leaving school altogether, but I've considered transferring back to my old school which would involve getting up at 5AM and taking a 1.5 hour train then walking up hill for 30 minutes to get there, an hour early.

So no, Guess I'll be in this shithole for a while to come.
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls

TheDonkey wrote:

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

I Haven't considered leaving school altogether, but I've considered transferring back to my old school which would involve getting up at 5AM and taking a 1.5 hour train then walking up hill for 30 minutes to get there, an hour early.

I've "only" got to deal with it for 8 more months

on top of having dealt with it for 3 years now

I'd rather be a happy idiot than a depressed intellectual.
Home
Section.80
+447|6839|Seattle, Washington, USA

War Man wrote:

TheDonkey wrote:

You and me both
At 15? I wouldn't really be worried. Everyone I know that had a "relationship" before 16 is embarrassed about it.
TheDonkey

Home wrote:

War Man wrote:

TheDonkey wrote:

You and me both
At 15? I wouldn't really be worried. Everyone I know that had a "relationship" before 16 is embarrassed about it.

This thread delivers.
JoshP
Banned
+176|5680|Notts, UK

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

TheDonkey wrote:

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

I've "only" got to deal with it for 8 more months

on top of having dealt with it for 3 years now

I'd rather be a happy idiot than a depressed intellectual.
i wouldn't tbh, my intelligence is all i have atm...

oh and the internet
eskimo_sammyjoe
Did someone say tea?
+112|6226|S.A. Australia

mkxiii wrote:

from my experience, it all goes away if you block them on msn and they live 100 miles away

if the situations different to that, then dont ask me
Truer words have never been spoken...Ill vouch for that too, if 100 miles and a blocked msn arent enough, then you are in serious trouble
Serious Flex
BlackKoala
+215|6316
This thread is fucking depressing.
TheDonkey

BlackKoala wrote:

This thread is fucking depressing.
You're fucking depressing.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard