_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6872|Riva, MD
Well, as of 10:30, neither her nor my friend who knew where the party was has contacted me.  Although I was talking with her on FB and we both agreed that it would be kind of dumb to go all the way to Baltimore and have a long drive back where everybody is already fucked up, so she said she'd find another.

Looked on her FB just now and she's going to one of those abandoned hosptitals tonight with some friends instead.  Not sure if it's a good bad, or neutral thing though.  Some way or another, I figured shit wasn't going to happen, it never really does

Is there anything I should do?
Camm
Feeding the Cats.
+761|5124|Dundee, Scotland.

_j5689_ wrote:

stop being a fucking pussy and posting in this thread, grow a set of nuts, and man the fuck up.
for a fatty you're a serious intellectual lightweight.
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6872|Riva, MD

Camm wrote:

_j5689_ wrote:

stop being a fucking pussy and posting in this thread, grow a set of nuts, and man the fuck up.
How many times do I have to say that I don't know what to do before it takes effect?
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6653

_j5689_ wrote:

Camm wrote:

_j5689_ wrote:

How many times do I have to say that I don't know what to do before it takes effect?
how many times do you have to be told to do anything, before it takes effect?

seriously, do something, even if it turns out wrong.

at least then you'll know one thing not to do in the future.

fucks sake, you*re just trolling this thread now, aren't you?
Camm
Feeding the Cats.
+761|5124|Dundee, Scotland.

_j5689_ wrote:

Camm wrote:

_j5689_ wrote:

when coming here to ask for help doesn't take effect... I think you're screwed. Honestly, it's not fucking hard. My girlfriend and I met because I frequented the pub she works in, chatted to her outside when having a smoke, met her on a night out, boom. Moving in together in the summer.
for a fatty you're a serious intellectual lightweight.
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5857|College Park, MD
J, just ask her out some time. It doesn't have to be anything special, just ask her if she wants to get some coffee with you.

Now I know what you're thinking. "I really don't wanna fuck this up! She could be the one but only if I play things right!" Nope that's not how it works. If she really was "the one" or at least "a one" then you'd basically fall into each other's arms regardless. If she declines, then hey, you got rejected and that happens to practically every guy. It may or may not go anywhere.

But I can guarantee that if you just equivocate and never be direct, it won't go anywhere.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6872|Riva, MD

Camm wrote:

_j5689_ wrote:

Camm wrote:

when coming here to ask for help doesn't take effect... I think you're screwed. Honestly, it's not fucking hard. My girlfriend and I met because I frequented the pub she works in, chatted to her outside when having a smoke, met her on a night out, boom. Moving in together in the summer.
Further proof that the drinking age is keeping Americans virgins

I guess I really do have to go all out fucking primal and ridiculous.  I'm tired of going in fucking circles like this all the time

The only thing I can think of at this point is just wait some more or come clean which is probably a bad idea anyway.

Whatever, night time's not a good time to think about any of this....
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6653

_j5689_ wrote:

neither is day time, evening time, whatever.

quit thinking.
rdx-fx
+955|6747

_j5689_ wrote:

burnzz wrote:

quit thinking.
Overthinking things is the death of good ideas,
and the rationalization of marginal ideas.

Trust your gut.
Your dick and your brain will conspire to make you do stupid shit.
Your gut is usually pretty simple, straightforward, and honest.
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6872|Riva, MD

rdx-fx wrote:

_j5689_ wrote:

burnzz wrote:

quit thinking.
Overthinking things is the death of good ideas,
and the rationalization of marginal ideas.

Trust your gut.
Your dick and your brain will conspire to make you do stupid shit.
Your gut is usually pretty simple, straightforward, and honest.
That makes sense

That's all it needs to be
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6872|Riva, MD
Just tried that gut thing a little bit

Asked her if she was looking for any Superbowl parties today and said lemme get her number.  No explanations, no bullshit

Last edited by _j5689_ (2011-02-06 07:14:35)

Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5857|College Park, MD
well I'll be
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6872|Riva, MD
It's not really necessary and they don't like it anyway because it's the logical thing to do, lol

I realized it shows lack of confidence as well

Motivation and progress ftw
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5334|Sydney

burnzz wrote:

_j5689_ wrote:

Camm wrote:

how many times do you have to be told to do anything, before it takes effect?

seriously, do something, even if it turns out wrong.

at least then you'll know one thing not to do in the future.

fucks sake, you*re just trolling this thread now, aren't you?
I agree here. It's like you're asking for knowledge how to play the guitar, but are too afraid to pick one up and have a go. Learning takes mistakes. Guarantee everyone on this forum, no, scratch that, on the planet, has made mistakes and learned something and become better at what they set out to do as a result. If you sit there analysing it to death and do nothing, nothing will happen as a result.

Just sayin'
bennisboy
+829|6802|Poundland
this thread has got all kinds of rapey lately
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6653

inb4_j5689_
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6872|Riva, MD

burnzz wrote:

inb4_j5689_
Aw damn

Sike, I already saw it

You can't tempt me and not expect me to come back

I'm just waiting a few days for her to respond, and then I'll just drift back into not caring and wait until next year's great opportunity because that's about how often they come around.  Unless I can make something of those other two that have been around atm
KuSTaV
noice
+947|6667|Gold Coast
i am so sick of seeing this thread
noice                                                                                                        https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/awsmsanta.png
Jaekus
+957|5334|Sydney

_j5689_ wrote:

burnzz wrote:

inb4_j5689_
Aw damn

Sike, I already saw it

You can't tempt me and not expect me to come back

I'm just waiting a few days for her to respond, and then I'll just drift back into not caring and wait until next year's great opportunity because that's about how often they come around.  Unless I can make something of those other two that have been around atm
Instead of posting every single thought you have on the topic, post WHEN something happens. People are getting pretty over it tbh.

This is the "girl problems" thread. Not the "I wanna start a blog about a girl I met once" thread.

Last edited by Jaekus (2011-02-06 21:08:53)

Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6626
fuck me

want an awful night

got really really fucking drunk with a few friends and went to this house party where my gf was... and her ex-flame. i don't have a problem with it at all but i was in such a fucking drunken state that i just acted like a nasty motherfucker and started a fight. called him a cunt and fucking ruined the whole party didn't i. feel awful. x
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6846|Devon, England
If she understood and let it go that you cheated on her, I'm sure she'll forgive you for that.
Jaekus
+957|5334|Sydney
That's a lot of apologising you're gonna have to do. Humility is good for the soul blah blah, but it fucking sucks to have to do it for those reasons.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6626

FFLink wrote:

If she understood and let it go that you cheated on her, I'm sure she'll forgive you for that.
i didn't cheat on her, we weren't officially together over xmas and we were both still involved with other people (she was involved with this ex flame i started on- that's the whole point). i really like her and we're really good together... it is literally totally inexplicable why i did it. ever been drunk and just gone to a bad place, or ended up acting out of character? the drink just turned your personality nasty or sour or anti-social? it was just like that. it's not an excuse - far from - and yeah im taking responsibility for it. feel fucking awful because, contrary to my bf2s persona, im just a nice social guy in real life. really shocked myself that i was so out of order and belligerent. woke up with one of those "oooh fuck, what happened last night?" thoughts and she was lay in bed next to me, looking angry even in her sleep. haha. such a mess. just one of those sadistic, masochistic moods where your head seems intent on ruining shit for yourself; like it's a game, or as if you're going to get some sort of twisted pleasure out of putting yourself in such a difficult situation. i've done it to myself a few times before in the past... equally baffled then as now.

Last edited by Uzique (2011-02-08 05:23:33)

libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Sturgeon
+488|5096|Flintshire
When I'm around certain people (well just one of my mates back home) I always seem to play cock or ball when drunk.

It's seems funny at the time
https://bf3s.com/sigs/3dda27c6d0d9b22836605b152b9d214b99507f91.png
presidentsheep
Back to the Fuhrer
+208|6117|Places 'n such
That type of drunk is never good, started ranting at some of my best friends before about religion for almost an entire night, fuck knows why I did it but it pissed everyone off. Also just pushed over some guy in a bar/club once because he was dancing with my friend and I just didn't like it for some reason.
Like you said, all you can do is apologise and explain you don't know where it came from.
I'd type my pc specs out all fancy again but teh mods would remove it. Again.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard