Whats my age again?
+91|6368|Troy, New York

eskimo_sammyjoe wrote:

Nothing counts in Utah.
Especially wives.
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6638|Little Bentcock
good luck getting in her magic underwear.
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|6014|Vortex Ring State

Adams_BJ wrote:

good luck getting in her magic underwear.
be sure to take note of the pattern on the special seal so you can remake it.
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6771|Scotland

Tetn1s wrote:

Hey you guys think a mormon girl dating a non-mormon is any trouble at all? Any mormons in da house?
My ex's best friend was a mormon, and a mate of mine is a mormon, and I've never seen either of them date "non-mormons". They're a very close knit society here and if she follows the mormon religion properly, then she couldn't date you in the first place.

Now if she isn't a proper practicing mormon then it's fine, but if she is you're not gonna get any unless you get married. Then have lots of babies.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6486
i knew a hot chick in school who was adopted by mormon parents and had a real strict conservative upbringing

went to uni

she is now a hooter's girl in cardiff... one of the best tipped

go figure
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6638|Little Bentcock

Uzique wrote:

i knew a hot chick in school who was adopted by mormon parents and had a real strict conservative upbringing

went to uni

she is now a hooter's girl in cardiff... one of the best tipped

go figure
clearly uni worked out...

she lives in cardiff...
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6486
there are 3 universities there

they're not all bad.

my gf's parents are head department professors at their medical school

Last edited by Uzique (2010-12-30 14:14:32)

libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5194|Sydney
My ex told me tonight she'll never feel the same way about anyone like she does me, and she still loves me, despite now being in a 6 month relationship. I still have feelings for her but will never tread on another man's ground.

I then met and had a great conversation with and amazingly beautiful and intelligent british girl, who's been in Australia for 8 weeks. We talked for about half an hour and I never got her phone number.

I'm now sitting at home at 4:31am, by myself and feeling like a fucking idiot, yet strangely pseudo-content, simultaneously.

What the fuck is going on?
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5252|Cleveland, Ohio
get a hooker
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6771|Scotland

Jaekus wrote:

My ex told me tonight she'll never feel the same way about anyone like she does me, and she still loves me, despite now being in a 6 month relationship. I still have feelings for her but will never tread on another man's ground.

I then met and had a great conversation with and amazingly beautiful and intelligent british girl, who's been in Australia for 8 weeks. We talked for about half an hour and I never got her phone number.

I'm now sitting at home at 4:31am, by myself and feeling like a fucking idiot, yet strangely pseudo-content, simultaneously.

What the fuck is going on?
Please get your ex out of your life. You're never going to be truly happy again if you keep shit up like that.

How old are you Jaekus?

She'll keep you strung along until she's bored of playing around. 6 month relationship and she says that? She needs her head checked.

Do you know her name? Find her on facebook. Then get her number. Facebook is not ever a good idea, but in this situation it is. I've done it and had success from it before.
11 Bravo
Banned
better advice

why is she talking to you?  if she feels that way why is she still with her current chump?  cant trust a ho like that.
well the brit girl may have already left

i agree with Zimmer -don't let your ex string you along, it's not fair to anyone

i imagine she was on the phone with that guy saying how much she wants to be with him when she was with you, no?

Last edited by Kimmmmmmmmmmmm (2011-01-08 10:51:21)

Jaekus
+957|5194|Sydney
She (my ex) was drunk and I know her well. I didn't let on a lot but still, makes one think. She wouldn't say that if; a) she was sober; b) she didn't mean it. So I can forgive her in this instance. And I'm 29. Heart sometimes rules the head... can't speak for others but at times for me this is true.

As far as the brit girl goes, leaving that one to a bit of good fortune that I didn't push away whilst it lasted, but could've gone further if I was smarter (I'm a fucking idiot sometimes when it comes to women). So pessimistic of me. She came up to me and started chatting. I've never been good at picking up girls, just good at holding a decent conversation, and going from there if the hints are obvious enough. Maybe this girl just wanted a good conversation and nothing else. I'll tell myself that for any small comfort it may bring, though I do feel slight regret for potential opportunity lost.

Anyway, wish I had company here in my room, but feeling ok about it at the same time.

Last edited by Jaekus (2011-01-08 11:18:05)

11 Bravo
Banned
dont trust the ho
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5489|Ventura, California
https://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:1-YXibrduG3D3M:https://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg22/burdmaan/Ho-Ho-Ho-1.jpg&t=1
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6587

shifty's got girl problems

he'd like to know what a girl is
11 Bravo
Banned
prawned
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6771|Scotland

Jaekus wrote:

She (my ex) was drunk and I know her well. I didn't let on a lot but still, makes one think. She wouldn't say that if; a) she was sober; b) she didn't mean it. So I can forgive her in this instance. And I'm 29. Heart sometimes rules the head... can't speak for others but at times for me this is true.

As far as the brit girl goes, leaving that one to a bit of good fortune that I didn't push away whilst it lasted, but could've gone further if I was smarter (I'm a fucking idiot sometimes when it comes to women). So pessimistic of me. She came up to me and started chatting. I've never been good at picking up girls, just good at holding a decent conversation, and going from there if the hints are obvious enough. Maybe this girl just wanted a good conversation and nothing else. I'll tell myself that for any small comfort it may bring, though I do feel slight regret for potential opportunity lost.

Anyway, wish I had company here in my room, but feeling ok about it at the same time.
Picking up nice girls isn't about being "good at picking up nice girls" it's exactly what you said: Holding a good conversation. You make yourself interesting enough and there are few girls that would say "no" to a date or otherwise.

Don't regret it, take it as a learning curve and go from there. Next time you manage to hold a conversation like that, remember to ask for the girls' number. Life is far too short to regret such things, and you're old enough to know that.

Take the conversation as a signal that it's time to move on, ignore the "might be" feelings from your ex and make yourself available to the rest of the world.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5489|Ventura, California

Toilet Sex wrote:

shifty's got girl problems

he'd like to know what a girl is
what's a vagina?
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
Jaekus
+957|5194|Sydney
Thanks man, that's sage advice indeed. karmaz.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6486
had a really big chat in bed this morning about my 'last year' with my new gf... told her the what's-what story about my ex, the arrest, the constant partying and over-indulgence with drugs. she knew about it before (and had even told her parents, who were really nice and cool about it) but never in any real detail...

feels good to share shit like that
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6757|FUCK UBISOFT

Uzique wrote:

had a really big chat in bed this morning about my 'last year' with my new gf... told her the what's-what story about my ex, the arrest, the constant partying and over-indulgence with drugs. she knew about it before (and had even told her parents, who were really nice and cool about it) but never in any real detail...

feels good to share shit like that
\o
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6486
oh yeah then i said to her

"i wanna get wet with you"

and she assented

she hasn't even seen tim and eric, she just took it in her stride

what a fucking sweet gf, eh
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6512

honestly, she sounds to have less problems than the other one, Uzique . . .

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard