Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6468
so a bunch of guys that my group knows, mainly through music and events, have purposefully uninvited our entire group from one of their house-parties tonight... after we invited them along to our last one, about 2 weeks ago. yada yada, minor social gossip! and whatnot. but the reason is because one of the guys wants to get with my girl... tactical inviting or what!

cheeky bastard!
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6471|6 6 4 oh, I forget

Uzique wrote:

so a bunch of guys that my group knows, mainly through music and events, have purposefully uninvited our entire group from one of their house-parties tonight... after we invited them along to our last one, about 2 weeks ago. yada yada, minor social gossip! and whatnot. but the reason is because one of the guys wants to get with my girl... tactical inviting or what!

cheeky bastard!
Another black eye on the way?
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6468
ha ha my best friend gave me my last one in drunken playin' around

im a lover not a fighter!
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
ghettoperson
+1,943|6647

Are you going to love him in the face?
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6498|so randum
ill fight your battles uzikins. you know in like war movies theres always some dude on a horse saying some poetic inspiriing stuff? you be him and ill be some guy with an axe

and afterwards we can spoon
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6468
i'm not gonna do anything... we all see his lame-duck tactic, and it's not as if i have trust issues on my side of the fence, so

more fool to him

:blacKOut: wrote:

EDIT: would you ever go for a girl who your best friend was fooling around with only two weeks ago?
No! Only for reasons of short term pleasure. men like that are the disposable ones and should only be used short term. the switch is best executed with a communication between the two switcher parties to avoid hurt/unrational feelings
LAWL

Last edited by Kimmmmmmmmmmmm (2010-12-09 07:47:31)

PrivateVendetta
I DEMAND XMAS THEME
+704|6189|Roma

Ranting to bf2s is nice.  i tried ranting to my roommate...but hes too drunk

EDIT: would you ever go for a girl who your best friend was fooling around with only two weeks ago?
The first part of this made me lol.

Second part, 2 weeks is waaaaaay too soon. If it was history, like a year or more, then maybe
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/29388/stopped%20scrolling%21.png
:blacKOut:
Shevchenkooooo
+42|6263|'Merica

Kimmmmmmmmmmmm wrote:

No! Only for reasons of short term pleasure. men like that are the disposable ones and should only be used short term. the switch is best executed with a communication between the two switcher parties to avoid hurt/unrational feelings
LAWL
And as you can tell by my rants, there was no communication from my "friend."  Just swooped right in there and took her...I only thought stuff like this happens in the movies...I would have never done something like that to him.  He put me in a huge hole and I have to dig myself outta it.  I'm pissed off.  That cocksucker.
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6754|Scotland

Kimmmmmmmmmmmm wrote:

LAWL
And as you can tell by my rants, there was no communication from my "friend."  Just swooped right in there and took her...I only thought stuff like this happens in the movies...I would have never done something like that to him.  He put me in a huge hole and I have to dig myself outta it.  I'm pissed off.  That cocksucker.
Why do you keep switching from "best friend" to ""friend""?

He's either your best friend or he isn't. Decide.

If he isn't, then go fuck him over. "Friends" like that don't deserve to be friends. If he's your best friend then you need to talk to him.
PrivateVendetta
I DEMAND XMAS THEME
+704|6189|Roma
maybe he didn't want to write 'best-friend' all the time when he told us the first time?
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/29388/stopped%20scrolling%21.png
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6754|Scotland

PrivateVendetta wrote:

maybe he didn't want to write 'best-friend' all the time when he told us the first time?
No, you didn't get what I was getting at. He calls him "best friend" (not the single quotes, I'm quoting HIM) and then he calls him ""friend"" (note the double quotes, as he is quoting that words as well, which would indicate he doesn't even consider him a friend).

I got the best friend part, but what I don't get is his schizophrenic changes from "friend" to best friend.
Shevchenkooooo
+42|6263|'Merica

Zimmer wrote:

PrivateVendetta wrote:

No, you didn't get what I was getting at. He calls him "best friend" (not the single quotes, I'm quoting HIM) and then he calls him ""friend"" (note the double quotes, as he is quoting that words as well, which would indicate he doesn't even consider him a friend).

I got the best friend part, but what I don't get is his schizophrenic changes from "friend" to best friend.
He was my "best friend" when all of this went down.  He wasn't just a "friend." My apologies if i did not clarify that in my posts.

Now, I do not even consider him any kind of a friend due to his actions and his lack of courage to talk to me about everything.  Zimmer, you said I should talk to him about it if his he my best friend. I did already.  I'm the one getting fucked over here and I have to keep making moves to keep this friendship alive?  That's not right.  He has my friends I introduced him to and its his turn to make a move.  He should be the one doing talking to me about it.

When I was at his place last night, he didn't even say hi to me when I walked in the door; I had to approach him and say hi.  He completely ignored me whenever he walked by me (you would think i should be the one doing that, right?) and the only time he talked to me was when I was by the fridge chatting with some girl and he asked me if he should make a mixed drink or grab a beer...and that's not a goddamm metaphor for 'hey lets talk about stuff and become best friends again.'
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6754|Scotland

Then screw him over. If you really like this girl or wanna see where it goes, he's not worth it and he's in your way.

Go get her man. You have little to lose if he isn't your friend anymore.
Shevchenkooooo
+42|6263|'Merica

Zimmer wrote:

Then screw him over. If you really like this girl or wanna see where it goes, he's not worth it and he's in your way.

Haha, I don't know if you read all my posts, but I believe I called her a "cum guzzler fag girl' or something akin to that.  I don't want to go after her; I wouldn't mind being friends with her, but that may be difficult.  My best friend is all over that girl right now, so they both like each other more than they like me...after all, to them, im somehow the bad guy in all this...I'm just gonna branch out more and hope karma does its job.

Last edited by :blacKOut: (2010-12-09 13:00:25)

krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6777|Great Brown North
karma is a crutch pussies use to not feel bad about getting fucked over, you want shit done right? do it yourself
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6495

krazed wrote:

karma is a crutch pussies use to not feel bad about getting fucked over, you want shit done right? do it yourself
*May not karma the same person in 24 hours . . .
Shevchenkooooo
+42|6263|'Merica

krazed wrote:

and that's why i said im going to branch out more...karma doesn't do that for ya.
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6777|Great Brown North
i still think you should give him a good knee to the ball area

FUCK HER NOW YA CUNT
Camm
Feeding the Cats.
+761|4966|Dundee, Scotland.
I met a girl on Friday night, been texting all weekend, she has sorted me right out.
for a fatty you're a serious intellectual lightweight.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6598|132 and Bush

Zimmer wrote:

I once dated my roommates x.. It was very awkward for awhile. She would come in the back door when she visted. ..lol

The thing is, it was my roommate who told me "I should hang out with her". I just don't think he thought we would hookup. The relationship with my friend was bad for a short period of time, but we eventually mended it. So long as your not screwing around while they are still together, or throwing it in his face, go for it. I dated that girl for two years.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6754|Scotland

Camm wrote:

I met a girl on Friday night, been texting all weekend, she has sorted me right out.
Great to hear mate.

I told you that everything goes back to normal in time
ghettoperson
+1,943|6647

Kmar wrote:

She would come in the back door when she visted. ..lol
Kinky.
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5699|College Park, MD
I hope there are attractive, approachable chicks in at least one of my classes next semester -_-
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
h4hagen
Whats my age again?
+91|6350|Troy, New York

ghettoperson wrote:

Kmar wrote:

She would come in the back door when she visted. ..lol
Kinky.
+1

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard