FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6692|Devon, England
Of course you're thinking that, but if she's true to what she says, she won't be pulling anyone or allow herself to be pulled.

Other than that, I don't know what to say. Break ups can be unbelievably painful and sometimes all you want is to go back, but unfortunately it doesn't always work out like that.

Good luck, though. You'll think of something, just don't seem sad and desperate.
presidentsheep
Back to the Fuhrer
+208|5963|Places 'n such

FFLink wrote:

just don't seem sad and desperate.
This. Be a man and she'll see something she wants in you, play it cool and it'll work out. Seem sad and desperate and she'll move on, fast. Then that stuff you're worrying about will happen.
I'd type my pc specs out all fancy again but teh mods would remove it. Again.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6499

two halves make a whole.

two wholes make a couple . . .
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6499

if you didn't let her go, she'd be torn. you can't keep her right now, you're torn.
between the two of you, you'd make a whole.

when you both come together as a whole person, when you both have your shit together, you'd be two whole people, making a couple.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6499

i married at 28. it was worth the wait.
and i wouldn't recommend it for anyone else, i did it because i knew i could give my wife, me.
tuckergustav
+1,590|5915|...

i think he means that if you feel like you need another person to make you feel complete then it doesn't make for a good relationship...

spend time figuring out how to be complete on your own, then find another complete person...

I see that it has been answered already...but i typed this shit out on my phone...i'm posting it  lol
tuckergustav
+1,590|5915|...

burnzz wrote:

i married at 28. it was worth the wait.
and i wouldn't recommend it for anyone else, i did it because i knew i could give my wife, me.
i agree that waiting is worth it...we were 27 and 32.
Morpheus
This shit still going?
+508|6001|The Mitten
"everything dies, baby that's a fact. But maybe everything that dies, someday comes back."
reading over this page, I kinda think I know how you feel. Yea, it sucks.
When I broke up with my first girlfriend, it hurt, because it was emotionally involved... but looking back on it, I do think it was for the better.
TBH, there were things that i was overlooking because I thought I found "the one"... I might not have the years that Burnzz does, but I'll say that you need to want the relationship for the right reasons - both of you do. If you're not really sure what the "right reason" is, then you probably haven't found it.
EE (hats
Morpheus
This shit still going?
+508|6001|The Mitten

tuckergustav wrote:

i think he means that if you feel like you need another person to make you feel complete then it doesn't make for a good relationship...

spend time figuring out how to be complete on your own, then find another complete person...

I see that it has been answered already...but i typed this shit out on my phone...i'm posting it  lol
this is kinda what I meant to say.... way to be better at it and faster than me, tuck...
EE (hats
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6811|Marathon, Florida Keys
I've officially graduated from "pick up girls" school. I convinced 2 virgins (best friends) to have a threesome with me....im still in disbelief. Now im going on to grad school for "how to get a girlfriend and maintain a relationship". will report my grades in a week or two.
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
tuckergustav
+1,590|5915|...

Well, I suppose at this point it doesn't matter...unless it makes you feel better.
tuckergustav
+1,590|5915|...

Sounds like she went from one serious relationship into another...she needs time to breath...she was likely to suffocate and you both would have ended up miserable. 

Pro-tip: Don't date someone that recently ended a long term relationship(recent is 6 months or less) if you might want to make a go of it.
Morpheus
This shit still going?
+508|6001|The Mitten

Camm wrote:

tuckergustav wrote:

Well, I suppose at this point it doesn't matter...unless it makes you feel better.
Makes me feel worse if I'm honest. Feels like I've missed the bus. I know that sounds stupid since I'm only 20 and settling down now would be foolish, but I like to think we could have gone all the way.
Yea, i know the feeling.

Just go to sleep, it'll feel better in the morning.

No it won't. it'll still suck, but at least some more time will have passed.
EE (hats
tuckergustav
+1,590|5915|...

http://www.cracked.com/article_18673_6- … think.html

this article should cheer you up...or not.
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6475|6 6 4 oh, I forget

tuckergustav wrote:

http://www.cracked.com/article_18673_6-scientific-reasons-breakups-suck-worse-than-you-think.html

this article should cheer you up...or not.
Funny thing. Me and a friend of mine broke up with our ladies we had at the time on the same day. Well I ditched mine and he got dumped by his.
A serious 5 year party gear kicked in at that moment. And now I'm heading towards the happy shipwreck of marriage 5 years after the party gear broke itself.
Runs_with_sciss0rs
Well butter my buscuit
+121|6193|14072
Hey bf2s, I know I don't post here much, but I need really help.

Pretty much, the girl of my dreams just broke my fucking heart.. I do not know what to do right now, I'm crushed. I haven't eaten in 2 fucking days, I cant even keep food down im so upset. Please, any advise would be awesome. thank you
Bevo
Nah
+718|6522|Austin, Texas
How old are you?
Runs_with_sciss0rs
Well butter my buscuit
+121|6193|14072
I will be 20 in a few months. I've been with her for 2 and a half years
FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6412|'Murka

Runs_with_sciss0rs wrote:

Pretty much, the girl of my dreams just broke my fucking heart.. I do not know what to do right now, I'm crushed. I haven't eaten in 2 fucking days, I cant even keep food down im so upset. Please, any advise would be awesome. thank you
I think we'll need more info.

What did the bad girl do?
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5587

I'm sorry for your lose.

Last edited by Macbeth (2010-10-13 19:45:48)

Runs_with_sciss0rs
Well butter my buscuit
+121|6193|14072

FEOS wrote:

Runs_with_sciss0rs wrote:

I think we'll need more info.

What did the bad girl do?
She just ended it, that's it. She won't return my calls or texts or anything, so I don't even know why.

She called me up the other day, said she wanted to go for a walk. So we met up, and even before we went on the walk she told me that she was breaking up with me, and told me the typical its not my fault, but hers.. then she got into her truck and left.
FFLink
There is.
Wow, man, that really sucks. Some women are fucked up. Were there any clues beforehand that it was gonna end?
Runs_with_sciss0rs
Well butter my buscuit
+121|6193|14072
No none at all, we weren't fighting or anything.

I just want to talk to her so badly, it's killing me
FFLink
There is.
It sucks but all you can do is wait until she 'mans' up and lets you find out what the hell went wrong.

Really feeling for you, can't think of anything worse at the moment
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|6001|Vortex Ring State
ask her if she needs any help finding a new boyfriend

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard