SgtHeihn
Should have ducked
+394|6487|Ham Lake, MN (Fucking Cold)
Well, their is this person on the forums here that just won't return the affection that we have been giving them. They have even gone as far as to deny their own feelings!!

Whiskey Alpha Romeo Mike Alpha November
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5585

mcminty wrote:

uevjHEYFFQ wrote:

Most refuse temptation to post my own bawwww in the bawwww thread.
You might as well do it..
Eh
Long story short; partying and drinking all Friday night with a girl I know, we'll call J.

End of the night J says "I'm pretty fucked when it comes to relationships and I don't want a relationship with anyone right now"

Yep, more or less screwed right?
mcminty
Moderating your content for the Australian Govt.
+879|6721|Sydney, Australia

uevjHEYFFQ wrote:

Eh
Long story short; partying and drinking all Friday night with a girl I know, we'll call J.

End of the night J says "I'm pretty fucked when it comes to relationships and I don't want a relationship with anyone right now"

Iuno, did you try to make a move or something? o.O
LividBovine
The Year of the Cow!
+175|6380|MN

mcminty wrote:

uevjHEYFFQ wrote:

Eh

No, not really.  She is confiding in you that she struggles with relationships.  This is her looking to see how sensitve you are and hoping you may be the answer for her.  Be that confidant she is looking for.  Worst case scenario is she looks at you as a friend and then says "I could never have a relationship with a friend."
"The President does not have power under the Constitution to unilaterally authorize a military attack in a situation that does not involve stopping an actual or imminent threat to the nation" - Barack Obama (a freshman senator from Illinios)
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5585

mcminty wrote:

uevjHEYFFQ wrote:

Eh

Before she left I said maybe we could spend some more time together without all these people running around.

LividBovine wrote:

mcminty wrote:

uevjHEYFFQ wrote:

Eh

No, not really.  She is confiding in you that she struggles with relationships.  This is her looking to see how sensitve you are and hoping you may be the answer for her.  Be that confidant she is looking for.  Worst case scenario is she looks at you as a friend and then says "I could never have a relationship with a friend."
Damn it Bovine, you told me what I wanted to hear. I was hoping for some other views I haven't considered.

thanks.
mcminty

uevjHEYFFQ wrote:

mcminty wrote:

uevjHEYFFQ wrote:

Eh

Before she left I said maybe we could spend some more time together without all these people running around.
Lol, you should have also said that in the first place. So.. what Livid said.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5585

mcminty wrote:

uevjHEYFFQ wrote:

mcminty wrote:

Lol, you should have also said that in the first place. So.. what Livid said.
I hope you're right. Still would love to hear a "you're screwed" opinion though.
LividBovine
The Year of the Cow!
+175|6380|MN
You're screwed.
"The President does not have power under the Constitution to unilaterally authorize a military attack in a situation that does not involve stopping an actual or imminent threat to the nation" - Barack Obama (a freshman senator from Illinios)
mcminty

uevjHEYFFQ wrote:

I hope you're right. Still would love to hear a "you're screwed" opinion though.
My initial one was. Cause if you "made a move" on her, then this was a kinda sugar-coated "no, not interested".
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5585

mcminty wrote:

uevjHEYFFQ wrote:

My initial one was. Cause if you "made a move" on her, then this was a kinda sugar-coated "no, not interested".
Eh well, I didn't so I guess it's all good then. Well wouldn't hurt to probe a bit further into it with J nothing to lose anyway.

Unrelated question has this thread ever given any advice that has led to success?
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5702|College Park, MD
so i'm fucking lonely when it comes to women for fuck's sake i could've been at a dance last saturday but instead i got to serve customers for four fucking hours

i mean what the fuck how come i fail so fucking hard when it comes ot actually picking up chicsk? i can talk to them fine it's the whole asking them to a dance shit that i don't get
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
spasticus5
A TEN! A TEN!
+9|6198|San Clemente(best city ever)

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

i mean what the fuck how come i fail so fucking hard when it comes ot actually picking up chicsk? i can talk to them fine it's the whole asking them to a dance shit that i don't get
you mean like prom/homecoming dance? or something else?
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6716

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

so i'm fucking lonely when it comes to women for fuck's sake i could've been at a dance last saturday but instead i got to serve customers for four fucking hours

Hey wanna dance.

Done. Show confidence, bitches love confidence.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6470
Hurricane, taking girls out on stupid 'dates' and being their partner at fancy dances isn't the only way to score, you know. That's probably why you don't get the whole "asking them to a dance shit", because it's unnecessary. Just get out more in general, go to house-parties, big events... whatever. Meeting girls at dances/balls is like the complete extreme of the spectrum, with sitting inside on your computer being the other polar opposite.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
TheDonkey
Eat my bearrrrrrrrrrr, Tonighttt
+163|5717|Vancouver, BC, Canada

Uzique wrote:

Hurricane, taking girls out on stupid 'dates' and being their partner at fancy dances isn't the only way to score, you know. That's probably why you don't get the whole "asking them to a dance shit", because it's unnecessary. Just get out more in general, go to house-parties, big events... whatever. Meeting girls at dances/balls is like the complete extreme of the spectrum, with sitting inside on your computer being the other polar opposite.
I'm in a similar situation...
But I don't get invited to house parties.
Most of the time, I don't even know of em until after wehn everyone's talking about how __ this happened.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6470
Well then be more pro-active, you cannot expect your friends to always keep you informed in a news-reel fashion. Send a few texts, join a few FaceBook groups, bring it up more often in conversation... get stuck in and go out of your way to involve yourself in these things. As soon as you become a more regular face on the social calendar, you'll find yourself being invited out way more often because people actually remember you're interested. I don't 'get' people who go into these ruts where they cannot meet people... it's a big wide ocean of many fish, but you've got to actually cast your lines and deploy your nets first.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5702|College Park, MD
@Spasticus yeah
@Uzique i'm in the same situation as Donkey, people don't *invite me* to parties so its kinda hard to go to one
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
spasticus5
A TEN! A TEN!
+9|6198|San Clemente(best city ever)
dude dances arent all they are cracked up to be. they are good but nothing special. just talk to some girls before a dance, develop some chemistry and then ask them if they wanna go with you
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6470
Well then read my last post, you can't automatically expect people to remember to throw you an invite to parties if you habitually act like a stay-in. People will eventually stop bothering (consciously or unconsciously) to invite you to events that you don't show up or assumedly wouldn't show up at. It's a hard cycle to break out of, but stick your nose into a few events, be bold and show that you want to be the mack daddy!
JahManRed
wank
+646|6628|IRELAND

Ok, heres mine.
Was with a girl for 5 years. Had a kid together. I left her, we got back together, I slept with an old flame, I left her again, for good. Then for the next 18 months she makes me feel like shit about being unfaithful to her. When you have a kid with a woman, you are in each others life for good, even after you split up. Then it came out at Christmas that my ex has been having an affair with my sisters husband. My ex was a brides made at my sisters wedding and is then having an affair with the groom, less than a year after they got married. So it turns out my sisters husband has been promising my EX and my sister the world and has fucked up the both of them. Now my ex is so fucked up and disgraced that she is taking my son and moving away. So basically he has fucked up my sisters life, my Ex's life and my sons life.
I have made sure the word has got to him that I am happy to do time in jail if I ever see him again and he would be best to get as far away as possible. (He has now left the country.) Since then my Ex has tried to kill herself. Her sister found her just in time and got her to hospital. So I have my ex going to counseling with my support. This pisses off my sister because I am helping her. But it is for the good of my kid that his mother is stable. I got my family pressuring me to take my kid from her. I probably could, but a boy needs his mum and she is a good mother, she just has issues from her own childhood. And now in the middle of all this the woman who I was unfaithful with has confessed her love to me and wants to quit her well paid job in Scotland and take a step down the ladder and move back and work here to be closer to me. Selling her apartment at the worst time and leaving all her friends. I don't know what to do. After such a head frying few years with my ex, I have this other girl wanting to leave her entire life behind to come and be with me. Shes super smart, fit(runs marathons) hot and is a consulting physiotherapist. Only thing is, its serious pressure to start any relationship off with. If we don't get on or it doesn't work out, she has nothing. I really don't know what to do and this girl needs to know what I want her to do asap. eek.
JakAttaK
csanva<3
+492|6326|England

uevjHEYFFQ wrote:

mcminty wrote:

uevjHEYFFQ wrote:

Unrelated question has this thread ever given any advice that has led to success?
Sort of ^^ I've only posted in here once, but I've been with my girlfriend 4 months on the 17th
Oisín | Irishpride
Banned
+118|5594|Dublin, Ireland
Jizz on her breasts.
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6578|Columbus, OH

JahManRed wrote:

Ok, heres mine.
Was with a girl for 5 years. Had a kid together. I left her, we got back together, I slept with an old flame, I left her again, for good. Then for the next 18 months she makes me feel like shit about being unfaithful to her. When you have a kid with a woman, you are in each others life for good, even after you split up. Then it came out at Christmas that my ex has been having an affair with my sisters husband. My ex was a brides made at my sisters wedding and is then having an affair with the groom, less than a year after they got married. So it turns out my sisters husband has been promising my EX and my sister the world and has fucked up the both of them. Now my ex is so fucked up and disgraced that she is taking my son and moving away. So basically he has fucked up my sisters life, my Ex's life and my sons life.
I have made sure the word has got to him that I am happy to do time in jail if I ever see him again and he would be best to get as far away as possible. (He has now left the country.) Since then my Ex has tried to kill herself. Her sister found her just in time and got her to hospital. So I have my ex going to counseling with my support. This pisses off my sister because I am helping her. But it is for the good of my kid that his mother is stable. I got my family pressuring me to take my kid from her. I probably could, but a boy needs his mum and she is a good mother, she just has issues from her own childhood. And now in the middle of all this the woman who I was unfaithful with has confessed her love to me and wants to quit her well paid job in Scotland and take a step down the ladder and move back and work here to be closer to me. Selling her apartment at the worst time and leaving all her friends. I don't know what to do. After such a head frying few years with my ex, I have this other girl wanting to leave her entire life behind to come and be with me. Shes super smart, fit(runs marathons) hot and is a consulting physiotherapist. Only thing is, its serious pressure to start any relationship off with. If we don't get on or it doesn't work out, she has nothing. I really don't know what to do and this girl needs to know what I want her to do asap. eek.
Regardless of how people around you put you in a bad spot, the important thing at the end of the day is to take care of your boy the best way possible.
phishman420
Banned
+821|5681
I wouldn't let my kid live with a crazy bitch like that...
GorillaKing798
Too legit to quit
+48|6115|Tampa, Florida
Anyone with relationship/women/confidence problems do yourself a favor and watch the Pick-up artist, it sounds corny but this has helped me so much. http://www.vh1.com/video/browse/index.j … amp;page=4
Start with season 1 and watch the episodes, it will change your life.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard