loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6569|Columbus, OH
My girlfriend problem: my GF is having abnormal behaviors and I think she is starting menopause, should I put her to sleep or is that only for animals? help asap!

Important Lesson for you young  pups:

Some times she tries entraps me by asking me name one female employee that I work with. After I name the first one, she claims I am infatuated with that particular female employee.

Never give you ex's name to your current GF, even if she ask. Again entrapment. My GF caught me off-guard on this one. She said, you (me) said so-so gives you (me) good head.  I agreed but thought back and said I never said that...my GF laughed and got the truth out of me.

crazy women...I can't love em but can't live w/o em halp!
13/f/taiwan
+940|5690
ok im kinda worryed here since my g/f got pregant and all she isnt been havein her period do u think the baby is drinkin the blood?? she 6 month pregant
Parker
isteal
+1,452|6385|The Gem Saloon

12/f/taiwan wrote:

ok im kinda worryed here since my g/f got pregant and all she isnt been havein her period do u think the baby is drinkin the blood?? she 6 month pregant
yes.
GateKeeper{NL}
+142|6360

12/f/taiwan wrote:

plz let the baby bite me when she gets born.

I want to have AWSM VAPIRE powers! kthx!
TheDonkey
Eat my bearrrrrrrrrrr, Tonighttt
+163|5708|Vancouver, BC, Canada

12/f/taiwan wrote:

Are you srs?

But anyways, the blood is the egg and uterus lining that gets pushed out every month, when you get prego, your body stops releasing eggs, and teh lining makes the uterus insides soft so the baby doesn't die.

You should be more worried if she IS having periods
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6707

TheDonkey wrote:

12/f/taiwan wrote:

Are you srs?

But anyways, the blood is the egg and uterus lining that gets pushed out every month, when you get prego, your body stops releasing eggs, and teh lining makes the uterus insides soft so the baby doesn't die.

Dude we all know the baby is drinking the blood.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6188|Winland

"No woman no cry"
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
aerodynamic
FOCKING HELL
+241|5744|Roma
What if this chick hugs you every time, kisses you on the cheek and on the neck almost everyday, but likes to hug around also other guys?
should I go for it?
https://bf3s.com/sigs/8ea27f2d75b353b0a18b096ed75ec5e142da7cc2.png
NateW
my sigs worse than yours
+191|6124

TheDonkey wrote:

12/f/taiwan wrote:

Are you srs?

Fish on.
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5693|College Park, MD
I meet a girl
We say hey every once in a while
Idk what the fuck to say beyond that
This happens with every girl I have a crush on

I'm actually a complete fucking utter failure when it comes to women. I have a better chance at becoming the President of the US (note: I wasn't born in the US...) than getting a girlfriend or a date or getting laid. Yes, even a prostitute would probably turn me down.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6214|Escea

I lack courage,

and the ability to speak Spanish which although unessecary would kinda be a good ice breaker with the girl I like as she can speak it fluently.
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6682|Devon, England

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

I meet a girl

I'm actually a complete fucking utter failure when it comes to women. I have a better chance at becoming the President of the US (note: I wasn't born in the US...) than getting a girlfriend or a date or getting laid. Yes, even a prostitute would probably turn me down.

Hug..?
Stimey
­
+786|6111|Ontario | Canada

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

I meet a girl

Try and find common ground.
TV Shows, music, etc.
­
­
­
­
­
­
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls

FFLink13 wrote:

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

I meet a girl

Hug..?
yes pl0x

And inb4askyourfriendsforhelp, they all say the same generic "Just talk." Yeah, real fuckin helpful, how bout I throw you into a cage match with an MMA fighter and say "Just punch him really hard"?

(yes i'm in a bad mood right now)
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6529|Long Island, New York

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

I meet a girl

If I can get laid, you can get laid.

True story.

BF2s's Q3 2008-Q3 2009 goal - Get Hurricane laid.
TheDonkey
I'm 15 and've nevar had a girlfriend.

Take THAT for girl-problems.
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls

Poseidon wrote:

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

I meet a girl

True story.

You evidently have more ability in talking to girls, and people in general than me

@TheDonkey, I'm 17 a senior in HS, never been kissed, never gone on a date, never had a date at dances etc. lol.

Last edited by Hurricane2k9 (2008-10-13 14:45:38)

Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

I meet a girl

True story.

You evidently have more ability in talking to girls, and people in general than me
I actually really don't. I've fucked up possible relationships more than once due to me saying the wrong thing. Many people have.

You just gotta get out there. And in there.
Parker
isteal
+1,452|6385|The Gem Saloon

Poseidon wrote:

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

I meet a girl

True story.

hes had this sand in his vagina since i can remember.

i told you...be cooler than the other motherfuckers. if you arent, then act like it. find something that they are interested in that you know something about.
ask about the music they are into...who knows...maybe one of em will like the fucking internets.
ask about their interests.

come on...we have been over this.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

Parker wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

I meet a girl

True story.

hes had this sand in his vagina since i can remember.

i told you...be cooler than the other motherfuckers. if you arent, then act like it. find something that they are interested in that you know something about.
ask about the music they are into...who knows...maybe one of em will like the fucking internets.
ask about their interests.

come on...we have been over this.
We need to get Hurricane a pair of aviators. That makes anyone feel confident.

BF2s's Q3 2008-Q3 2009 goal - Get Hurricane some fucking Maverick shades.
TheDonkey

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

I meet a girl

True story.

@TheDonkey, I'm 17 a senior in HS, never been kissed, never gone on a date, never had a date at dances etc. lol.
I (l) this thread

Now I don't feel liek a complete phail.
mkxiii
online bf2s mek evasion
+509|6227|Uk
from my experience, it all goes away if you block them on msn and they live 100 miles away

if the situations different to that, then dont ask me
Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge
+489|6454|Tyne & Wear, England

Parker wrote:

ok, my problem is that i was born in the wrong century.

as early as 200 years ago i could have dealt with my problems much more directly
Convert to Islam.
Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6214|Escea

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

I meet a girl

True story.

Basically, you're a lot like me, though I'm 18. I'm very very shy around basically anyone and find it very hard to join groups because of often very different interests. Though I never got a girlfriend because I've seen loads of times that those who get girlfriends at younger ages often won't stay with that same girl, also, at my age, I haven't really got the money to do nice things a lot of times.

However, all I can say, and its what I'm doing now, is suck it up, don't take shit from anyone who tries to beat you down and go for it.
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6682|Devon, England

M.O.A.B wrote:

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

True story.

Basically, you're a lot like me, though I'm 18. I'm very very shy around basically anyone and find it very hard to join groups because of often very different interests. Though I never got a girlfriend because I've seen loads of times that those who get girlfriends at younger ages often won't stay with that same girl, also, at my age, I haven't really got the money to do nice things a lot of times.

However, all I can say, and its what I'm doing now, is suck it up, don't take shit from anyone who tries to beat you down and go for it.
Fuck yeah.

4 months ago, I was down about being lonely... Depressed about myself, really.

Saw a pretty girl at a party though, made the effort to talk to her (even though there were loads people around, which was hard for me).

Stayed up all night talking to her, just doing all I possibly could to make her laugh and like me. Got her Email, asked her to my school's prom and left the next morning pretty happy about it all. Couldn't believe I had the guts to do all that shit.

Anyway, 4 months on (now) and I'm happy in the relationship with our 4 month "anniversary" tomorrow.

Basically, forget what you're like normally and fucking go for it.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard