Brasso
+1,549|6640

oh well, i've moved on.  just going to be best friends now and cruise til college i guess.  no point in trying to start anything before college with other people because we'll just have to break up anyway and i'm not a random hookup kind of person.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
baggs
+732|6214
why'd you change your name Haffey?
Brasso
+1,549|6640

baggs wrote:

why'd you change your name Haffey?
the other one was getting to be old and shallow i guess...
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6642

I don't have girl-problems.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6631|London, England
lemme guess, you asked that bitch out and she turned you down cos she already has a man despite your total confidence that she'd dump his ass for you

stupid gooner
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6642

broski, she's alllll over me. i'm not gonna ask her out yet though
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6766|Scotland

Brasso wrote:

oh well, i've moved on.  just going to be best friends now and cruise til college i guess.  no point in trying to start anything before college with other people because we'll just have to break up anyway and i'm not a random hookup kind of person.
Or you could break it off entirely if it's bothering you that she doesn't want to be anything more. That's what I'd do. Gone insane before because I've become the "friend". Never doing it again.

Also, Gooners, since when do you not grind with your girl-friends? (note the space).
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6632|Little Bentcock

Zimmer wrote:

Brasso wrote:

Or you could break it off entirely if it's bothering you that she doesn't want to be anything more. That's what I'd do. Gone insane before because I've become the "friend". Never doing it again.

Also, Gooners, since when do you not grind with your girl-friends? (note the space).
since they could feel my dick
ghettoperson
+1,943|6659

Adams_BJ wrote:

Zimmer wrote:

Brasso wrote:

since they could feel my dick
Were they not impressed then?
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6642

Zimmer wrote:

Brasso wrote:

I took it as more of a best friend thing lol. I duno, girls here aren't as 'out going'
ghettoperson
+1,943|6659

Slip them some extacy, they'll soon liven up!
Gamematt
Stocking ur medpacks
+135|6672|Groningen, The Netherlands
I don't grind with my girl-friends either
Bevo
Nah
+718|6531|Austin, Texas

Gamematt wrote:

I don't grind with my girl-friends either
wat

@gooners: It makes more sense at your age.. but outside of any sort of school function/dance you typically grind on your girl-friends. Or you do that here, anyway. Try it out. See what happens.

JakAttaK
csanva<3
+492|6336|England
When we go out, one of my mates tries to grind on our friends that are girls...and they hate it. They tend to run away from him..
CammRobb
Banned
+1,510|6140|Carnoustie MASSIF

JakAttaK wrote:

When we go out, one of my mates tries to grind on our friends that are girls...and they hate it. They tend to run away from him..
I'd try and grind on you...
JakAttaK
csanva<3
+492|6336|England
I know you would Cammy
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5484|Ventura, California
Oh quick question.

That "Surprise" kiss, is it supposed to be a peck on the lips (so to speak) or a more...ummm...advanced kiss?
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6659

No tongue, but just a regular kiss on the lips.
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6376|California

ghettoperson wrote:

thats what i thought at first but nope
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
And by kiss on the lips I'm thinking "not a peck" and I...well never mind I'll just try and see what happens. Now if she would just get on FB or MSN I can ask her out someplace. Maybe I'll call.
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6766|Scotland

ghettoperson wrote:

Well, disagree kind of there. No tongue to start off, and then go in.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
I feel like a Sims person you're all controlling.

This is there part where the PC screws up and says, "Wat" ?

I thought it was a quick smooch Not stay there, well unless she obviously wants it, lel.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6659

Zimmer wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

Well, disagree kind of there. No tongue to start off, and then go in.
Yes, obviously. What I meant was don't just stick your tongue in there, wait till she responds.
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6766|Scotland

I've always gone full force, but yeah sure, try that.
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5188|Sydney
For a first kiss it might be best to take it easy and build up momentum, so to speak. IMO, YMMV.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard