Stimey
­
+786|6267|Ontario | Canada
2 Weeks.
Ummmmm and I'm not really thinking of it as a "relationship"
but more of a 2 week stand.
But honestly, I think this girl is my perfect match or something.
­
­
­
­
­
­
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6903|Scotland

Stimey wrote:

2 Weeks.
Doubt it. You just feel that way because she's new, unlike your gf.
phishman420
Banned
+821|5829

Stimey wrote:

2 Weeks.
Let me guess...you're like 17?
Stimey
­
Ya I wasn't really thinking of splitting with my girlfriend, but I kinda don't wanna get caught.
Like if she goes on my phone I'm basically fucked.
and I'm 16
­
­
­
­
­
­
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6864

Stimey wrote:

Ya I wasn't really thinking of splitting with my girlfriend, but I kinda don't wanna get caught.
Like if she goes on my phone I'm basically fucked.
and I'm 16
Stop texting her. It ain't worth the risk.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Stimey
­

Robin Williams wrote:

"God gave men both a penis and a brain, but unfortunately not enough blood supply to run both at the same time."
God damn my main conflict here is if my girlfriend would put out before April.
Cause I am positive this other girl would.
­
­
­
­
­
­
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6648|so randum
go for the sex
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
phishman420
Banned
+821|5829
No point in ruining what you have now for a girl you might not ever see again. When and if that girl does come to town, see where you are with your current bitch.
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6417
I agree with everyone else. It just seems 'better' because she's new. You don't want to spoil what you have at the moment. Does she even know you have a gf?
TheDonkey
Eat my bearrrrrrrrrrr, Tonighttt
+163|5864|Vancouver, BC, Canada
Ok, so I might as well post here for once,

Couple days ago,i was on the bus to school(this was after school, I got to skip that day, but had to go there to do lighting work after.), and a couple stops in, some really popular girls get on, now, I'm not AT ALL popular, i always get chosen last in PE, I'm almost always odd one out in group projects, etc etc, but at school, these girls've always shown a common hate for me, like everyone else, YET, when they got on the bus, they all said 'Hey', all smiling, as if we've always been friends,

So at this point, I'm slightly confused, on one hand, ,it could be the peer-pressure at school that just pushes me to the bottom with noone giving a shit, but on the other hand, I don't actually have any classes with them this year, so could my reputation've faded since then?

kgothx.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6864

Stimey wrote:

Robin Williams wrote:

"God gave men both a penis and a brain, but unfortunately not enough blood supply to run both at the same time."
Probably coz she values her virginity greatly and doesn't want to seem like a slut?

Judging by your attitude towards women, I hope she doesn't put out to you, only gonna hurt her.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6417
Back when I was in school I found the 'popular' ones would sometimes be nice. And i was like lolwat.

Turns out some of them were actually nice people.

Edit: Agree with Cybargs. You have completely the wrong attitude.

Last edited by Spidery_Yoda (2009-01-25 11:32:03)

Stimey
­

Spidery_Yoda wrote:

I agree with everyone else. It just seems 'better' because she's new. You don't want to spoil what you have at the moment. Does she even know you have a gf?
Negatory.
Pimpin' ain't easy
­
­
­
­
­
­
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6417
*sigh*

Well in that case I definitely agree with Cybargs.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6864

Stimey wrote:

Spidery_Yoda wrote:

Negatory.
Pimpin' ain't easy
Pimps don't hit on girls in another fucking country through texting.
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6903|Scotland

Cybargs wrote:

Stimey wrote:

Robin Williams wrote:

Probably coz she values her virginity greatly and doesn't want to seem like a slut?

Judging by your attitude towards women, I hope she doesn't put out to you, only gonna hurt her.
Wait, this is coming from Cybargs? lulz.
Parker
isteal
+1,452|6542|The Gem Saloon

TheDonkey wrote:

Couple days ago,i was on the bus to school(this was after school, I got to skip that day, but had to go there to do lighting work after.), and a couple stops in, some really popular girls get on, now, I'm not AT ALL popular, i always get chosen last in PE, I'm almost always odd one out in group projects, etc etc, but at school, these girls've always shown a common hate for me, like everyone else, YET, when they got on the bus, they all said 'Hey', all smiling, as if we've always been friends,

So at this point, I'm slightly confused, on one hand, ,it could be the peer-pressure at school that just pushes me to the bottom with noone giving a shit, but on the other hand, I don't actually have any classes with them this year, so could my reputation've faded since then?

kgothx.
when they get back around the "cool" kids, they will be mean again.

trust me.

and what is your reputation?
Stimey
­
Ya I think the best course of action is to pretty much just drop this chick in California.
When she comes back I'll definitely make it priority to see her, but no funny business.
­
­
­
­
­
­
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6903|Scotland

Stimey wrote:

Ya I think the best course of action is to pretty much just drop this chick in California.
When she comes back I'll definitely make it priority to see her, but no funny business.
Tbh, I would keep texting her and just delete her texts once you've read them several times.

Always keep a few girls in your pocket, at all times. Even if you have to make them friends first.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6864

Zimmer wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

Stimey wrote:

Wait, this is coming from Cybargs? lulz.
I am a changed man zimmer.
Stimey
­

Zimmer wrote:

Stimey wrote:

Tbh, I would keep texting her and just delete her texts once you've read them several times.

Always keep a few girls in your pocket, at all times. Even if you have to make them friends first.
Where do I back up the naughty ones
Imma need to by a flash drive.
­
­
­
­
­
­
Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6420

Zimmer wrote:

Stimey wrote:

^ This

Imho, you are quite young, and you should gather as much experience as you can before you turn 18. Go for it. How long have you been with your current girlfriend?
Shem
sɥǝɯ
+152|6674|London (At Heart)

Go me.

Split up this chick and her boyfriend.

Oh lordy, I feel bad.

Still, I'll tap it now -.-
TheDonkey
Eat my bearrrrrrrrrrr, Tonighttt
+163|5864|Vancouver, BC, Canada

Parker wrote:

TheDonkey wrote:

kgothx.

trust me.

I don't really know what my rep is at this school, at this point, I've changed so many times, but people claim that I'm a really annoying bastard(something I've been trying to curb on last couple months)
13/f/taiwan
+940|5846

TheDonkey wrote:

Parker wrote:

TheDonkey wrote:

kgothx.

trust me.

I don't really know what my rep is at this school, at this point, I've changed so many times, but people claim that I'm a really annoying bastard(something I've been trying to curb on last couple months)
They're bored and are using you for entertainment because no one else is on the bus. Like Parker said, once they are around their friends and need someone form of entertainment they will go back to degrading you.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard