mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6667

Yep, that's what I'm afraid of. Anything is good in moderation, but it can get quite out of hand. Max I smoked was once a week (one night on the weekend), and even then I felt like it was too much.

I would hate to get involved with a chick for a long-term thing and then have what you described happen.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6662

Sounds like you like chicks that look like this:

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs500.snc3/27303_345959762060_345955197060_4228601_7985384_n.jpg
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6667

ghettoperson wrote:

Sounds like you like chicks that look like this:

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak- … 5384_n.jpg
Send me more plz? Could always use more fapping material!
ghettoperson
+1,943|6662

That dude/thing disgusts me, like I actually want to set him on fire.
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6645

i find girls smoking to be a big turn off
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6667

Gooners wrote:

Me too. It's a nasty habit. (Cigarettes that is)

And yet, the girl I mentioned a page or two ago (one that I get along really well with and we like a lot of the same things and have the same weird sense of humor), is a smoker. I guess when you find someone you really like, you're able to excuse a few things. Never thought in a million years I'd want to be with someone who smoked
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6645

cigs/cats/weed

the whole lot
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6750|Oxferd Ohire

Gooners wrote:

cats
wot

You may post 2 seconds ago
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
lxcpikiman
imbad @ bf2
+70|6608|Toronto-Canada

mtb0minime wrote:

Not necessarily "problems", but...

What's the consensus/thoughts on stoner chicks? I kind of like them, but not because they smoke weed; it's just that style and attitude they have. Hell, there could be chicks I would look at and classify as a "stoner chick" but she has never touched any drug in her life. I just like the laidback attitude, good sense of humor, don't need a whole lot of makeup, don't dress and act all super girly and go shopping spending my money all the time. I dunno, just seems too good to be true.
hmm unless you want date someone who uses the same BRA for a week and the same pair of pants for who knows how long.
those are stoner chicks.
I know one she disgust me
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6667

Hahahaha, don't worry I avoid the smelly ones
lxcpikiman
imbad @ bf2
+70|6608|Toronto-Canada

Gooners wrote:

i thought I was the only one.
I dont know what it is but there are countless of hot girls at my College but when I see them smoking, it would instantly turn me off.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5486|Ventura, California
Well, she won't fucking answer me, I'll see her Friday, which is when I come back from Lucerne, fuck.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
Peter
Super Awesome Member
+494|6415|dm_maidenhead

mtb0minime wrote:

Yes, but also with that 'style' they have as well. Tight jeans, flannel shirts or silly t-shirts. They also have good taste in music most of the time (none of this Justin Bieber bullshit) and don't read Twilight.

It's just that they also turn out to be stoners, which could be a problem if it's excessive.

I just want to know if anyone's had experiences with them, good or bad. I can't help but be suspicious or wary when they seem so perfect for me.
All the stoner chicks I hang out with are pretty cool.
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6769|Scotland

Gooners wrote:

I agree, to an extent. I see a girl smoking a cigarette, it's a turn off... but if she's smoking a joint casually with friends with a few drinks or what not then not so much.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6667

Zimmer wrote:

Gooners wrote:

I agree, to an extent. I see a girl smoking a cigarette, it's a turn off... but if she's smoking a joint casually with friends with a few drinks or what not then not so much.
Agree.

Also I want to clarify that I don't go for stoner chicks because they smoke weed. That's a retarded reason to be attracted to someone. It's just that the style and attitude I prefer happens to belong to women who smoke a little doobie every now and then.
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6769|Scotland

mtb0minime wrote:

Zimmer wrote:

Gooners wrote:

Agree.

Also I want to clarify that I don't go for stoner chicks because they smoke weed. That's a retarded reason to be attracted to someone. It's just that the style and attitude I prefer happens to belong to women who smoke a little doobie every now and then.
Actually, once you really really get to know the girl, you'd be surprised at how different their real attitude is. They smoke the joints because they have the stressed attitude, not because they're laid back.

Of course, there is a selection of both, but I usually find girls doing it for the first reason, not second.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6667

Hmm, that's a good point. But at least they're doing something to relieve the stress, instead of bitching and moaning and flipping out because I missed a plate when doing the dishes.
Lai
+186|6164
Nah,.. I don't mind girls smoking so much. What I do mind is when they smoke só much, that when they open their mouth to say something, you're surprised by this heavy distinctly unfeminine smoked-through voice.
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6645

i mean like the weed fiends/pot head girls.
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6591|Columbus, OH

Gooners wrote:

i use to think this way until I discovered female smokers are more receptive in putting "things" in their mouths.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6662

"If she smokes, she pokes"
mcminty
Moderating your content for the Australian Govt.
+879|6734|Sydney, Australia

Gooners wrote:

Same. Automatically disqualifies them tbh.

...yes, even tho I can't really afford to be selective..
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5191|Sydney
I find stoner chicks tend to be hornier though.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5486|Ventura, California
Well as always, this Friday, if she comes I'll be seeing the girl I like. All week she hasn't spoken to me once. Can't go to Lucerne anymore, damn it!
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6378|California

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Well as always, this Friday, if she comes I'll be seeing the girl I like. All week she hasn't spoken to me once. Can't go to Lucerne anymore, damn it!
spike up that hair do, so she knows your serious.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard