Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6820|Marathon, Florida Keys

ghettoperson wrote:

Was she hot at least?
oh ya
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
ghettoperson
+1,943|6660

BTW I hope in your drunken stupor you remembered to wrap your man-meat. Who knows what you might catch from a sorostitute.
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6820|Marathon, Florida Keys
yep wrapped it all up
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5713|College Park, MD
Help BF2s

My girlfriend is starting to get... I don't want to say annoying, it's too strong a word. She takes things I say the wrong way, and turns them into big deals. She sometimes makes me feel like I can't bring up anything with her because I don't want her to start being self-conscious and hating on herself. It really can be the smallest things. For instance I said that something she said was a bit ridiculous, and she was like "I'm sorry for being ridiculous" not in a sarcastic manner but in a serious/upset manner.

What do I do? This behavior is on/off, but lately she's done it a bit more often. It can get a bit tiresome honestly.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6702|Devon, England

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

Help BF2s

My girlfriend is starting to get... I don't want to say annoying, it's too strong a word. She takes things I say the wrong way, and turns them into big deals. She sometimes makes me feel like I can't bring up anything with her because I don't want her to start being self-conscious and hating on herself. It really can be the smallest things. For instance I said that something she said was a bit ridiculous, and she was like "I'm sorry for being ridiculous" not in a sarcastic manner but in a serious/upset manner.

What do I do? This behavior is on/off, but lately she's done it a bit more often. It can get a bit tiresome honestly.
I had that. It's not fun, you're right

I'd say either try talking to her about it a non-threatening way or just deal and watch what you say, though it will start to get to you if you bottle it up.
LT.Victim
+1,175|6574|British Columbia, Canada

.:ronin:.|Patton wrote:

I woke up this morning hungover with a naked sorority girl in my bed laying ontop of me. I don't think i have girl problems anymore.
ahaha yes

I went home with this girl last night. I think my girl problems are done with ..

https://photos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs097.snc3/16438_341587410362_547100362_9832726_752519_n.jpg

Epic fucking win, I have no idea how I managed to pull that.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6549|Long Island, New York
clearly she's into office fetishes
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6767|Scotland

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

Help BF2s

There are either two reasons for this:
1. Shes going through a stressful time and is using you subconsciously as a vessel to let everything out. So the solution is to just be there for her, push nothing and let it be.
2. She's gotten tired of you and is pushing you away gradually...but she doesn't want to be the one that breaks up with you, so she's trying to make you angry/frustrated about stuff so you eventually crack. It's quite a typical reaction from girls.

I actually experienced 2 recently... And there isn't much you can do about it. My ex started getting easily irritable and grouchy at stupid things...then she started getting angry and insensitive. It actually got to the point where she actually asked 'do you know why I'm being like this?' I had realized a long time ago, but nobody actually wants to accept it until they get told... And due to the fact I'd never gotten angry or pissed at her, she realised she just had to tell me. Looking back on it all shows me how much shit I put up with... Don't let it get like that with your relantionship...and by the looks of it, it's going that way
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
I see what you're saying Zim, except she keeps saying how she loves me and doesn't wanna lose me.
Amdi Peter
peut-ĂȘtre
+111|5559|paris
Some of you may recall some months ago, when my girlfriend broke up with me. I've have got a new girlfriend now, and texted a bit with my ex.
My new gf doesn't like my ex, she thinks she's weird (and she is) and she scares her, because she had said something about wanting me back, and my gf has bad experience with ex's.
After the last time my ex texted me, it ended with my gf got really upset and I promised her that every time my ex texted me, I would tell her. The thing is, my gf has just gone to London, she will be back at Thursday evening, and my ex has just texted me, asking if I still want to be friends (I wanted to just after she broke up). Now, I don't know if it is one of her usual cunning tricks she does, or if she actually means it.
I don't want to text it to my gf, and upset her, because she has been looking real forward to the trip and she has no possibility of answering.

What should I do?
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6702|Devon, England

Amdi Peter wrote:

Some of you may recall some months ago, when my girlfriend broke up with me. I've have got a new girlfriend now, and texted a bit with my ex.
My new gf doesn't like my ex, she thinks she's weird (and she is) and she scares her, because she had said something about wanting me back, and my gf has bad experience with ex's.
After the last time my ex texted me, it ended with my gf got really upset and I promised her that every time my ex texted me, I would tell her. The thing is, my gf has just gone to London, she will be back at Thursday evening, and my ex has just texted me, asking if I still want to be friends (I wanted to just after she broke up). Now, I don't know if it is one of her usual cunning tricks she does, or if she actually means it.
I don't want to text it to my gf, and upset her, because she has been looking real forward to the trip and she has no possibility of answering.

What should I do?
Not reply until your girl gets back, I would.
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6767|Scotland

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

I see what you're saying Zim, except she keeps saying how she loves me and doesn't wanna lose me.
Doesn't mean anything in this case mate. My ex said the EXACT same words. Honest. Like, that's exactly how she worded it.

Edit - Also, take note that LOVE is interpreted very differently with girls in comparison with guys. When a girl says she loves you, she can mean she LOVES you, or that she just loves you as a person. Not as an intimate object as well. Guys don't seem to comprehend this spectrum of the L word and seem to get put in a false sense of security when they hear that word getting flung around the place.

Also, love gets flung around way too much in teenage years, when it really doesn't mean anything. Between 14-18/19, the word "love" becomes meaningless; which in a way is a good thing because in later life, both women and men learn to use it appropriately because when they were younger they used it too much and didn't really mean it and then got hurt. So please, take that shit with a pinch of salt, it's a teenage relationship, you aren't going to get married.
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
uggghhhh

So she texted me asking if I wanna meet for lunch, and then said that she's sorry about being so emotional and that she wants us to just put this argument behind us, since she "doesn't want to lose me".
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6767|Scotland

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

uggghhhh

So she texted me asking if I wanna meet for lunch, and then said that she's sorry about being so emotional and that she wants us to just put this argument behind us, since she "doesn't want to lose me".
I don't know your relationship with this girl in its entirety, and all I am going on is from what you said.... But I had moments like this with my ex as well, just before we broke up. Basically, one day she loved me and wanted me there so badly and was happy; the next ... not so much. It goes in a cycle until she actually takes a final decision or you decide for her. Maybe I'm wrong with yours.... I actually hope I am wrong, for your sake.
>rush.Durex
Banned
+38|5216
I have no relationship problems.

The blowjob I got last night was the best to date.

flame on fuckers
Eifa
Never regret anything that ever made you smile.
+923|5882|00770

Amdi Peter wrote:

What should I do?
Depends. Is your ex still single or does she have a new bf?
No, I don't need an attitude adjustment. You just need to fuck off.
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls

>rush.Durex wrote:

flame on fuckers
what kinda person puts Durex in their fucking username?
>rush.Durex
Banned
+38|5216

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

>rush.Durex wrote:

flame on fuckers
what kinda person puts Durex in their fucking username?
an awesome kinda person.
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6500|Gogledd Cymru

>rush.Durex wrote:

flame on fuckers
How did you get a sheep to suck? They never fucking do for me, I always have to fuck em up the arse.
>rush.Durex
Banned
+38|5216

The Sheriff wrote:

>rush.Durex wrote:

flame on fuckers
How did you get a sheep to suck? They never fucking do for me, I always have to fuck em up the arse.
Apply (sheep food? lol) to area in/around penis.
Pug
UR father's brother's nephew's former roommate
+652|6553|Texas - Bigger than France

Amdi Peter wrote:

What should I do?
You haven't put anything in there about what you want to do, but...if you want to be friends, it's probably a good idea to discuss it with new gf first and see if its a problem before making a decision (aka, I'm going to be friends with whomever I want...you need to deal with it, and I want to date you not her, so relax).  But moot point if you don't want to be friends anyway.

My experience...ex gf friendship usually is a bad idea.
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6767|Scotland

Pug wrote:

My experience...ex gf friendship usually is a bad idea.
This man speaks the truth. Not that I'm going to be following it soon enough, but I know why it should be the general rule.
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6281
I've been going out with my ex's sister for over a year now, and all is well.

Mostly because yes, I have zero contact with the sister at all and haven't for a good few years.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard