Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6771|Scotland

Kez wrote:

how do I approach this girl, we talk on Facebook but then when I see her in class I rarely talk to her
Start with "Hi, how are you today?" And then link it to what you chatted about on Facebook, whatever it was.

Always a decent start, because she'll realise you remember the conversations you have on the chat.
Kez
+778|5718|London, UK
Cheers Zim, will give it a go!
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6732|Riva, MD
Damn, I'm worried that girl I'm gonna do something with is gonna think I'm boring.  It's the first time I've ever randomly asked a girl I barely know to do something with me.  My friend said I need to get her number and iron out the details by calling her but I hate phone calls.  I prefer to just talk to her in person but it's hard because there's almost always someone else around.  I feel like I'm gonna look like a pussy if I just do it over FB again.  Not sure how I'm gonna keep the attraction either, there's nothing I can say or do that does that, maybe I'm just supposed to be friendzoned for life.
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5803|Catherine Black

Kez wrote:

Cheers Zim, will give it a go!
Don't talk about guy stuff, F1, TF2 etc, talk about what Zim said, then talk about schoolwork and perhaps ask if she wants help studying or something. Keep it casual.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
Jebus
Looking for my Scooper
+218|5779|Belgium
What always works for me is saying a nice goodmorning/afternoon, followed up with a big smile, it's a nice way to interact with people you see daily, but 'rarely' interact with
henno13
A generally unremarkable member
+230|6363|Belfast
This isn't a request for advice. I just feel that this thread is a good place to let my feelings out since IRL, if I say mention something about girls, let's just say not a lot of people take me seriously.

I'm 15. I'm probably the youngest active user on the forum. I have to admit, I have never went out wih a girl, let alone had a relationship. Most relationships at my age, in my opinion, are a facade, just so that the participants say that they did go out with him/her, maybe a few kisses here and here and then they break it off a few weeks later. In my view, its a load of shit and it's made worse by the fact that a lot of people I know do it and that's why I have never bothered in trying to get at gf, at least in my school. This girl doesn't go to my school, we met at a summer camp sorta thing.

It all started around three years ago. I was checking my phone and I was only person in the room, then two girls walked in. One of them sat beside me and started to talk to me, while her friend insisted that she was flirting with me. Over the rest of the summer, we started to become friends and I started to develop a crush on her. For some reason, I half rememeber saying something to her about going out, but I don't think it really happened. Anyway, we went our seperate ways untill the next summer. I was planning to ask her out, then lets just say the shit really hit the fan. I broke my leg and I haven't seen her since. Last week, I decided to do a Facebook search for the lulz, oh and what do ya know? She came up on the top of the list. I added her, no problem, and I sent her a pm, you know, to catch up since I hadn't seen her in a while, but she never repiled. What makes me feel worse is that her Relationship status is set to 'In a Relationship."
I feel that I have seriously fucked up, all the chances I could've taken but didn't take. But that's me just feeling sorry for myself, as I have been for the last few days. As I said at the start of the post, I'm not looking for advice, i'm just letting it out.
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6706|Devon, England

henno13 wrote:

This isn't a request for advice. I just feel that this thread is a good place to let my feelings out since IRL, if I say mention something about girls, let's just say not a lot of people take me seriously.

I'm 15. I'm probably the youngest active user on the forum. I have to admit, I have never went out wih a girl, let alone had a relationship. Most relationships at my age, in my opinion, are a facade, just so that the participants say that they did go out with him/her, maybe a few kisses here and here and then they break it off a few weeks later. In my view, its a load of shit and it's made worse by the fact that a lot of people I know do it and that's why I have never bothered in trying to get at gf, at least in my school. This girl doesn't go to my school, we met at a summer camp sorta thing.

It all started around three years ago. I was checking my phone and I was only person in the room, then two girls walked in. One of them sat beside me and started to talk to me, while her friend insisted that she was flirting with me. Over the rest of the summer, we started to become friends and I started to develop a crush on her. For some reason, I half rememeber saying something to her about going out, but I don't think it really happened. Anyway, we went our seperate ways untill the next summer. I was planning to ask her out, then lets just say the shit really hit the fan. I broke my leg and I haven't seen her since. Last week, I decided to do a Facebook search for the lulz, oh and what do ya know? She came up on the top of the list. I added her, no problem, and I sent her a pm, you know, to catch up since I hadn't seen her in a while, but she never repiled. What makes me feel worse is that her Relationship status is set to 'In a Relationship."
I feel that I have seriously fucked up, all the chances I could've taken but didn't take. But that's me just feeling sorry for myself, as I have been for the last few days. As I said at the start of the post, I'm not looking for advice, i'm just letting it out.
Get on IRC, dude, I spill all sorts of stuff like that daily It's good to release to random people, and IRC rules.
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6637|Little Bentcock

henno13 wrote:

It probably wasn't the best idea to go out with someone you only saw once a year anyway..

IMO all the little "relationships" that kids have are important. They set up the guidelines for more serious relationships later on, and they build confidence with females from an early age. I have been 'dating' girls since primary school, they only lasted for a few weeks, but I never found it hard to get new ones because each one built on my confidence level enough to get a new one.
LT.Victim
+1,175|6577|British Columbia, Canada

Adams_BJ wrote:

henno13 wrote:

It probably wasn't the best idea to go out with someone you only saw once a year anyway..

IMO all the little "relationships" that kids have are important. They set up the guidelines for more serious relationships later on, and they build confidence with females from an early age. I have been 'dating' girls since primary school, they only lasted for a few weeks, but I never found it hard to get new ones because each one built on my confidence level enough to get a new one.
I started dating girls in middle school but they never lasted for more then a few weeks at most anyways.

Dude, you're 15, and this is probably the first girl that you think you had a chance with. Relax, there will be plenty of others.
Laika
+75|5958

henno13 wrote:

Ahhhh, to think of all the chances I've blown. You'll get over it.
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6732|Riva, MD
I spent so much time and effort just to be able to get this date if you could call it that, now I'm freaking out too much because I never planned beyond that.  Can't even really get excited anymore.
whaaaaaaaaaat
><>
+215|5265
quit being such a fucking pussy. sorry for being harsh, but ffs man, get it together
Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6287

Adams_BJ wrote:

Very true. My first... girlfriends were, let's say, not the most clever or mature girls ever. It's all about experience.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6731

whaaaaaaaaaat wrote:

quit being such a fucking pussy. sorry for being harsh, but ffs man, get it together
Free ig.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
FFLink
There is.
Ideas for a way to get a girls number who the only point of communication I have with her is on FB chat.

I know her from work, like her, been talking to her for a few days, setting it all up, etc. and now I wanna ask her out somewhere. She's off work all week, though, I won't see her at College now til next week so the only communication I have is FB chat. I don't wanna ask her out over that, though, so I need a smooth way to get her number

Ideas
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6512

FB has an inbox - privately ask for her number again, apologize for losing it the first time, and tell her you're looking forward to calling her. . .
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6647|949

If you've been talking to her over FB chat for a few days why do you need a smooth way to get her number?  Just be direct, save the Casanova smoothness for when you actually go out with her.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6512

or, like rico suave just said . . .
FFLink
There is.

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

If you've been talking to her over FB chat for a few days why do you need a smooth way to get her number?  Just be direct, save the Casanova smoothness for when you actually go out with her.
Reckon? What so just straight up "Can I get your phone number?"

Seems kinda... Messy..?
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6664
say you'd like to do coffee during work break...ask for her number so you can see if she's free..or just ask her, what do you have to lose?
FFLink
There is.

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

say you'd like to do coffee during work break...ask for her number so you can see if she's free..or just ask her, what do you have to lose?
Even though I feel pretty confident about where it's going, it's still the... "Fear" of rejection.

Fuck it, I'll just ask.

Cheers
hawaythelads
We are PREMIER LEAGUE!
+84|6501|Newcastle Upon Tyne.
Link, wait till shes online and your talking making general chat then just update your status with "New phone, lost everyones number. Txt or message me on here please." Usually works for people i know.
Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6287
Um, no need for that tricky shit, just ask for her number...
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6732|Riva, MD
Ah fuck it, she still hasn't replied and she was already online.  I just need to forget about girls, if it happens it happens, if it doesn't then that's shitty life.
Kez
+778|5718|London, UK

Zimmer wrote:

Kez wrote:

how do I approach this girl, we talk on Facebook but then when I see her in class I rarely talk to her
Start with "Hi, how are you today?" And then link it to what you chatted about on Facebook, whatever it was.

Always a decent start, because she'll realise you remember the conversations you have on the chat.
Yeah tried it, I went to class early today and she was already up there waiting, we got talking and stuff and then I walked down into town with her too

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard