jord
+2,382|6694|The North, beyond the wall.
Haaaaaaaaaaaa

Give me a break I aint been out since the 23rd of December apart from this Friday, I didn't even get to go out new years, or boxing day ffs. my justice as swift and bold though

anyway yeah, 16 is how low ive decided to go, i think ive been lower, but i was really wasted and im pretty sure she said she was 16, but she wasnt on looking back.

doesnt matter i couldnt get an erection anyway

too much info?

i think not.
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!
+521|6755|Toronto | Canada

DesertFox- wrote:

As far as age goes, I've heard the best method for a lower limit is ([your age]/2 + 7) and I know there's a top limit for that but can't for the life of me remember how it went.
Hmm, if its 19/2 can I round down?
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6487
jord you are to women what fflink is to alcohol

i pity the fool
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
jord

Uzique wrote:

jord you are to women what fflink is to alcohol

i pity the fool
You'll have to fill in the blanks Aaron, it's not the tiredness or the cheeky vimto, i just don't geddit
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6487
go read some of fflink's posts in the drunk thread, you'll geddit
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
jord
I will in the morning I'm nakerd.
Dauntless
Admin
+2,249|6759|London

uzique just ignores me like i'm some kind of cunt on xfire

fake AFKer
https://imgur.com/kXTNQ8D.png
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6487
im in bed on my macbook writing an essay

my desktop is about 3 metres in front of me with the screen off

sorry dauntless
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6649

that explains it. i was just about to tell you how i'm wearing a du-rag.

Gooners wrote:

that explains it. i was just about to tell you how i'm wearing a du-rag.
and nothing else?
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6648|949

just got off the phone with my ex after about a 4 hour call, 0 chance of getting back together.  She doesn't want to risk getting hurt so she doesn't want to put anything out.  Thinks the best way to avoid getting hurt would be to just stop talking altogether - nip it in the bud before the seed of love is planted and allowed to fully bloom into something great.

Whatever, life sucks, what a shitty way to end the weekend.  I hate being depressed,  Time to cry into my pillow
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6772|Scotland

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

just got off the phone with my ex after about a 4 hour call, 0 chance of getting back together.  She doesn't want to risk getting hurt so she doesn't want to put anything out.  Thinks the best way to avoid getting hurt would be to just stop talking altogether - nip it in the bud before the seed of love is planted and allowed to fully bloom into something great.

Whatever, life sucks, what a shitty way to end the weekend.  I hate being depressed,  Time to cry into my pillow
Fuck man that sucks.

Truly, I feel your pain entirely.

Best thing to do? Party, get fucked and fuck someone. Honestly, it may not be "what you think is morally right" but it gets your mind off it for a bit. This is about you now, and your emotional and mental well-being, fuck morals and fuck everything else.

If you ever come to Europe, I'm taking you out for a couple of drinks.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6487
leave her alone for a bit ken, sounds like you haven't been off her tail in a long while
13rin
+977|6495

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Took four hours to tell you goodbye then?  Damn man, that sucks.  Whatever.  If you still love her, keep sending her flowers.  Or cut all contact, she'll call in 6 months -I guarantee it.  Hell, you're going to Vegas right?  I'm sure there will be some morally casual women about to help you through your tough time.
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6487
leave it 6 months, dont send a woman flowers after that sorta conversation...

time is all you've got
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6707|Devon, England

Uzique wrote:

New..?
jord

FFLink wrote:

Uzique wrote:

New..?
wat
FFLink
There is.

jord wrote:

FFLink wrote:

Uzique wrote:

New..?
wat
I started drinking like... 2-3 weeks ago. So I'm sure the answer's new.
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6772|Scotland

FFLink wrote:

jord wrote:

FFLink wrote:

New..?
wat
Funny as fuck drunk. And stupid.
FFLink
There is.

Zimmer wrote:

FFLink wrote:

jord wrote:

wat
Funny as fuck drunk. And stupid.
Ha ha, you should have read the drunk text I sent Chloe XD

I also drunkenly deleted it so I couldn't read it, so I actually had to ask her what it said
jord
Do how does this tie in with me here
FFLink
There is.

jord wrote:

I think Uzique was trying to insult us.
jord

FFLink wrote:

jord wrote:

I think Uzique was trying to insult us.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6648|949

Uzique wrote:

leave her alone for a bit ken, sounds like you haven't been off her tail in a long while
Eh, we had no contact whatsoever for about 3-4 months.  She's the one that re-initiated contact; she's the one that pursued me.  It just seems weird to go from having nice lovely converstations to "This is a waste of time and not what I want right now" in the span of a few days with no warning.

Whatever, it's stupid.  That's probably why dating someone 8 years my younger is a bad idea - our heads are in totally different places in regards to what we want.  I'm kind of getting over the whole random hook-up thing though.  Not much long-term satisfaction.  It's only a respite from the pains of being a hopeless romantic.

/emo
Kez
+778|5719|London, UK
how do I approach this girl, we talk on Facebook but then when I see her in class I rarely talk to her

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard