hicjkam
+3|5815

bennisboy wrote:

Well, girls want a nice guy in the second part of the relationship, the part after they've slept with the man and feel secure, sleeping with the guy results in a new bond between them where they want a nice guy. BUT there is a difference between a nice guy and a pushover.
Yes. I was using "nice guy" as a general term for the person you describe (confessing feelings to try convince the girl to reciprocate, attempting to qualify himself to her, inadvertent display of desperation, etc - the pushover), not as just the opposite to an asshole. Actually treating someone well isn't really a problem.
JakAttaK
csanva<3
+492|6473|England

Dookie0119 wrote:

bennisboy wrote:

At least we've had e few successes in the thread.
Yeah I suppose I'm doing OK.
And me I've been with her for 2 weeks now xD
Guy.Buddy.Friend
coks
+71|6013
I was with an amazing girl for about a month, and she talked to me today telling me that I remind her too much of her ex who she was with for a year. She had an amazing relationship with him, so that's why. She says she needs time before another relationship, even though she got with me.
Now, I feel absolutely terrible. =[
Is there any hope for me later on? I put a lot of effort into to making this work, and it kills me to see it go...
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6864|Riva, MD

bennisboy wrote:

_j5689_ wrote:

I fail

http://www.bullz-eye.com/relationships/ … /0217c.htm

I did do that.  Although it was the day after Valentine's day which was a while ago, now I feel like shit.
No offence but its kinda obvious you shouldnt do that. But hey at least you tried, yeah you went about it the wrong way, but just look at it as a learning experience and take note of what you did wrong.

article wrote:

And that secret comes down to the reality that if a woman isn't ATTRACTED to a man, all of his attempts to confess his love, convince her to like him, and court her BACKFIRE.
Really? No shit. As soon as you do this, you lose any alpha male qualities that you had in her eyes. Guess what, women are attracted to strong guys, it doesnt have to be physical, it can be strong mentally or socially. As soon as you start confessing all your feelings, you show you're not a strong person. You're attempting to qualify yourself to her, its an immediate fail
I'm not very socially adept at all.  Plus she was the first girl I ever felt that way for.  I'd be rather surprised tbh if I ever seemed to be an Alpha male in her eyes, I think I'm more of a Beta male myself.  Beta = smart guy that has the potential to make lots of money but not really considered tough to boot.  But I carry myself VERY seriously in the hallway though.
Dookie0119
+43|5925
I met this girl at paintball yesterday. She was kewl. MSN ADDING TIME.
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6607|UK
I'm contemplating adding my cousins mate on facebook I know she fancies me. I need an excuse.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6863
Womenz like indirectness, never tell them you like them, show them.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6607|UK
Lol some girl let me borrow her clothes for rugby initiation. I'm probably going to give them back tomorrow.
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6779

wah1188 wrote:

Lol some girl let me borrow her clothes for rugby initiation. I'm probably going to give them back tomorrow.
she did what
{B-T}<babacanosh>
+31|6749
lol got this from a some other forum, its hilarious. But describes girls very accurately

A woman has a close male friend. This means that he is probably interested in her, which is why he hangs around so much. She sees him strictly as a friend. This always starts out with, you're a great guy, but I don't like you in that way. This is roughly the equivalent for the guy of going to a job interview and the company saying, You have a great resume, you have all the qualifications we are looking for, but we're not going to hire you. We will, however, use your resume as the basis for comparison for all other applicants. But, we're going to hire somebody who is far less qualified and is probably an alcoholic. And if he doesn't work out, we'll hire somebody else, but still not you. In fact, we will never hire you. But we will call you from time to time to complain about the person that we hired.
Hope_is_lost117
Psy squad
+49|6143|Belgium

{B-T}<babacanosh> wrote:

lol got this from a some other forum, its hilarious. But describes girls very accurately

A woman has a close male friend. This means that he is probably interested in her, which is why he hangs around so much. She sees him strictly as a friend. This always starts out with, you're a great guy, but I don't like you in that way. This is roughly the equivalent for the guy of going to a job interview and the company saying, You have a great resume, you have all the qualifications we are looking for, but we're not going to hire you. We will, however, use your resume as the basis for comparison for all other applicants. But, we're going to hire somebody who is far less qualified and is probably an alcoholic. And if he doesn't work out, we'll hire somebody else, but still not you. In fact, we will never hire you. But we will call you from time to time to complain about the person that we hired.
QFT....
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6864|Riva, MD
So this same girl that I've liked for over a year now seems to be easier than ever to talk to.  My friend(her ex from when they dated for one week at the beginning of last school year) has up until now been helping me get closer to her.  But then we walked in from lunch today, he mentioned how I didn't talk to her even though she was a table away.  He told me she doesn't like talking to him about me.  Then when we were in the classroom, he suddenly started saying how she doesn't like me like that and she thinks I'm weird.  He started asking me if there were any other girls that I liked besides her and I kept telling him she's the only one that I want.

He used to flirt a lot with her last year during the later part of the year and it sucked to watch.  I'm wondering if he's trying to set me up with another girl so I don't feel so bad when he drops his girlfriend for the girl I like again.

I don't want to go out with any other girl, I've done so much already for this girl and I seem closer than ever to having her, and I don't want to have a whole bunch of short-term relationships based on little more than sex.  She has very good long-term potential I think.

This has been bothering the shit out of me since it happened today.

Last edited by _j5689_ (2008-11-17 16:28:34)

just talk to her dude.  be direct and confident.  try to be her friend.  if she likes that then at least youre that far.  if she wants more she will let you know.  dont push things.  let everything flow naturally.
just be a nice guy and everything will work out great
plus, girls network like crazy.  if youre a nice guy and do gentlemanly things, girls will talk about you and you get positive advertising to all the girls who have crushes on you that you dont even know about!
Parker
isteal
+1,452|6541|The Gem Saloon
my biggest woman problem right now is that i dont have it in me to stay out till sunrise 4 out of the 7 days in a week anymore...
Harmor
Error_Name_Not_Found
+605|6696|San Diego, CA, USA
I'm Monoclarifemiphobic.
bennisboy
+829|6793|Poundland
Man, I almost forgot about this thread! Been so busy.
On a lulz note, I've been gettin with one girl from my lectures. And my neighbour, who's a HOT 29 year old spannish girl on erasmus over here till January. Note: I'm 20
mcminty
Moderating your content for the Australian Govt.
+879|6868|Sydney, Australia

Parker wrote:

my biggest woman problem right now is that i dont have it in me to stay out till sunrise 4 out of the 7 days in a week anymore...
When is one supposed to have that kinda energy? I'm 19.. certainly don't have that in me at the moment. Well not tonight anyways...
bennisboy
+829|6793|Poundland

mcminty wrote:

Parker wrote:

When is one supposed to have that kinda energy? I'm 19.. certainly don't have that in me at the moment. Well not tonight anyways...
Yeah I'm 20. A few months ago when I actually bothered to have a gf (dunno why, I find being single much more fun), I was spending 4 or 5 nights a week at hers. I've never been so tired!
Nintendogamer
+72|6734|Chelmsford, UK
i've never had a girlfriend and im 17, its fucking annoying, maybe girls just don't like me???? im doomed to die a virgin.
Bevo
Nah
+718|6668|Austin, Texas

Nintendogamer wrote:

i've never had a girlfriend and im 17, its fucking annoying, maybe girls just don't like me???? im doomed to die a virgin.
You're probably ugly.
mcminty
Moderating your content for the Australian Govt.
+879|6868|Sydney, Australia

Nintendogamer wrote:

What are you after a girlfriend for? Aside from sex, which I see is on your mind from the virgin comment?

And tbh, it's not the be all and end all of everything.

Don't mind me.. I'm feeling rather bitter at the moment. Old wounds ripped open...
Nintendogamer
+72|6734|Chelmsford, UK

MadKatter wrote:

Nintendogamer wrote:

You're probably ugly.
yeh cheers. (sarcasm)

actually your right.

/wrists.
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6956|Marathon, Florida Keys
Yeah kids unless you area macho-preppy-jock douche bag or pretend to be then your chances are getting with a girl are -9000%

I stopped trying a couple months back after i realized I'd have to dumb myself to a ultra-materialistic, zero intellect, brainless alpha socialite. Atleast with the bitches down here that's the case... I have yet to meet a girl that i would actually like to do something other than have sex with, like an actual relationship. I went through the same period in high school where i sat behind the hottest girl ever thinking "omg she is the one" but you get completely bored with them once you get to know them. That was the case with me and ive never even had a girlfriend lol, i just ended up thinking "wow shes hot but that's about it".  Its a royal waste of time, i'll just stick to making out with drunk sluts at parties. My game = 100x better when alcohol is involved.
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
Parker
isteal
+1,452|6541|The Gem Saloon

mcminty wrote:

Parker wrote:

im 26 and i have to get up and run two businesses the next day.

it paid off though.
now im at the booty call stage with one...in fact, after she gets done with her homework, shes coming over

.:ronin:.|Patton wrote:

Yeah kids unless you area macho-preppy-jock douche bag or pretend to be then your chances are getting with a girl are -9000%
wrong.

spoken like an insecure boy. im none of those things and i have never had an issue with women...

its all in how you carry yourself.
but i digress...this really is bennisboys area, so im gonna leave it to the pros....the pros that cant get the damn guide finished
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6861|Purplicious Wisconsin

Nintendogamer wrote:

You're a teenager, like me. Wait until you get to college, maybe then you will meet someone special.
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard