Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6501|Gogledd Cymru

'Beater, pretend you don't know how to work them, and ask if they do, just don't put your boxers with the skid marks in there, or the t-shirts with cum stains on em.
Noobeater
Northern numpty
+194|6459|Boulder, CO

The Sheriff wrote:

'Beater, pretend you don't know how to work them, and ask if they do, just don't put your boxers with the skid marks in there, or the t-shirts with cum stains on em.
More the opposite with me helping two of them to start with, the first came up to me when i was leafing through a text book and then the other two i just started talking back and forth for ages etc...

Me = "laundry guru" apparently.

Last edited by Noobeater (2009-10-14 17:36:23)

..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6661
im officially slutting the hell out of my uni atm...
Bevo
Nah
+718|6533|Austin, Texas

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

im officially slutting the hell out of my uni atm...
Double up, saran wrap if you have to.
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6661
don't be silly wrap your willy
Lai
+186|6163
Arghhh,.. I'd like to post some more stories myself, but I don't trust this site to be secure enough.
Bevo
Nah
+718|6533|Austin, Texas

Lai wrote:

Arghhh,.. I'd like to post some more stories myself, but I don't trust this site to be secure enough.
PM!
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6768|Scotland

Lai wrote:

From what? Your girls/girlfriends or whatever, do you really think they are capable of find these forums, then scrolling through them, then finding this topic, then guessing it's you posting?

This place has proven to be a safe haven for people that want to express feelings about girls and stuff, I see nothing wrong with it. So far we haven't gotten any "OH FUCK, THE GIRL SAW I WAS TALKING ABOUT HER AND SHE PROCEEDED TO STAB ME ANALLY" or anything.
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6792|Great Brown North
we haven't gotten any.... YET

but really though, the odds of them ever seeing it are so low it's not even worth worrying about
trex1210
I am Canadian
+72|6270|B.C. Canada
I found out last night that one of my friends gets abused by his fiance. We where at a pub just chillen with the boys and he had this big ass coat on. So we finally got it off of him and he had these big ass bruises on his arm/neck. He said he got into a fight but he is a big pussy so right away we knew it was a lie. Finally he started crying and shit and told us his fiance smacks him around because she thinks he is lying about having other girlfriends which he don't.
At first I thought this was fucking hilarious but apparently its been happening for awhile and none of us knew. This is serious. Should we call the cops or some shit?
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5713|College Park, MD

trex1210 wrote:

I found out last night that one of my friends gets abused by his fiance. We where at a pub just chillen with the boys and he had this big ass coat on. So we finally got it off of him and he had these big ass bruises on his arm/neck. He said he got into a fight but he is a big pussy so right away we knew it was a lie. Finally he started crying and shit and told us his fiance smacks him around because she thinks he is lying about having other girlfriends which he don't.
At first I thought this was fucking hilarious but apparently its been happening for awhile and none of us knew. This is serious. Should we call the cops or some shit?
yes

While women are almost always the victims of spousal abuse, men are too and the idea that "only men" can beat or rape women is outdated and needs to die.

edit: Tell him to break off the marriage too. That shit's fucked up and he shouldn't be marrying a bitch/whore/concubine who does that sort of stuff.

Last edited by Hurricane2k9 (2009-10-19 17:21:31)

https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6792|Great Brown North
and if he defended himself he would probably be arrested

it happens more then people think and doesn't get the attention it deserves
trex1210
I am Canadian
+72|6270|B.C. Canada
All us guys are going to sit down and talk to him about it tomorrow over dinner. And ya its fucked he is still engaged with her. I always thought they where good to go, she seems very nice. Guess not.
Lai
+186|6163

Zimmer wrote:

Lai wrote:

From what? Your girls/girlfriends or whatever, do you really think they are capable of find these forums, then scrolling through them, then finding this topic, then guessing it's you posting?

This place has proven to be a safe haven for people that want to express feelings about girls and stuff, I see nothing wrong with it. So far we haven't gotten any "OH FUCK, THE GIRL SAW I WAS TALKING ABOUT HER AND SHE PROCEEDED TO STAB ME ANALLY" or anything.
You sir, are quite wrong in this particular case I'm afraid. I'll PM you about it. In general though, I would agree with you fully.

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

trex1210 wrote:

yes

While women are almost always the victims of spousal abuse, men are too and the idea that "only men" can beat or rape women is outdated and needs to die.

edit: Tell him to break off the marriage too. That shit's fucked up and he shouldn't be marrying a bitch/whore/concubine who does that sort of stuff.
It's an interesting phenomenon, but like abused women having a tendency to pick abusive men, abused men have a tendency to pick abusive women. In short, this means breaking of the marriage won't solve a thing because his next love will probably be of the same type. Apart from that, both of them are likely to generally love eachother, which is why the girl is so paranoid and he so passive. Sorting them out, both of them is a much better solution than splitting up as the latter isn't really a solution to any real problem at all.

Abused women, contrary to popular belief, are generally not weak cute girls, but intollerable bitches. The men they seek out are stereotypical masculine "gladiators" that appeal to them by a supposed protectiveness which flatters the women. This supposed protectiveness is in fact more of a possesiveness which can easily turn into jealousy, especially in combination with the woman's character. One could say that in a way it are the men in these relationships who are emotionally weaker and by not being able to deal with their emotions and those of the women, they resort to violence.

For abused men this works roughly the same in that it is the abuser that is probably emotionally weaker, but the backgrounds tend to be the other way around. Women that display such tendency towards violence usually have a traumatized background. It wouldn't suprise me if your friend's fiancee has been physically and/or sexually abused in the past. For them violence towards their boyfriend/husband is a way to exercise dominance and compensate for the traumatic supression experienced in the past. The boyfriend/husband in this case is generally a caring protective non-possesive guy, who will not resist the violence out of what could be called "over-understanding" and love. He hopes to sort out the girl from a very chivalric perspective, seeing himself as her white knight. In reality this hope is vain, he can't help the girl, certainly not on his own, and ironically this type of male would probably be the least fit to do so of all possible types.

Something HAS to be done though as this thing will escalate over time and might even become a serious health issue for your friend. Partially I guess because abusive women have a different background than abusive men and tend to get more violent more easily, and partially because a men, especially of your friend's type, will be reluctant to resist or fight back. My best advice for them as a couple would be to get profesional help, in the form of a shrink or a dedicated program, rather than cops.

Hope this works out for your friend!
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6683|UK
so...do you think i should a marine.....and bone a married woman with 2 kids or is it 'morally bankrupt'?
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6768|Scotland

That's a call that is entirely up to you.

I don't think any of us could give you the right or wrong answer.

Naturally, going by normal "rights" and "wrongs" you shouldn't really do anything.

I don't really know what's right in that circumstance, I think it depends on what kind of person you are. She has two kids, consider that.

@ Lai : Ok
Lai
+186|6163

m3thod wrote:

is it 'morally bankrupt'?
Not if the husband is a douche and only if the kids are around.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6633|London, England
If she's hot and you can get away with it, but you're getting old, isn't it time you started looking for a wife, don't tell me your parents aren't on your case about that every day
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6683|UK

Mekstizzle wrote:

If she's hot and you can get away with it, but you're getting old, isn't it time you started looking for a wife, don't tell me your parents aren't on your case about that every day
my mother is killing me.

edit

she is smoking, i went to school with her....just met her again randomly in the client organisation i am working at for the next month....

Last edited by m3thod (2009-10-20 06:05:48)

Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6768|Scotland

How do you know she wants it?
Zoom!
GO GO GO!
+2|5380|Ireland
So I met this girl about 4 months ago and since then she got with my friend which is fine, I don't fancy her or anything, but I think shes really funny and I text her a lot and my friend was askin me about it today. He knows I'd never do anything or that I really want to do anything but is it kinda weird that I'm doin that?
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6768|Scotland

If he's one of your best friends, slowly drop it with the girl. As you're not actually interested in her, then it makes no difference.

The reason being is this: When a guy has a girl, and the girl interacts with other guys, no matter how "casual" a guy will act, there will always be something eating up inside him about the whole scenario. If you're a good friend, tell her you think it's making him uneasy or whatever. The last thing you want is for there to be rifts in the relationship because the guy is nervous about her talking to other guys and stuff. Yeah, he should get over it, but it's best to put his mind at ease first and make him realise it's only him in the relationship and she isn't fucking him over.
Zoom!
GO GO GO!
+2|5380|Ireland
I know what you mean, it's happened to me before. I won't say it directly to her but I'll just stop texting her as much. He said it to me today which is why I kinda feel bad. I mean usually I wouldn't stop because I knew her first or whatever and I really like her as a freind but then again bros before hoes. I'll probably just drag him aside tomorrow and ask him jokingly what he really thinks and hell probably say 'nothing i was just asking' or whatever but it'll mean he knows that I care how he feels. Anyway adios
Bevo
Nah
+718|6533|Austin, Texas
I wouldn't say it happens in all cases. One of my friends is dating a guy I used to play baseball with - we text each other sometimes when we're bored, just casual blah blah blah. He doesn't mind at all - infact, he asked me to take her to prom, since he was 5 hours away at college. It's kind of a mutual trust thing, and it doesn't always exist.
Lai
+186|6163
I have a very good female friend who has a boyfriend living in Slovenia. We go out and stuff and everyone always thinks we're a couple. Even when they're told she has a boyfriend, people still think we will eventually end up together. Funny thing is though, I did know her first and nothing ever happened between the two of us. Neither of us has ever shown any interest in the other, not when the other was available nor when the other was taken. We know that, her boyfriend knows that and her boyfriend knows me. She occasionally pretends us to be a couple, just to piss people off (I don't take that liberty, since that would be different, me being the unoccupied one). Even her boyfriend makes fun of it sometimes: last time we were out in the city, he called her from a phonecell from an expedition in Eastern Turkey. When she wasn't at home and her mother answered the phone he send her an "angry" text message saying: "I heard you're having a romantic dinner with a guy in another city, I don't know what to think"

Last edited by Lai (2009-10-20 16:18:59)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard