FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6498|so randum
http://news.uk.msn.com/odd-news/article … d=10010049

MSN wrote:

A mutant catfish, similar in size this giant catfish caught in Spain in 2005, is believed to be killing humans after feeding on corpses thrown in to an Indian river (Image © Rex Features)

Scientists believe that a mutant catfish has begun killing people after feeding on human corpses dumped in the river on the India-Nepal border.

The giant catfish, known as a goonch, is thought to have developed a taste for human flesh in the Great Kali river where partially-burnt bodies after disposed of after funerals.

The Sun reports that locals believe the fish has moved on from scavenging food from corpses to snatching unwary bathers swimming in the river
https://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00610/SNN0934BF_682_610058a.jpg

MSN wrote:

Goonch attacks in the area are thought to date back ten years, reports The Sun. In 1998, a 17-year-old Nepalese boy suddenly disappeared while cooling himself in the river in 1998. Three months later another young boy was dragged underwater as his father watched helplessly
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
CammRobb
Banned
+1,510|6128|Carnoustie MASSIF
Fucking hell, that's pretty scary.
Where do you find this shit Ted?
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6535|Long Island, New York
good thing I'll never go to India
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6841|Reykjavík, Iceland.
Holy fuck.

And I though sharks were scary
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6487|Gogledd Cymru

1n_n07h1ng_w3_7ru57 wrote:

The Sun, it says in the article.
DefCon-17
Maple Syrup Faggot
+362|6154|Vancouver | Canada

FatherTed wrote:

MSN wrote:

Three months later another young boy was dragged underwater as his father watched helplessly
Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6270
Fuck me..
tuckergustav
+1,590|5911|...

...ewww....that's "dead people water" ....GET OUT!!!

This is among the many many reasons I wouldn't get into water that you can't see through...
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6619|London, England
What I don't get about fishing is. Ok, it's good if you catch a big fish. But how much of that is actually down to your fishing skill anyway? Isn't it just pure luck? I suppose, you could make the odds in your favour as good as possible by choosing a good location and bait, but at the end of the day, it's just luck if you get a big 'un snagging your rod.

Any pr0 fishers out here care to explain?

Anyway fish are gross and slimy*, I prefer mines dead and filleted into fingers (or sticks, as yanks call them)**

*Inb4 that's what she said

**That.....too....

Last edited by Mek-Stizzle (2008-10-09 09:38:54)

Surgeons

Once you've hooked it, you have to reel it in mok, and that's the hardest bit afaik.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6498|so randum

1n_n07h1ng_w3_7ru57 wrote:

MSN mostly, googled the pic tho
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6270

The Sheriff wrote:

Once you've hooked it, you have to reel it in mok, and that's the hardest bit afaik.
Agreed. Its quite hard to pull it out of the water aswell.
MECtallica
+73|6502|jalalabad
how the fuck

this thing must have seriously either evolved or mutated from humans flesh so much
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6565|NYC / Hamburg

How I love western europe
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
jord
+2,382|6676|The North, beyond the wall.

FatherTed wrote:

In 1998, a 17-year-old Nepalese boy suddenly disappeared
Probably joined the Gurkhas.
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|6636|Montreal, Qc, Canada
steroids tbh
Surgeons

Andoura wrote:

steroids tbh
looooooollllllollllll?
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6498|so randum

The Sheriff wrote:

Andoura wrote:

steroids tbh
looooooollllllollllll?
llooooooooooooooooollllllllllllll indeed
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Mekstizzle
WALKER
Yeah, I forgot to think about the whole "pulling it out of the water against its own will and pulling it towards you" bit of fishing. That thing weighed 75kg, and combine that with the fact it probably struggled alot, that's actually quite amazing that they managed to catch it without resorting to high yield explosives and/or harpoons
jord
+2,382|6676|The North, beyond the wall.

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

Yeah, I forgot to think about the whole "pulling it out of the water against its own will and pulling it towards you" bit of fishing. That thing weighed 75kg, and combine that with the fact it probably struggled alot, that's actually quite amazing that they managed to catch it without resorting to high yield explosives and/or harpoons
Gurkhas are crazy liek that.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6498|so randum

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

You forgot to think.

Sub-par Mek, sub-par.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Mekstizzle
WALKER
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6220|Escea

https://www.joelandsarah.com/catfish.jpg
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6498|so randum
has anyone even got the title reference?
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6682|United States of America

FatherTed wrote:

has anyone even got the title reference?
Hopefully, everyone has.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard