Sir Aidyn Sage
DEATH FROM ABOVE!!!
+32|6381
Recently I was playing on =ALL='s {IP:8.6.8.32...Standard Port} server we started on Zatar about midway through a round,Even though there is a 3 star, Bird COL, LtC, and Five Lt's, I thought that they were All NEWBs because I had no problem getting kills. well anyway the round ended and the map change to Kubra and I was thinking kewl. I was on a roll  considering there was only 10 per side on a 24 man server and I was in the F18. I owned the guys Flying the Mig and the Su pretty hard { ONe of witch was the 3 star {LOL} I nhad two deaths while trying to pull a high speed low roll of a mountain and hit both times { Lag Issues} When I reach 35 Kills I was Kicked from the server, and I am think what the hell and as I read why I was being kicked I am thinking HOW lame talk about NEWBS. this clan Does not like to be owned in either the Jets Or the helis... If you wondering why I was Kicked Look at the Picture.. When you pick yourself up off the floor from Laughing go ahead and post you laughing KICKS like this one... This has got to be one of the top 5 BS kicks that I have had happen to me.....

https://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u51/SirAidynSage/OWNEDANDKICKED.jpg
Sgt.Kyle
Kyle
+48|6500|P-way, NJ
Pwnt
aj0404
It'll just be our little secret
+298|6366|Iowa...
maybe you should stop being so
Ten24Alpha420
Yes I Cannabis
+13|6343
I was kicked the other day for that too.

XXX Dragon Valley I believe.

Has to be against ROE to kick for that.
13/f/taiwan
+940|5715

Ten24Alpha420 wrote:

I was kicked from that server dozens of times by the cry Admins. about 8 months ago. They eventually banned me, its still on the ban list to this day.

Admins/Whiny players=killed BF2 more then anything else.
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6464|Chicago, IL

12/f/taiwan wrote:

Ten24Alpha420 wrote:

I was kicked from that server dozens of times by the cry Admins. about 8 months ago. They eventually banned me, its still on the ban list to this day.

Admins/Whiny players=killed BF2 more then anything else.
Yep, I had an admin reset the round after his team got pushed to their uncap on Oman
san4
The Mas
+311|6705|NYC, a place to live

Ten24Alpha420 wrote:

Has to be against ROE to kick for that.
It's a stupid rule that discriminates against awsm people like us.
tuckergustav
+1,590|5930|...

meh..isn't there a thread for this kinda stuff already?
jsnipy
+3,276|6539|...

tuckergustav wrote:

indeed http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=49450
Sir Aidyn Sage
DEATH FROM ABOVE!!!
+32|6381

jsnipy wrote:

tuckergustav wrote:

indeed http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=49450
I beg to differ, I am not flameing anyone I just thought it was funny that I had actually got KICKed for have more then 30 Kills. this has nothing to do with me flaming...

If thats what you want then I will flame...

I was playing on this server and this stupid admin kicked me for getting 30 kills in a jet and I am thinking How NEWBish is this server with the retarded admins KICK for getting 30 Kills. Imagin what would happen if I had gotten 60 kills would that be a ban and 90 kills would get me reset and 120 would get a Complete wipe of my character..........

It could be worse at 150 I get a IP and CD key ban of ALL servers and can never play BF2 Again.....
tuckergustav
+1,590|5930|...

k
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6724|67.222.138.85
Please use this thread in the future with this type of content.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard