Eagle
Togs8896 is my evil alter ego
+567|6630|New Hampshire, USA
Saturday was my 19th birthday, so on sunday, my girlfriend and her parents decided to treat me to a load of alcohol.  I have been buzzed before, but never drunk, however, after eleven beers last night, I was defiantly drunk.  But it's weird, its not like the way everyone always portrays it.  I can remember most of the night, and my "hangover" was just a mild stomach ache.  Granted I didn't go overboard, but I was defiantly far gone.  I just remember I liked to talk- alot, random spasms and moving were highly entertaining, EVERYTHING was funny-  I could not stop laughing, I was very narrow minded- I remember watching family guy, but I started to talk about the episode and then forgot it was on, balance was not too hard, but i stumbled alot, I would slur alot of words (also very funny), and my face felt like it had a very mild shot of novacane.

But everything felt kinda normal.  The world was not spinning and everything was defiantly not blurry- I could see perfectly clear.  Some would say I was not drunk yet, but I know I defiantly was.  I guess the closest feeling would be when you stand up too fat and kinda black out, but this was all the time and entirely pleasurable.  And I cannot stress enough that everything was funny.  My dog was sitting in front of me at the dinner table so I dove off the chair at him and laughed my ass off.  I was standing at the top of the stairs and kicked a tennis ball at my GF at the bottom and laughed my ass off.  I looked at myself in the bathroom mirror and laughed my ass off.  One particularly odd moment involved me getting up to go to the bathroom, tripping and hitting a picture off a table, catching it, and running into the bathroom with it, of course while laughing.

I don't know why i have decided to share this with you guys.  I know most of you have stories up the ass and frownify upon my night of fun.  I guess I just wanted to write it down and just talk about it cause it was just that much fun.

(the preceding was pieced together from bits of memory, stories told to me, and alot of video my gf took)
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/14407/Sig_Pats.jpg
{M5}Sniper3
Typical white person.
+389|6758|San Antonio, Texas
Well, you experienced the "good" drunkenness. When I get to that point I stop drinking, that way I don't go over. You know you went over when you get the spins, are falling a lot, and are driving the porcelain bus.
PeoNinja
Ninja Fart - Silent but Deadly
+31|6197

-=]NS[=-Eagle wrote:

balance was not too hard, but i stumbled alot
lolz
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6808|Marathon, Florida Keys
11 beers?
I pregame with that.

But seriously, i don't remember half of the first party i went too i got so fucked up.
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6773|Noizyland

Eleven, pft.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Cheez
Herman is a warmaphrodite
+1,027|6437|King Of The Islands

Cheap date.
My state was founded by Batman. Your opinion is invalid.
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6712|Purplicious Wisconsin
May I see the video please?
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
Eagle
Togs8896 is my evil alter ego
+567|6630|New Hampshire, USA
The videos shall be destroyed if i ever get the chance
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/14407/Sig_Pats.jpg
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6691
Being drunk sucks.
Roc18
`
+655|5789|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY

Superior Mind wrote:

Being drunk sucks.
Especially when you wake up with barf all over your bed, your roommate's pillow and not remembering anything from the last night except the last shot of vodka.
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6321|Orrstrayleea
11? that was to start off with right?

Finish the night with scotch, i find it helps me the next day
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6712|Purplicious Wisconsin

-=]NS[=-Eagle wrote:

The videos shall be destroyed if i ever get the chance
What is your girlfriends email? I wanna see the videos
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
DefCon-17
Maple Syrup Faggot
+362|6155|Vancouver | Canada
11 beers?

What was the %? Like .5?
VspyVspy
Sniper
+183|6671|A sunburnt country
Good on you mate!  It's good that you are a happy drunk and not a violent one.

Have fun!
Cheez
Herman is a warmaphrodite
+1,027|6437|King Of The Islands

DefCon-17 wrote:

11 beers?

What was the %? Like .5?
http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/500miles
My state was founded by Batman. Your opinion is invalid.
Nappy
Apprentice
+151|6228|NSW, Australia

first time i got really drunk i had a whole bottle of jack daniels

i remember everything.

and ever since then it doest take me long to get drunk. :S

you sound like someone fun to get drunk with though my 19th is in two months
Babb Master Flash
Justice for the 96!
+540|6380|Oslo, Norway
If you remember the whole night and didn't wake up with a serious hangover you just didn't drink enough. Here's a description how to get seriously fucked up!

- Start the night with at least 6 beers, you may drink more but not less.
- Take a couple of shots. Tequila, Fernet, Sambucca. I presume you have the same liquor selection as we do?
- Then make/buy a couple of drinks. Long Island Ice Tea, Rum & coke, vodka with whatever.
- Supply with shots the whole night.
- After all this shit finish it off by having a beer. Drink all at once.

If you don't wake up with a hangover with this recipe, you're unable to get a serious hangover!
venom6
Since day One.
+247|6557|Hungary
I was first drunk with 16 and i drunk vodka with orange. Damn that was funny!
All my friends were fucked up hahahahaha!
KiLLMasTer
+3|6780|West Va (USA)
All I need is 3 beers and I'm set LoL
d4rkph03n1x
+131|6748

.:ronin:.|Patton wrote:

11 beers?
I pregame with that.

But seriously, i don't remember half of the first party i went too i got so fucked up.
Neither do I. I drunk a litre of mixed drinks in a punch bowl. And then being the tough skinny nerd that I am I finished up with two beers. I don't remember much after that. The damage was -1 eyebrow, and apparently my mate spooned me, and i was powerchucking over the balcony. I haven't been that fucked since.
Airwolf
Latter Alcoholic
+287|6719|Scotland

Cheez wrote:

DefCon-17 wrote:

11 beers?

What was the %? Like .5?
http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/500miles
https://img294.imageshack.us/img294/291/canajs8.png
0akleaves
+183|6612|Newcastle UK
thats the good drunk, have some more next time, its cool you just regret it in the morning, also hahah for getting drunk for the 1st time at 19, first time i got drunk was 15, god  those were the times back being 14,15 going to jesmond to get drink
You have to learn the rules of the game and then you have to play better than anyone else.
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6842|Reykjavík, Iceland.
11 beers little?

I get drunk before 5 (depending on how fast I drink them)

0.5L 5% each.

Also, one beer costs $2-3 here .

Well, if you go to a pub, a pint will cost you $10, but that's another story.

Last edited by Sydney (2008-09-30 06:03:21)

baggs
+732|6203
I remember the first time i got drunk, was maybe 16? Well anyway, i was bollocks'd on two cans of Stella!

Nowadays, i can manage five!   (and i'm closer to 30 than i am 20)

Last edited by baggs (2008-09-30 06:27:51)

Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6488|Gogledd Cymru

I can't remember the first time I got drunk, the last time I did though (last night) was awesome, I rediscovered my love for shots mainly due to the fact it was a pound for a pint and a shot last night at our uni nightclub, good times.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard