|TG|VividSynergy
Banned
+22|5669|Bolingbrook, Illinois
I'm sure many of you know who Wumwutz is.  He rages people on Project Reality, and makes videos and posts them on Youtube.

Anyway, read this post by [R-DEV]UK Force.

What do you think about him maybe going to Prison because of saying a random joke online?
SgtHeihn
Should have ducked
+394|6457|Ham Lake, MN (Fucking Cold)
Those videos were hilarious! Thank you, you made my night!
|TG|VividSynergy
Banned

SgtHeihn wrote:

Those videos were hilarious! Thank you, you made my night!
He had around 30.  Youtube deleted them all though.  =/
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6439
Grief vids FTW!!!
blacklupus
+13|6661
Is this Uk-Force guy serious? Some could say he must be a total f*ckup if he really acts like that.

If he was american I'd asume he watches too much FOX NEWS.

I just guess it's normal thinking of military staff all around the world. To do a little panic.
But somehow it freaks me out.
|TG|VividSynergy
Banned

blacklupus wrote:

Is this Uk-Force guy serious? Some could say he must be a total f*ckup if he really acts like that.

I just guess it's normal thinking of military staff all around the world. To do a little panic.
Um..  Just pointing out the obvious.  =P  UK Force
firebolt5
+114|6126

blacklupus wrote:

Plus in his letter he states he's a, "Staff Sergeant in the British Army".

I'll direct you guys to this particular post in this thread:
http://www.realitymod.com/forum/f12-pro … post813578
san4
The Mas
+311|6659|NYC, a place to live

blacklupus wrote:

QFT. He's gotta have something better to do than make official reports about people who say shit on the internet.
Bull3t
stephen brule
+83|6272
It's serious business.

Obviously he was just taking percedures.

Last edited by Bull3t (2008-09-29 20:42:49)

GateKeeper{NL}
+142|6340
"*Never mind my previous statment*"

Oh gawd, WurmWurst is the Head of MPCDownloads.com.
I think this guys is "ya rly" pissing his pants right now of laughter.

wurmwurst if ya see this "if you ever need a lawyer!"

Last edited by GateKeeper{NL} (2008-09-29 22:20:28)

Cyrax-Sektor
Official Battlefield fanboy
+240|6119|San Antonio, Texas
There are cases where gamers took the game to a whole new level by killing fellow gamers. Threatening an attack on a military base isn't a wise move, especially in these times, London being a target for extremist bombings. It's no laughing matter.

As it stands, he brought it upon himself. TKing in a game is one thing, putting innocent lives on the line is another. I just hope he gets the proper assistance he needs. I feel saddened when a young life is completely obliterated by some life-altering event. However, it disturbs me that he says what he says.

I hope everything will resolve well, and he'll learn his lesson. That'll take some work on his part however. As a military member of Britain, I can't say UK_Force was out of line protecting his country.

Last edited by Cyrax-Sektor (2008-09-29 22:57:40)

blacklupus
+13|6661
You must be freaked out of your mind if you think its necessary to "protect your country" in such way.

By accusing innocent people of things like terrorist acts you criminalize everybody who expresses his mind in the way he likes to.

Worst thing is that some people really do seem to believe actions like these are a potent intsrument to 'fight crime'.

I wish you good luck.
Fat_Swinub
jaff
+125|6406
I've been meaning to rage PR for months now but never gotten around to it.

Cyrax-Sektor wrote:

As a military member of Britain, I can't say UK_Force was out of line protecting his country.
Reporting ragers to the police. Truly, a man worthy of our Majesties' praise. I'm glad UK_Force is here with his email client ready keeping filthy terrorists from teamkilling me as I'm sprinting to that jet.
SharkyMcshark
I'll take two
+132|6756|Perth, Western Australia
The Internet Is Most Definately Serious Business.

Fact is that most of the people on the PR team/on that forum in general that are in the armed forces in real life, or has any remote connection to the armed forces, takes every opportunity to mention it (as is seen already from the above link). As such the fastest way to wind them up would probably be to make Muslim/terrorist references (because we all know how much members of the armed forces love that minority in general).

Of course acting in the mature, reasonable fashion that you'd expect from an Army officer, he goes and reports him to about 58 branches of the government service. So we have one twat who picked the wrong asshat officer to wind up, and now there are multplie federal investigations abounds.

GG Everyone
0akleaves
+183|6584|Newcastle UK
hahahahahahhahahahahahahahh if people take this seriously they need to go hide in a corner for a while.
You have to learn the rules of the game and then you have to play better than anyone else.
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6103|Scotland!
Someone takes the internet far too seriously.
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6257|eng
/facedesk
#rekt
some_random_panda
Flamesuit essential
+454|6361

Threads removed.
thepilot91
+64|6207|Ă…land!
lol this guy simply fails , still lol though
13/f/taiwan
+940|5669
rofl, i always use to watch his live xfire vids.
SgtHeihn
Should have ducked

blacklupus wrote:

You must be freaked out of your mind if you think its necessary to "protect your country" in such way.

By accusing innocent people of things like terrorist acts you criminalize everybody who expresses his mind in the way he likes to.

Worst thing is that some people really do seem to believe actions like these are a potent intsrument to 'fight crime'.

I wish you good luck.
The thing is he stopped being innocent when he said that he POSTED THE ADDRESS of a gathering of Military guys on extremest websites.

It is called making a terrorist threat, it is a crime. If you did this to a politician do you think nothing would happen? What about a judge?

London has been a terror target for a long time, they had attacks not to long ago.

I tell you what, once you have had your life on the line then come talk to me, but until then have fun living in your little world in your parents basement.
blacklupus
+13|6661
You guys need to learn some serious things about the world...

I am wondering if people who file such complaints got beaten as a kid or have been raised in an orphanage where they got treated real bad.

Last edited by blacklupus (2008-09-30 09:47:55)

SgtHeihn
Should have ducked

blacklupus wrote:

You guys need to learn some serious things about the world...

I am wondering if people who file such complaints got beaten as a kid or have been raised in an orphanage where they got treated real bad.
I need to learn some serious things? Go crawl back under your rock.

Oh and people not taking threats on games seriously...
http://digg.com/gaming_news/War_games_f … om_Germany

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmes … c_id=71256

Yeah, never worry.
Fat_Swinub
jaff
+125|6406
Does anyone have a C/P of the OP or a screencap or a link to some archive? I really wanted to read that thread but I didn't have time before. It just seemed like everyone was circlejerking how UK_Force was great anyway but that OP is priceless.
G-NOT_(:0)
Banned
+19|5970

SgtHeihn wrote:

blacklupus wrote:

I wish you good luck.
The thing is he stopped being innocent when he said that he POSTED THE ADDRESS of a gathering of Military guys on extremest websites.

It is called making a terrorist threat, it is a crime. If you did this to a politician do you think nothing would happen? What about a judge?

London has been a terror target for a long time, they had attacks not to long ago.

I tell you what, once you have had your life on the line then come talk to me, but until then have fun living in your little world in your parents basement.
why so serious?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard