Total: 188
tuckergustav
+1,590|5913|...

The Sheriff wrote:

tuckergustav wrote:

haffeysucks wrote:

squish it down with your hands tbh - you need precision for that kind of stuff
..this is disgusting...
Atleast none of us bleed all over our underwear regularly, that is worse by far.
ummm...I don't know what kind of cavewomen you hang out with but here in the modern world there are feminine hygiene products that prevent this from happening...send them to Walgreens and HURRY!!
SgtHeihn
Should have ducked
+394|6487|Ham Lake, MN (Fucking Cold)

tuckergustav wrote:

The Sheriff wrote:

tuckergustav wrote:

..this is disgusting...
Atleast none of us bleed all over our underwear regularly, that is worse by far.
ummm...I don't know what kind of cavewomen you hang out with but here in the modern world there are feminine hygiene products that prevent this from happening...send them to Walgreens and HURRY!!
I just puked in my mouth a bit.
GravyDan
Back from the Grave(y)
+768|5932|CA
Sometimes I like to throw the shower curtain open and piss on whoever is taking a shower...or a bath.
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6446|Chicago, IL
This thread disturbs me
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6445|The Land of Scott Walker
Usually I utilized the toilet before showering, however, if I need to go, I'm not getting out of the shower.
ParadoXic
+11|5735|Vancouver, Canada

heggs wrote:

See, the issue is not whether or not you pee in the shower, it's whether or not you take it so far as to poo in the shower. That's when you got problems, and not just psychological, planning, or hygiene problems, but problems involving what you need to do next.

You can:
A. Squish it down with your toes.
B. Scoop it up and try to throw it into the toilet (which may or may not leave you with another mess).
C. Leave it there for the next person.
D. Leave it there and clean it up later.

In any event, it's not necessarily a good idea.
Hahahahhaha that was too funny! Seriously I had a mouth full of orange juice while reading this, I nearly spat it out all over my keyboard. I had to run to the sink and spit it out. Haha, +1.
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6453|The Twilight Zone
Yeah
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
ilinear
Bigger. Better. ilinear.
+27|6445|Lisburn, NI
Sometimes, but if there's other people in the house, I'm convinced they can hear the more concentrated water splashing...
Gamematt
Stocking ur medpacks
+135|6662|Groningen, The Netherlands

ilinear wrote:

Sometimes, but if there's other people in the house, I'm convinced they can hear the more concentrated water splashing...
You serious ?
Brasso
+1,549|6630

Gamematt wrote:

ilinear wrote:

You serious ?
protip: against the wall, mate
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5788|Catherine Black
Sometimes I wake up with morning wood, and you all know how hard it is to aim with a stiffy. We've got a wet room, so if it's not going well just aim right, no need to open doors/curtains or anything. But when I'm in the shower, I rarely pee.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
God Save the Queen
Banned
+628|6343|tropical regions of london
yes
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6489|Gogledd Cymru

Sometimes, (because my room isn't en-suite) I just pee in the sink in my room instead of going to the toilet.
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6453|The Twilight Zone
I peeped on my carpet when I was a kid. Was probably the laziest kid alive back then (too lazy to go to the toilet). I'm serious.
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6673|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
Yes but not my own just various away venues in which I play my sport, don't give a fuck if the oppo's team are in it either.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6692
Only if I am at home. I don't piss in other people's showers.
MetalMaiden
Girls>Boys
+80|6586|Hoosier Mama

heggs wrote:

See, the issue is not whether or not you pee in the shower, it's whether or not you take it so far as to poo in the shower. That's when you got problems, and not just psychological, planning, or hygiene problems, but problems involving what you need to do next.

You can:
B. Scoop it up and try to throw it into the toilet (which may or may not leave you with another mess).

Eww reminds me of a camping trip I took. The campground has a bath house and someone took a dump in the shower. Someone walked in after an old lady had just finished up. They ended up going to the old ladies campsite and confronting her about it. She went and cleaned up her poo. I reckon she has weak bowels. I just dont understand why she left it there in the first place.

Oh, and yes I have peed in the shower before.
bad-man
now say you sorry
+34|5848|one windy city

max wrote:

nope. I'm the proud owner of 2 toilets
no-one ever doubted that you didn't own a toilet .. lol

mtb0minime wrote:

Yeah I do. I don't see what the big deal is really. Just piss into the drain and down it goes, just the same as a toilet. I've been doing it ever since I can remember... which is a problem because now I'm conditioned to peeing in the shower. Even if I piss right before I get in, once I get in the shower, I have to go again.
f yeah, whats the big deal

heggs wrote:

You can:

and thats some sick shit

Last edited by bad-man (2008-10-22 12:25:17)

Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6692

The Sheriff wrote:

Sometimes, (because my room isn't en-suite) I just pee in the sink in my room instead of going to the toilet.
Truly this is a supreme example of a proper dorm student.
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|6638|Montreal, Qc, Canada
Yup, but when i finish I put shampoo on the floor of the shower to clean it up lol 

I pissed once while taking a shower with my gf... she didn't liked it looll no sex this night!
Babb Master Flash
Justice for the 96!
+540|6381|Oslo, Norway

mtb0minime wrote:

Yeah I do. I don't see what the big deal is really. Just piss into the drain and down it goes, just the same as a toilet. I've been doing it ever since I can remember... which is a problem because now I'm conditioned to peeing in the shower. Even if I piss right before I get in, once I get in the shower, I have to go again.
What he said.
Brasso
+1,549|6630

MetalMaiden wrote:

heggs wrote:

You can:

Eww reminds me of a camping trip I took. The campground has a bath house and someone took a dump in the shower. Someone walked in after an old lady had just finished up. They ended up going to the old ladies campsite and confronting her about it. She went and cleaned up her poo. I reckon she has weak bowels. I just dont understand why she left it there in the first place.

Oh, and yes I have peed in the shower before.
hey, haven't seen you in a LONG time
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
baggs
+732|6204
I've pissed in the shower for years, i don't see the problem with it, shitting on the other hand is just plain wrong and heggs is fucked in the head. Tho i think me pissing in the shower is due to the fact our toilet is upstairs whilst the shower is downstairs, so fuck'd if i'm breaking hot shower time to go for a slash.
The A W S M F O X
I Won't Deny It
+172|5684|SQUID
I will hold it in just to piss in the shower.
JAyThaRevo
+31|6286|Austria

heggs wrote:

Of course, but not all the time.
dito!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard