Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6756|Scotland

Wow, wait.... After the Euro, and after taking Madrid everywhere ( ironically, I am a Barcelona fan ) you think Cech is BETTER than Casillas?

Do you watch football? Or do you just watch the Premiership? Casillas is currently the best goalkeeper in the world. Hands down. Cech is nothing after his injury. The amount of mistakes he has made does not warrant him to even be in the top five best goalies. I can name 5 better ones already :
Akinfeev
Casillas
Buffon
Craig Gordon
Reina
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6738|The Hague, Netherlands

Zimmer wrote:

Wow, wait.... After the Euro, and after taking Madrid everywhere ( ironically, I am a Barcelona fan ) you think Cech is BETTER than Casillas?

Do you watch football? Or do you just watch the Premiership? Casillas is currently the best goalkeeper in the world. Hands down. Cech is nothing after his injury. The amount of mistakes he has made does not warrant him to even be in the top five best goalies. I can name 5 better ones already :
Akinfeev
Casillas
Buffon
Craig Gordon
Reina
because hes from Spain I imagine...
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6732|St. Andrews / Oslo

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

Zimmer wrote:

Akinfeev
Casillas
Buffon
Craig Gordon
Reina
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6756|Scotland

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

Why would I say that when I am a Barcelona fan? I can't stand Real Madrid, but I can't deny that he is the best goalkeeper in the world. Victor Valdes is shit.

Fail.
buLLet_t00th
Mr. Boombastic
+178|6442|Stealth City, UK

Zimmer wrote:

Akinfeev
Casillas
Buffon
Craig Gordon
Reina
I wouldn't have said Gordon and Reina....make way too many mistakes.

And to everyone else, Chelsea do have one of the best Defences in the league.....which does help the keeper.

van de Saar was the best last season, but he's been dodge as anything this time round.

The best is definetly between Buffon and Casillas.

Look out for Rene Adler (Leverkusen), Steve Mandander (Marseille) and Hugo Lloris (Nice).
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6756|Scotland

buLLet_t00th wrote:

Zimmer wrote:

Akinfeev
Casillas
Buffon
Craig Gordon
Reina
I wouldn't have said Gordon and Reina....make way too many mistakes.

And to everyone else, Chelsea do have one of the best Defences in the league.....which does help the keeper.

van de Saar was the best last season, but he's been dodge as anything this time round.

The best is definetly between Buffon and Casillas.

Look out for Rene Adler (Leverkusen), Steve Mandander (Marseille) and Hugo Lloris (Nice).
Oh, yeah. I forgot about Lloris.
KingCheese
Paul Scholes
+77|6584|England

Braddock wrote:

Top 5 All-Time Players...
Pele
Diego Maradona
Zinedine Zidane
Oliver Kahn
George Best
I left Maradonna out of my all time faves just to see if anyone else put him in.  Personally, I could give a fuck about the "Hand of God" incident, the guy was simply untouchable.  It's very hard to say "best ever" about any one player, but Jesus he comes closest to that imo.  And he did it all coked out of his mind

Last edited by KingCheese (2008-09-26 09:02:59)

"My best moment? I have a lot of good moments but the one I prefer is when I kicked the hooligan." - Eric Cantona.
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6738|The Hague, Netherlands

Zimmer wrote:

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

Why would I say that when I am a Barcelona fan? I can't stand Real Madrid, but I can't deny that he is the best goalkeeper in the world. Victor Valdes is shit.

Fail.
ohh come on Zimmer, when ever someone says one name you disagree with you come with some Spanish International player.

"Xavi best midfielder"
"Casillas best keeper"

if I said van Persie you would rape me with a Torres action figure.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6290|Éire

KingCheese wrote:

Braddock wrote:

Top 5 All-Time Players...
Pele
Diego Maradona
Zinedine Zidane
Oliver Kahn
George Best
I left Maradona out of my all time faves just to see if anyone else put him in.  Personally, I could give a fuck about the "Hand of God" incident, the guy was simply untouchable.  It's very hard to say "best ever" about any one player, but Jesus he comes closest to that imo.  And he did it all coked out of his mind
He probably gets on most non-English football fans BECAUSE of the hand of God incident! He was awesome though, the other goal he scored in that game was simply magnificent.

On a sidenote... I see your team are taking our national team on in a wee friendly!

Last edited by Braddock (2008-09-26 09:02:32)

Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6756|Scotland

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

Zimmer wrote:

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

Fail.
ohh come on Zimmer, when ever someone says one name you disagree with you come with some Spanish International player.

"Xavi best midfielder"
"Casillas best keeper"

if I said van Persie you would rape me with a Torres action figure.
Um. No. I think Xavi won best player of the Euro for a reason, and why Casillas captained Spain to victory.

I don't think Torres is one of the best players in the world. He is inconsistent. I would put Van der Vaart or Drogba above him.
IG-Calibre
comhalta
+226|6742|Tír Eoghan, Tuaisceart Éireann

KILLSWITCH wrote:

He's still top class man.  I'll place a karma bet with ya, I'll bet Cech gets the most premier league clean sheets this season.

If I win you give me a week's karma, if you do I'll give you a week's karma.

Edit:  Shit i forgot about trackr, make it a pat on the back.
I bet you fifty twelfthy billion dollar rubles he doesn't..
Jackabo
+127|6558|Dublin, Ireland
Dr.red eye

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard