..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6651
Just go with the flow..believe me trying to practice to music like the ones described in OP just makes you look dumber
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6715|Purplicious Wisconsin
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
Ecilop Murof
I HOP OUT DA BEEEED..
+167|5781|loves Stimey <3 |
Ok, thanks for the help to all!

(only 10 karma in 24 hours ftl)

Well, I changed my plan. I won't get drunk just at the start, I'll be hanging 'round checking the girls out (yknow, maybe the girl I go with doesn't want to dance with me all night so yeah)- If the dancing slowly starts I'll join in and try my best, I practiced around 50 mins today infront of the mirror and my moves are quite acceptable

I just hope they'll be playing Daftpunk cause I know most of their songs quite well.
My problem is just hip hop dancing.. What will I be doing if they'll be playing songs like http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTsKP21yrLY ?
God, there's no possibility of hip hop dancing?

Whatever.

As for clothes, I'm going to wear some jeans, my air max special edition sneakers and a bright yellow shirt with a print. Dunno bout the scarf yet.

Thanks for all suggestions, karma will follow if I have more.

PS: I won't be jumping around But I know how to tecktonick and I'll learn the shuffle 4 shur haha
Kez
+778|5705|London, UK
You need to know everything, don't you Raphael
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6475|6 6 4 oh, I forget

VicktorVauhn wrote:

XxRavenxX wrote:

the Melbourne Shuffle is pretty cool

and one day, just maybe one day
Yes! this is the PERFECT dance move to pull
Needs more LSD.

But I am shocked! No one hasn't posted our friendly Swedish guy, Leroy yet!

..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6651

Ecilop Murof wrote:

Ok, thanks for the help to all!

(only 10 karma in 24 hours ftl)

Well, I changed my plan. I won't get drunk just at the start, I'll be hanging 'round checking the girls out (yknow, maybe the girl I go with doesn't want to dance with me all night so yeah)- If the dancing slowly starts I'll join in and try my best, I practiced around 50 mins today infront of the mirror and my moves are quite acceptable

I just hope they'll be playing Daftpunk cause I know most of their songs quite well.
My problem is just hip hop dancing.. What will I be doing if they'll be playing songs like http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTsKP21yrLY ?
God, there's no possibility of hip hop dancing?

Whatever.

As for clothes, I'm going to wear some jeans, my air max special edition sneakers and a bright yellow shirt with a print. Dunno bout the scarf yet.

Thanks for all suggestions, karma will follow if I have more.

PS: I won't be jumping around But I know how to tecktonick and I'll learn the shuffle 4 shur haha
Don't dance to Hip Hop..simple as
Tbh if it's a decent dance they won't play that crap anyways.

Sounds like a good outfit mate but instead of the sneakers I'd go with something a little less "sporty" considering it's a dance. The girls will probably dress up so they'd expect you guys to make an effort as well

Good idea on not getting drunk at the start and tbh when the music starts you should just start breaking it down if you don't feel stupid. Girls love confidence remember that..
Tripulaci0n
+14|6158
1) Definitely dance with the girl you came with right away because she's taking you to a dance and there is no question that she'll be OK with it

2) When you're dancing even if you look like an idiot nobody will judge you for it (They might, but then forget about you and move on to the next guy who looks like an idiot, or if not gay, notice some hot chick)

3) You said you won't know anyone except this girl you're going with so don't feel self conscious at all because it will only fuck you up and the key to dancing is to just be confident with what you're doing

4) If you dance with random chicks get numbers, like this: Can I have your number (no context needed, not even "I had a great time, ..." needed)
Ecilop Murof
I HOP OUT DA BEEEED..
+167|5781|loves Stimey <3 |
@ teddy

The shoes a dark and fit my jeans very well, also, they're quite new.

@ trip:

1) I'll try, but I'm shy when it comes to girls =X

2) I'll just dance near random girls and see what'll happen xD

3) I will.

4) Fuck I'll try.

fucking karma won't let me karma both of you =X

Last edited by Ecilop Murof (2008-09-24 11:07:21)

Airwolf
Latter Alcoholic
+287|6722|Scotland

Tripulaci0n wrote:

4) If you dance with random chicks get numbers, like this: Can I have your number (no context needed, not even "I had a great time, ..." needed)
something similar happened to me the other week. Was dancing with this girl, and I leaned down to talk into her ear. She moved her fucking lips in the way
OrangeHound
Busy doing highfalutin adminy stuff ...
+1,335|6651|Washington DC

Tripulaci0n wrote:

2) When you're dancing even if you look like an idiot nobody will judge you for it (They might, but then forget about you and move on to the next guy who looks like an idiot, or if not gay, notice some hot chick)
That's true.  The majority of guys can't really dance, so there isn't much of an expectation.  Just so long as you don't call attention to yourself by acting like an idiot, you'll be fine.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6623|London, England
Well if you're not going to go down the drunk route then.....good luck. It's almost imperative that I get drunk either before I go to a club or as soon as I get there. Otherwise I'm just going to suck in general. Well, by my standards.

Last edited by Mek-Stizzle (2008-09-24 11:29:32)

Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6694
Imagine you are gelatinous and the beat is vibrating your body. Then exaggerate the movements caused by this. You end up with house dancing.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard