You need to register
loonitic
...is a potty mouth
+286|6504|Valhalla
Got one.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6591|London, England
Well as expected that website seemed to have crashed.
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6423|The Twilight Zone

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

Well as expected that website seemed to have crashed.
Is EA the publisher?
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
Mekstizzle
WALKER
Dunno. I've just created an account, now it's taking ages to finalise it. Then I still have to log in, and get the key. lol, Doubt I'm gonna get one. Would be nice to try and see what the game is like though. If only serge was here to see it, he'd explode
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6423|The Twilight Zone

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

Dunno. I've just created an account, now it's taking ages to finalise it. Then I still have to log in, and get the key. lol, Doubt I'm gonna get one. Would be nice to try and see what the game is like though. If only serge was here to see it, he'd explode
Sell him the beta key. When he will get on it will be too late to get a key.
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
Mekstizzle
WALKER
Well it looks like the website has properly crashed now.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
Yay I got one. Let's see if this game really is as gay as it looks, or whether it's a pretty cool. According to eurogamer the beta starts tomorrow.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
It seems like they've given us quite alot of the game to fool around with. I've already done a few SP levels and can already start making my own. But you have to do SP levels to unlock other bits and shit. It's what I thought it would be. I mean, I can see how the creative bit can be fun. But at the end of the day, it IS just a platforming game with some interesting physics crap.
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6726|Scotland

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

It seems like they've given us quite alot of the game to fool around with. I've already done a few SP levels and can already start making my own. But you have to do SP levels to unlock other bits and shit. It's what I thought it would be. I mean, I can see how the creative bit can be fun. But at the end of the day, it IS just a platforming game with some interesting physics crap.
WHAT IS YOUR FINAL VERDICT, OH GREAT MEK.
Ryan
+1,230|6813|Alberta, Canada

Can't you just create an account and say you are from Europe?
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6240

Zimmer wrote:

WHAT IS YOUR FINAL VERDICT, OH GREAT MEK.

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

r'Eeee
That's how I roll, BITCH!
+311|6418

Nope, sure you can get a code from Eurogamers, but when you register it in your PSN account, it won't let you download it.

Anyway, the game is awesome, as expected. The 4 levels that were already there were kinda easy. Can't wait till tomorrow, where people start publishing their levels.

I am trying to create stuff, but my brain isn't working though

EDIT: Hopefully people will make levels such as this one.

Last edited by r'Eeee (2008-09-23 15:36:17)

Mekstizzle
WALKER
This game is fucking funny as fuck. Some of the shit people create is just too funny. I was laughing my arse off so much when I was fooling around with the other dudes. It's not as gay as I thought it was.

Where's sergey river?

Edit: Also it's more like Little /b/ig planet, haha

Last edited by Mek-Stizzle (2008-09-24 10:53:17)

SamTheMan:D
Banned
+856|5944|England

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

This game is fucking funny as fuck. Some of the shit people create is just too funny. I was laughing my arse off so much when I was fooling around with the other dudes. It's not as gay as I thought it was.

Where's sergey river?

Edit: Also it's more like Little /b/ig planet, haha
haha
Mekstizzle
WALKER
Damn right sams
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6507|Long Island, New York

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

Where's sergey river?
ragequit

It's definitely not bad, but people need to learn to respect other people's opinions if they don't like the game.
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6736|UK

Poseidon wrote:

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

Where's sergey river?
ragequit

It's definitely not bad, but people need to learn to respect other people's opinions if they don't like the game.
Yeah and people want to flame a game they need to actually give a constructive reason tbh. Otherwise why would we give a shit if you don't like it, the threads aren't there to debate how much someone might hate a game, if that's what someone wants they should make a thread for it.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6507|Long Island, New York

Vilham wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

Where's sergey river?
ragequit

Yeah and people want to flame a game they need to actually give a constructive reason tbh. Otherwise why would we give a shit if you don't like it, the threads aren't there to debate how much someone might hate a game, if that's what someone wants they should make a thread for it.
usmarine said he doesn't like it because it looks childish. Big deal. Get over it - he doesn't like the game. He doesn't need a "valid reason" in order to suit you. I disagree that it looks childish as well, but am I gonna completely go off on him? No. It's his opinion, he's entitled to have it.

People can say they don't like Star Wars: TFU for whatever reason they want - I don't really care. Will I disagree with it? Sure. Will I completely blast them for their opinion? No.

And frankly Vilham, as I and others (Jenspm, Zimmer, Jord...etc) have noticed, that's exactly what you do when someone disagrees with you. You either get condescending and throw "ignorant" or "fanboy" remarks around, or you just throw a fit.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
Now I'm bored of the game again. I mean it was fun for that one day but It wasn't that much fun afterwards. If this game was more like one of those £10 PSN games I'd get it but it really doesn't feel like one of those £40 proper games.
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6459|Gogledd Cymru

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

Now I'm bored of the game again. I mean it was fun for that one day but It wasn't that much fun afterwards. If this game was more like one of those £10 PSN games I'd get it but it really doesn't feel like one of those £40 proper games.
lewl
heggs
Spamalamadingdong
+581|6358|New York

The Sheriff wrote:

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

lewl
Yer, but at least he tried it out m8.
Remember Me As A Time Of Day
Surgeons

heggs wrote:

The Sheriff wrote:

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

lewl
Oh shi- btw I forgot to tell you Heggz, my PS3 came yest'day, whats your psn id?

Edit: Heggs83?

Last edited by The Sheriff (2008-09-25 06:59:48)

heggs
Spamalamadingdong
+581|6358|New York

The Sheriff wrote:

heggs wrote:

The Sheriff wrote:

lewl
Oh shi- btw I forgot to tell you Heggz, my PS3 came yest'day, whats your psn id?

Edit: Heggs83?
It's heggs, you sexy beast, and congrats for joining teh club, as it were. Also, what games you got homie? (not to derail the thread too much)
Remember Me As A Time Of Day
Surgeons

Motorstorm, GT5:P, Resistance:FoM and Dynasty Warriors 6 (Dyn warriors is coming in post soon)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard