ex0tica
+0|6674|las vegas
All is fair in love and war.  Take advantage of all you can.  For those of you that have been there and done that know what i mean.  For those of you that have been there and done that by video game only, i hope you never have to know what i mean.  It's jsut a game though, if someone gets a badge before you did life will still go on.  Maybe EA should come out with more patches than 1 or 2 a year.
Adam5286
+0|6673|CapeCod, MA USA
This is the best thread ever bathur  thank you soo much for it     im nominating you for biggest douche in the universe hahaha what a fucking idot  god  reading this has been soo entertaining  im at work so im pretty misrible and hung over  but this just made my day         and the fact that u used paint to try to cover up the fact that ur the biggest fucking idiot    holy shit     it obviously wasnt a joke if this fag tried to cover it up.   
I find it even more funny that i dont think you realize how fucking stupid you are     there has gotta be a point where u wake up or somthing and think to yourself   jesus fucking christ im fucking retarded              well banthur keep up the good work HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAA
elite
+89|6710|Sheffield, England
i earned my expert pistol properly i got 2 kills at end of match...just, was on wake island, catch-gamer.no server.its always harder to get kills when ya need them :S

18 kills is a little high

Last edited by elite (2006-01-20 06:38:13)

Cyberwolf
Banned
+14|6688
Why block the picture out? Using chams? aka X-Ray perhaps? Or was the Multi-Hack menu you were using too visible in the screen shot? What are you hiding?
Orracle9191
+0|6720|Maryland, USA
Cyberwolf
Banned
+14|6688

Banthur wrote:

Ali wrote:

Metaltop wrote:

damn,, he really did use his uber MS Paint skills now..
You are Nitro's clone,, Mini-Nitro

1: You can see the wireframe of the windows because you are INSIDE the building.
2: Everyone can see on your minimap that you are INSIDE the building.
+ Someone probably saved your screenshots on his computer so you are screwed anyway.

Can the only half-dead braincell that you have left understand that?
Here is the original picture he posted:
http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/9454/e … ola1uz.jpg

I saved the link in this thread:
http://www.bf2rankedservers.com/forums/ … php?t=3051

And I made a screenshot of the original post
http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/9213/b … 7xl.th.jpg
inspector gadget saves the day, oh noes!
Do you really think wall hacking is cool? Get over yourself and try to play honestly. I realize you probably get worked, but people will at least respect you.
Banthur
Banned
+2|6726
definitely not wall hacking
Cyberwolf
Banned
+14|6688
lol whatever you say bud. Glitch or hack, it's still lame. Makes ya wonder how many of those kills you have, have come from inside walls?
DarkCloud00
+0|6700
Wow you are dumb for posting this thread, please kill yourself so the world will be rid of you, or close the topic.
Cyberwolf
Banned
+14|6688

DarkCloud00 wrote:

Wow you are dumb for posting this thread, please kill yourself so the world will be rid of you, or close the topic.
Naw, It's more entertaining leaving it open. The idiot is still claiming he did nothing wrong. Despite the proof he posted himself. Oh well, pretty much all his stats mean nothing now since you can't trust a glitch/hack caught red handed (again by himself...rofl)
[swe]lloyd
+0|6684
I agree - the most entertaining thing all day )

I almost feel sorry 4 the guy... Naaaaaah!

Hilarious!
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6743|The United Center

Maj.Do wrote:

anti-terrorism wrote:

LOL U DIDN'T EARN IS SO WHO CARES. YOU ARE INSIDE OF THE 1ST FLAG ON k STRIKE GET A LIFE LOSER ADN THEN SOME SKILL. CHEAT FAG BOY
dude learn how to spell and use grammer lol, and you should be ashamed, the cowards why of getting the pistol badge
the next time you correct someone about their spelling and grammar, make sure you use it correctly yourself.
xaven
+25|6730|Berlin

Banthur wrote:

definitely not wall hacking
but self-brainhacking, eh? yes sir, you are LOWskilled...
Scotts
+0|6717|UK
Proof that every day spawns a new and improved idiot .

What a genius post to make .
Sgt.Gh0st
Pump-Action Pimp
+16|6779|The Hague, Holland
omfg, he actually posted that SS?
This is like being proud on your self 'cus youve raped a zebra.
Siriously dude.. -2 honor points for you.

....Wanker
Sa¢ripan
+12|6736|St-Dié/ Lorraine/ France
haha funny thread , how is it possible to be so stupid.
AbrnRanger
+-1|6714|Bradenton, FL
The thing that amazes me the most is that Smacktard has the balls to hang around in the thread and say he is not cheating. Pictures speak 1000 words.
Dr.Battlefield
Got milk?
+150|6748

Sgt.Gh0st wrote:

This is like being proud on your self 'cus youve raped a zebra.
Sorry, but   !!!  I dont know why but this one makes me laugh, thanks man, nice 1

GL HF
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6844|"Frisco"

Well, that's an instant ban from my server.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard