Banned
+2,785|6763

Vilham wrote:

usmarine wrote:

m3thod wrote:

it looks like a game for 5 year olds.
and pedos
its just up your street then.
i have never seen someone get so angry over video games.  you are obsessed with them for some reason.
VicktorVauhn
+319|6394|Southern California

usmarine wrote:

Vilham wrote:

usmarine wrote:

and pedos
i have never seen someone get so angry over video games.  you are obsessed with them for some reason.
Does he really sound that upset? lol....

If anyone is obsessed I would say it was you man, you pop up in every single LBP discussion complaining that it looks childish and you don't wan't it... We get the point man you only like straight face serious video games, you can stop reminding us.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6763

VicktorVauhn wrote:

usmarine wrote:

Vilham wrote:

If anyone is obsessed I would say it was you man, you pop up in every single LBP discussion complaining that it looks childish and you don't wan't it... We get the point man you only like straight face serious video games, you can stop reminding us.
thats because we dont need 10 threads on the same fucking game.

we also dont need multiple...wat should i get... threads.

Last edited by usmarine (2008-09-22 06:36:38)

Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6664|USA

usmarine wrote:

VicktorVauhn wrote:

usmarine wrote:

thats because we dont need 10 threads on the same fucking game.

we also dont need multiple...wat should i get... threads.
Wow. marine. Aren't you the junior moderator today. Go ahead and hit the report button cutie.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6763

Mason4Assassin444 wrote:

Wow. marine. Aren't you the junior moderator today. Go ahead and hit the report button cutie.
well all they do is spur fights dont they smart ass?  someone says a game looks dumb, and vilham goes all mental.. whats the point?
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6664|USA

usmarine wrote:

Mason4Assassin444 wrote:

well all they do is spur fights dont they smart ass?  someone says a game looks dumb, and vilham goes all mental.. whats the point?
THen why are you in this thread? Chuckle at your inner thoughts of Vilham and move on. You don't have to derail every friggen thread you see when you click 'new posts'.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6763

Mason4Assassin444 wrote:

THen why are you in this thread? Chuckle at your inner thoughts of Vilham and move on. You don't have to derail every friggen thread you see when you click 'new posts'.
ummm...ham freaked and derailed way before i came in this thread.  why do you single me out?  afraid to confront ham?
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6664|USA

usmarine wrote:

Mason4Assassin444 wrote:

ummm...ham freaked and derailed way before i came in this thread.  why do you single me out?  afraid to confront ham?
Freaked out? Post #14? I laughed. I thought of Jonah Hill from Superbad when I read it. From responses it look like other people laughed too. THen you come in and make a joke. he cracks a joke on you. You call him angry.

Isn't there an abortion clinic you should be bombing or something?
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6763

so you call me out but not method?  sounds liek you are just being an a-hole tbh.

abortion clinic?  wtf are you talking about?  now who is derailing?  go eat some bologna sandwiches poor boy.

Last edited by usmarine (2008-09-22 07:03:47)

Kez
+778|5705|London, UK
Mercenaries 2
OrangeHound
Busy doing highfalutin adminy stuff ...
+1,335|6651|Washington DC

Closed at request of OP.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard