specops10-4
+108|6745|In the hills
I do not understand this but I look on the battlefield2.com official website, and only found images of the four vehicles, and two images of the 6 or 7 new guns, I am pretty disappointed by this and I think they should ass new images.

I thought this might be able to go into complaints but I figured it fits here and I might get more responses...

Last edited by specops10-4 (2006-01-19 16:26:16)

JimCognito
+10|6682
You peeked at your xmas gifts when you were a kid huh?
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6722|California

who the fuck didnt?

dig deeper my son, thou shall fine thee that yee kwest
NM156
The H4xor Mod
+161|6848|North Texas

stryyker wrote:

who the fuck didnt?
That's how I found out there was no Santa

(sorry to ruin it for you Chuy!)
littlemikey
+1|6712|Adelaide, Australia
I agree, It is a little suss that there is very little information available only a few weeks before the actual launch. Its probaly going to be delayed.
specops10-4
+108|6745|In the hills
I have another complaint about this... if both the EU and AA xpacks will split the community into 4!! different groups, now this will be devestating.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6776|Noizyland

I worked out there was no Santa when it didn't seem right that Santa could plagarise big buisines toy designs. I mean, he just gets his elves to make Tonka trucks or someting and he dosn't get into shit because he's stealing profits from the people who make Tonka. It didn't fit, so I figured there was no Santa, and my Patents figured I was going to be a Lawyer when I grew up.

Now, onto the actual topic. I'm okay with there being few images of the new packs. I like a surprise. There's nothing better than exploring a map new for the first time. The first time I played BF2 online it was Shaqi Peninsular, but not as I know it now. I have memorised everything about that map now, but it was fun to experience it for the first time. I got so lost, which I can't imagine happening now.
Damn, I wanna be a n00b again...
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
SGT_Squirtle
+13|6717
The EU and AA packs are just add ons to the base BF2 so there will be no splintering like BF2:SF, just more maps, weapons, vehicles and pure gaming goodness
DakotaDoc64
+0|6794|Omaha, Nebraska

NM156 wrote:

stryyker wrote:

who the fuck didnt?
That's how I found out there was no Santa

(sorry to ruin it for you Chuy!)
THERE IS NO SANTA !?!?!  OH MAN

Last edited by DakotaDoc64 (2006-01-19 20:29:17)

DakotaDoc64
+0|6794|Omaha, Nebraska

specops10-4 wrote:

I have another complaint about this... if both the EU and AA xpacks will split the community into 4!! different groups, now this will be devestating.
Will not happen.  It was announced that they work seamlessly with normal BF2.

EA Community Update - 1/18/06 wrote:

We have not created the maps as a separate expansion pack requiring a separate server. The booster packs will increase the content of the base game and thereby may be run on a server in regular rotation with the original maps.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard