TrueMusou
+36|6305|United States Of Hamerica
Rick Is Coming Back Baby!!! He Ain't Never Gonna Give Us Up!!
Zukabazuka
+23|6830
http://img242.imageshack.us/my.php?imag … teswd7.jpg

I let it be on during the night. Though since it flicker the screen every time it does a vote I turned it off.
White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6696|Scotland

Zukabazuka wrote:

http://img242.imageshack.us/my.php?image=rickvoteswd7.jpg

I let it be on during the night. Though since it flicker the screen every time it does a vote I turned it off.
I don't think that site actually votes.
Zukabazuka
+23|6830
http://www.mtv.co.uk/channel/mtvuk/news … te?page=10
Well If they say what is true, 20million votes just for rick astley, leading with 99.98% of all the votes xD Also

"In comments below this story many fans claim the nomination has nothing to do with Rickrolling. Some people say we should die for even suggesting it has." Would love to see the list on that one
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6276|Scotland!
Also, as an adendum to my comment: MTV clearly set this up, so shame on them. On Sunday, some other news outlets, such as MTV.de, announced the Best Act Ever category nominees as being the same but without Rick Astley. They did this when they announced all the other category nominees. However, voting for the EMAs began without the category of Best Act Ever on Monday and MTV UK (and other networks) did NOT include it among the list of official nominations.

Yesterday (wednesday), suddenly MTV announce Best Act Ever and then there's SIX nominees (all other categories have five) and Rick Astley is suddenly on the list when he wasn't in the original list of nominations that was released by MTV.de.

It's all just a media scam in my opinion and MTV is milking it.
This person speaks sense.
Nappy
Apprentice
+151|6373|NSW, Australia

i dont wanna get rick rolled by mtv

i want him to win
White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6696|Scotland

Zukabazuka wrote:

http://www.mtv.co.uk/channel/mtvuk/news/449876-the-rick-astley-debate?page=10
Well If they say what is true, 20million votes just for rick astley, leading with 99.98% of all the votes xD Also

"In comments below this story many fans claim the nomination has nothing to do with Rickrolling. Some people say we should die for even suggesting it has." Would love to see the list on that one
Rofl 99.98%

tuckergustav
+1,590|6058|...

Okay...so now, for me...this has more to do with getting Rick to win because mtv says stupid crap like..."Does he deserve to be in the prestigious group of best act ever with Britney Spears and Tokio Hotel"  PRESTIGE?  Are you kidding me...toot your own horn a little more why don't ya.  Saying that this boy band has prestige is like saying 98Degrees and LFO have prestige...So, unless people decide to TokioRoll everyone in a few years...they will be completely forgotten.  Ugh!  MTV why don't you stick to reality tv...it's all your good at anymore!!
jamiet757
+138|6766
Voted 484 times and counting...
GR34
+215|6689|ALBERTA> CANADA
I voted 62000 +/- times on 2 pooters with 5 fire foxes opes iam done now
JoshP
Banned
+176|5833|Notts, UK
Tbh read the interviews with Rick- he's a much nicer and more sensible person than the rest of the acts up for the nomination. And much better musically.
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5932|Catherine Black
If I'm being brutally honest, I much prefer Ricks song to the other nominees. I'm not even joking. And I agree with what JoshP says, he is a much nicer guy.

So it is really nothing to do with Rickrolling, even if that's what it started out as. He really should win. Who else would you vote for?
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
Guy.Buddy.Friend
coks
+71|6010

Sir Schmoopy wrote:

If I'm being brutally honest, I much prefer Ricks song to the other nominees. I'm not even joking. And I agree with what JoshP says, he is a much nicer guy.

So it is really nothing to do with Rickrolling, even if that's what it started out as. He really should win. Who else would you vote for?
Honestly, I think he should win. He deserves it for putting up with 4chan.
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6456

"Oops, I voted for Rick Astley 961 times"

Do you think they'll let him stay in the contest?

Last edited by ebug9 (2008-10-07 09:27:06)

White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6696|Scotland
Yeah, they will get so much media attention with this when he wins. And 4chan will just phone/email/write to MTV constantly complaining if they didn't let him win.
HellMilky
( =^_^= )
+23|6087|Holland
so 4chan is good for something else than copypaste.
anon delivers.

IMPORTANT?

Have you guys noticed a change on the website, first you could type in the best act ever, but now it is an option.
so, all the scripts till now, arent working for me anymore. even the "rickvoter" is failing at the moment. both with mozilla and internet explorer.

Last edited by HellMilky (2008-10-07 12:54:24)

Jebus
Looking for my Scooper
+218|5908|Belgium

HellMilky wrote:

so 4chan is good for something else than copypaste.
anon delivers.

IMPORTANT?

Have you guys noticed a change on the website, first you could type in the best act ever, but now it is an option.
so, all the scripts till now, arent working for me anymore. even the "rickvoter" is failing at the moment. both with mozilla and internet explorer.
Well no, that was in the early stages of the voting, it was to make a top 5 (?) out of the already selected artists and artists the users could chose.
Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6417
Rick deserves to win tbh...keep voting
Jebus
Looking for my Scooper
+218|5908|Belgium

Metal-Eater-GR wrote:

Tbh, if MTV doesn't bias the votes now, he'll win for sure.
TheDonkey
Eat my bearrrrrrrrrrr, Tonighttt
+163|5861|Vancouver, BC, Canada

Jebus wrote:

Metal-Eater-GR wrote:

Tbh, if when MTV doesn't bias the votes now, he'll won't win win for sure.
Fix'd for accuracy.

Last edited by TheDonkey (2008-10-07 15:46:28)

FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6835|Devon, England

TheDonkey wrote:

Jebus wrote:

Metal-Eater-GR wrote:

Tbh, if when MTV doesn't bias the votes now, he'll won't win win for sure.
Fix'd for accuracy.
That's the most inaccurate thing I've ever read.
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6987|Reykjavík, Iceland.
Win winning ftww.

I have to agree with Schmoopy though, his music is MIIIIIIILES better than any of the other dung nominated.

Last edited by Sydney (2008-10-07 16:23:33)

PeoNinja
Ninja Fart - Silent but Deadly
+31|6343
20+ votes (cross fingers)
HellMilky
( =^_^= )
+23|6087|Holland
So, 16 days till the awards, are there any updates?
JoshP
Banned
+176|5833|Notts, UK

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard