.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6444|The Twilight Zone
It will rule out hacks for a month. Then it will go back to same old.
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6458

.Sup wrote:

Hacks are a business. If you can't profit from selling them you're not going to make, sell and most importantly update them.

So DICE could greatly dent the hacking "industry" in BF2. Also the new system could make many more calculations server-side, which would end those types of hacks for good.
GateKeeper{NL}
+142|6359

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

.Sup wrote:

Hacks are a business. If you can't profit from selling them you're not going to make, sell and most importantly update them.

So DICE could greatly dent the hacking "industry" in BF2. Also the new system could make many more calculations server-side, which would end those types of hacks for good.
Hi,

what system are you talking about

bye,
Cheez
Herman is a warmaphrodite
+1,027|6429|King Of The Islands

GateKeeper{NL} wrote:

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

.Sup wrote:

Hi,

bye,
email ur reply back asap
My state was founded by Batman. Your opinion is invalid.
Eboreus
Member of Foamy's Card Cult
+46|6638

.Sup wrote:

he's right and that's why I'm so pissed by their response. I hope they don't think they will be able to rule out hacks for the future....that would be clearly delusional.
as long as there are people playing online, there will be hacks, glitches and all that stuff.
and there is still a huge bunch of servers without those idiots (at least in Europe) - simple solution - just change the server.

and sorry but - do you really consider winter this year as an actual 'release date'?  imagine giving your car to a shop because it has problems and they tell you: hey, we'll fix it during winter this year!
what kind of a response is that?

I just think that they don't work on this wholeheartedly and in my opinion they never did, so they might as well tell us the truth and admit that they have more important matters at hand (from their point of view).
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6276|eng

Cheez wrote:

GateKeeper{NL} wrote:

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

Hi,

bye,
email ur reply back asap
MAKALAKALAKALAKAMALKAIDKSM JAIJFS \wer@%~4
#rekt
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6213|Escea

Eboreus wrote:

.Sup wrote:

he's right and that's why I'm so pissed by their response. I hope they don't think they will be able to rule out hacks for the future....that would be clearly delusional.
as long as there are people playing online, there will be hacks, glitches and all that stuff.
and there is still a huge bunch of servers without those idiots (at least in Europe) - simple solution - just change the server.

and sorry but - do you really consider winter this year as an actual 'release date'?  imagine giving your car to a shop because it has problems and they tell you: hey, we'll fix it during winter this year!

I just think that they don't work on this wholeheartedly and in my opinion they never did, so they might as well tell us the truth and admit that they have more important matters at hand (from their point of view).
They could release it now when its incomplete, or give a release date, miss it because they're still working on it, and have everyone who wanted a release date made complain at them because they couldn't finish it in time. Besides what does it matter? You'll get it eventually anyway.
0akleaves
+183|6604|Newcastle UK
Right you people seriously need to stop moaning, Would you prefer a patch that comes out tomorrow and is great for 10 minutes til it crashes to desktop or when you get in your nerfed planes to find the j-10 can no longer run rings round other planes and planes dont have guns anymore as thats what they did with the blackhawk.

Just wait please, good things come to those who wait, making a patch for this game takes time and is not going to be done in a couple of days or weeks if you want it to do half the things you post.
You have to learn the rules of the game and then you have to play better than anyone else.
Longbow
+163|6637|Odessa, Ukraine

.Sup wrote:

Beduin wrote:

leave the G36E alone!
Take it out of the game.
QFT
.Sup
be nice

0akleaves wrote:

Right you people seriously need to stop moaning, Would you prefer a patch that comes out tomorrow and is great for 10 minutes til it crashes to desktop or when you get in your nerfed planes to find the j-10 can no longer run rings round other planes and planes dont have guns anymore as thats what they did with the blackhawk.

Just wait please, good things come to those who wait, making a patch for this game takes time and is not going to be done in a couple of days or weeks if you want it to do half the things you post.
1.51 is going to be released a week after 1.5
Delusion
AK Hero
+26|5763|Greece / Rhodos

.Sup wrote:

Beduin wrote:

leave the G36E alone!
Take it out of the game.
QFT^2
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6313|Orrstrayleea

Beduin wrote:

leave the G36E alone!
How about you go die in a fire m8
0akleaves
+183|6604|Newcastle UK

Pea....Tear.....Griffen wrote:

Beduin wrote:

leave the G36E alone!
How about you go die in a fire m8
lol people get banned for that haha, proper TOP comment.
You have to learn the rules of the game and then you have to play better than anyone else.
100% Irishpride
Banned
+81|6150|Dublin
Sounds nice
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6098|Birmingham, UK

senor_fulff wrote:

Jebus wrote:

When's Winter again?
Well, summer in the UK was cancelled due to rain, so that means we skipped summer and winter'll be next week
No dice im afraid geddit lol?... dice? DICE? no?

Anyway winter has been postponed im afraid. In Birmingham its been blazing hot for 2 days straight.
[pt] KEIOS
srs bsns
+231|6643|pimelteror.de
winter = december, january, february

so it could still take half a year...
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6556|England

M.O.A.B wrote:

We are looking to release this update by Winter of this year.

[pt] KEIOS wrote:

winter = december, january, february

so it could still take half a year...
They say By Winter, i.e. before Winter kicks in, so actually, its a month or two.

Again, better than never.
PrivateVendetta
I DEMAND XMAS THEME
+704|6182|Roma
More like.. bf3 is really really far behind in production, so they have to wait longer to release the patch.

Did they not say BF3 by about August 2008?
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/29388/stopped%20scrolling%21.png
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6458

PrivateVendetta wrote:

More like.. bf3 is really really far behind in production, so they have to wait longer to release the patch.

Did they not say BF3 by about August 2008?
wtf you talkin' about, there was never ANY official statement made by DICE or EA about BF3.
_Dominiko_PL
TITS or gtfo.
+97|6511|Polish state of EU
Winter? Too late for BF2. Summer was a great moment to release patch nad revive this great game.

I think that they didnt plan to announce patch on July at all, they just send some kind of retard and idiot for a radio interview, and this maggot (Hurley from Lost? ) unfortunately told them the secret.
Icleos
+101|6732

M.O.A.B wrote:

Eboreus wrote:

.Sup wrote:

They could release it now when its incomplete, or give a release date, miss it because they're still working on it, and have everyone who wanted a release date made complain at them because they couldn't finish it in time. Besides what does it matter? You'll get it eventually anyway.
How professional does the company look when they're afraid to make deadlines just because they're unable to make them on time.
Personally I think it's a joke that they said sometime around winter.  EA & Dice should just cut the 1.5 patch project and work on BF3 so that it doesn't end up as a failure or with a short lifespan.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6213|Escea

Icleos wrote:

M.O.A.B wrote:

Eboreus wrote:

How professional does the company look when they're afraid to make deadlines just because they're unable to make them on time.
Personally I think it's a joke that they said sometime around winter.  EA & Dice should just cut the 1.5 patch project and work on BF3 so that it doesn't end up as a failure or with a short lifespan.
I'd rather take no deadline than have about ten different ones such as the case with Stalker.
100% Irishpride
Banned
+81|6150|Dublin
Fuck me, they are giving you a patch! You continue to whine you faggots! get a life, amirite?

+ spend a year on BF3, release July 09 please
Ec0li
Vagina face
+167|5990|London ㋛

_Dominiko_PL wrote:

Winter? Too late for BF2. Summer was a great moment to release patch nad revive this great game.

I think that they didnt plan to announce patch on July at all, they just send some kind of retard and idiot for a radio interview, and this maggot (Hurley from Lost? ) unfortunately told them the secret.
I personally think summer would have been a terrible time to release the patch. Gamers aren't complete recluses. What do people do in summer time? Go outside and enjoy the sun, you'll have alot more people gaming in the winter months when it's cold out. Start of november would be a good time imo.
.Sup
be nice

Ec0li wrote:

_Dominiko_PL wrote:

I personally think summer would have been a terrible time to release the patch. Gamers aren't complete recluses. What do people do in summer time? Go outside and enjoy the sun, you'll have alot more people gaming in the winter months when it's cold out. Start of november would be a good time imo.
Yeah I agree wit Ecoli. I enjoy playing games during winter more than during the summer. +people who work don't have long summer vacations

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard