SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6105|Birmingham, UK
And i use it to play movies from my computer...

Can my PS3 be connected?
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6565|NYC / Hamburg

yes. Probs easiest with tversity
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
Scratch[USA]
+105|6545

max wrote:

Explain please.  I would like to know.
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6105|Birmingham, UK

Scratch[USA] wrote:

max wrote:

Explain please.  I would like to know.
Yes. Me too
max
Vela Incident

I've never done this but the way I understand it is that you install tversity on your PC and use the media server function on the PS3. If media is in a format the PS3 doesn't support, tversity will transcode on the fly
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6105|Birmingham, UK

max wrote:

I've never done this but the way I understand it is that you install tversity on your PC and use the media server function on the PS3. If media is in a format the PS3 doesn't support, tversity will transcode on the fly
ooooooooh...
r'Eeee
That's how I roll, BITCH!
+311|6446

Use Windows Media Player.
SamTheMan:D
Banned
+856|5972|England

aint ya got a 1gig+ memory stick?  thats what i do
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6491|N. Ireland

max wrote:

On the fly? Sweet. Is there a 360 alternative?
max
Vela Incident

should work for the 360 too. You will need a beefy CPU in the server though to support HD content (obviously)
NeXuS
Shock it till ya know it
+375|6339|Atlanta, Georgia
Naturn
Deeds, not words.
+311|6603|Greenwood, IN
The think the correct question that should have been asked is. "Can my PC stream media to my PS3?"

Yes you can.  Click Here.

And sorry about your 360 but i've been through 7 so far.  1 stolen, 1 DVD went bad and 5 RROD.  Not buying any more because I just have bad luck with them.
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6588|Reisterstown, MD

Naturn wrote:

And sorry about your 360 but i've been through 7 so far.  1 stolen, 1 DVD went bad and 5 RROD.  Not buying any more because I just have bad luck with them.
Damn!
Stimey
­
+786|6117|Ontario | Canada
Mine did too
I fixed it with hotdogs (No shit)
­
­
­
­
­
­
NeXuS
Shock it till ya know it
+375|6339|Atlanta, Georgia

Stimey wrote:

Mine did too
I fixed it with hotdogs (No shit)
explain
[CSE]Anubis
+24|5990

SEREVENT wrote:

max wrote:

ooooooooh...
I've just set this up and it worked perfectly.  Recommended.
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6451|The Twilight Zone

[CSE]Anubis wrote:

SEREVENT wrote:

max wrote:

ooooooooh...
Write a manual for me plz.
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
God Save the Queen
Banned
+628|6341|tropical regions of london
kiss that sucker goodbye.
max
Vela Incident

.Sup wrote:

[CSE]Anubis wrote:

SEREVENT wrote:

ooooooooh...
It isn't hard to figure out and they do have a guide on their website you know ...
[CSE]Anubis
+24|5990

max wrote:

.Sup wrote:

[CSE]Anubis wrote:

It isn't hard to figure out and they do have a guide on their website you know ...
Used a mix of this youtube video and one of the guides on the TVersity website.  You basically just follow steps on the installation.  I didn't install the codec pack that came with it as I already had one that worked fine.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard