Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6598|132 and Bush

i g wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

This was cool.
http://i37.tinypic.com/1z2d1sn.jpg

They'll be back at it tomorrow, I'm sure.
shooped
http://news.yahoo.com/nphotos/911-Terro … 109112158/
Xbone Stormsurgezz
MGS3_GrayFox
+50|6165

haffeysucks wrote:

MGS3_GrayFox wrote:

Roc18 wrote:

Point?
It was far worst than the Twin Towers attack, yet no one cares.
seeing as i'm far younger than 35 years old, i wouldn't know about that.  but i do know that 9/11 is the worst mass casualty i have ever lived through.

ghettoperson wrote:

Dammit I thought this was going to be the year people got over it. With the exception of my thread...
Try forgetting something like that, just try.
How about the tsunami? Katrina? The killings in Darfur the past years?

Some people forgot about it the year after, its not that hard.  But I understand you, it may take some 50 years to forget about it (hell, the attack on Pearl Harbor was decades ago and it seems just now the US "forgot" about it (as in doesn't market as much on it anymore)).
jord
+2,382|6675|The North, beyond the wall.

haffeysucks wrote:

MGS3_GrayFox wrote:

Roc18 wrote:

Point?
seeing as i'm far younger than 35 years old, i wouldn't know about that.  but i do know that 9/11 is the worst mass casualty i have ever lived through.

ghettoperson wrote:

Dammit I thought this was going to be the year people got over it. With the exception of my thread...
Okay.
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6309

https://www.nasa.gov/images/content/272810main_image_1171_946-710.jpg
NASA had quite the view.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6647

That photo is amazing.
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6704|67.222.138.85

ghettoperson wrote:

That photo is amazing.
I'm not sure that is really the term for it.
Brasso
+1,549|6628

MGS3_GrayFox wrote:

haffeysucks wrote:

MGS3_GrayFox wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

Some people forgot about it the year after, its not that hard.  But I understand you, it may take some 50 years to forget about it (hell, the attack on Pearl Harbor was decades ago and it seems just now the US "forgot" about it (as in doesn't market as much on it anymore)).
The tsunami was natural.  So was Katrina.  The killings in Darfur I have not forgotten, trust me.  But September 11th was a purposeful, directed attack on innocent civilians for the sake of terrorism.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
MGS3_GrayFox
+50|6165

haffeysucks wrote:

MGS3_GrayFox wrote:

haffeysucks wrote:

MGS3_GrayFox wrote:

The tsunami was natural.  So was Katrina.  The killings in Darfur I have not forgotten, trust me.  But September 11th was a purposeful, directed attack on innocent civilians for the sake of terrorism.
Still human lives, equal in every aspect.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6647

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

That photo is amazing.
I'm not sure that is really the term for it.
I thought about adding some kind of disclaimer about how I was only talking about the photo and not the 3000 odd people that died, but I decided in the end not to bother. No matter how horrible the actions that are going on, you can't deny that the smoke in that photo is incredible.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6647

MGS3_GrayFox wrote:

haffeysucks wrote:

MGS3_GrayFox wrote:

Agreed, I don't really feel that the lives lost in 11/9 were any worse than those lost in the tsunami because one was caused by humans.
jord

ghettoperson wrote:

MGS3_GrayFox wrote:

haffeysucks wrote:

Agreed, I don't really feel that the lives lost in 11/9 were any worse than those lost in the tsunami because one was caused by humans.
Don't tell Poseidon that. He'll go ape shit.

IRA bombings aren't as important as 9/11...
Brasso
+1,549|6628

ghettoperson wrote:

MGS3_GrayFox wrote:

haffeysucks wrote:

okay, that's how you feel then.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
ghettoperson
+1,943|6647

haffeysucks wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

MGS3_GrayFox wrote:

okay, that's how you feel then.
Yes, yes it is.
jord
guiz lez not fall out drink some cider and smoke some pot and hug and letz all b bezzers
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6644
Apparently this is the year when people start acting like douchebags about it and start with the "my tragedy is worse than your tragedy" crap.

Sad.
Jrdeacs
+22|5896

Ajax_the_Great1 wrote:

Apparently this is the year when people start acting like douchebags about it and start with the "my tragedy is worse than your tragedy" crap.

Sad.
2008 the year of OMG we are all gunna die!!

BTW  i remember watching breaking news when one plane hit the building and then seeing the other come and hit the other
one
henno13
A generally unremarkable member
+230|6346|Belfast
i was in the twin towers 2 weeks before they went down

i remember listening to the radio then i cried
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6807|NÃ¥rvei

I think that's about enough 911 quarrel for this year ...

Closed
Wait behind the line ..............................................................

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard