hacefrio
+4|6254
Reminds me of the story..the boy who cried "h4x"
SniperPoppa
+20|6163|Gisborne, Australia

Mint Sauce wrote:

tsensor wrote:

Mint Sauce wrote:

You've just proved stupidity, he quite clearly isn't using an aimbot.
no. i've just proved intelligence , he quite clearly using an aimbot
I will not explain details. because my english bad.
old- fps -gamers will notice
On 2nd thoughts, watch from about 5:25 for about 20 secs, there is far too much snapping from player to player..
It gets a bit suss towards the end, no definative proof but either this guys hand needs some ritalin or something similiar.

Horrible video, extremley ridiculous rego and the movement makes me cry.

Last edited by SniperPoppa (2008-09-10 19:46:58)

Sgt.Kyle
Kyle
+48|6493|P-way, NJ
Quote from ^
Horrible video, extremley ridiculous rego and the movement makes me cry.
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5975|London, England

I'm going to do some bandwagon research.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6665

Saw some good shots, but I also saw some amazing player tracking and snapping back and forth between players. Like others have said, it's nothing definite, but it is definitely suspicious.
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6296|eng
Watch the bit near Square on Karkand, at around 5:25, he's snapping around like a madman.

But as I have said before, horrible player without that reg.

H&R] m|nt: i would physically kill someone for that reg
#rekt
Juba the sniper
+10|5719
loool 

now hear me out ........i know this guy

if he really hacks  i will Ban him myself     iam an admin on this server he plays at

but ppl for God sake does he look like some hacker

look at the way he moves   a hacker mostly wont run from u and seek cover or do some fast moves to distract u

this player plays with brain  he give u a Psychological war with fast movements to make ur chances of landing a hit on him so hard before he actually kills u

yes he scopes a lot  why ?   simple because scoping rises your weapons accuracy at least 20% to almost 47.33%  and Rayan hates to reload so he tries not to waste bullets and instead of reloading he picks the enemy's weapon.

and i personally like to scope a lot and i tell u guys especially the non-scopers try scoping u will see enemies die faster with lesser bullets and give u the opportunity to kill more enemies with the same clip
TrashBlinD
french canadians suck
+135|6652|can
No. He's bad.
JakAttaK
csanva<3
+492|6336|England
Why waste half a second scoping when I could be shooting someone? That half second could be the difference of me wasting 15 seconds, or someone getting my virtual balls in their face for 15 seconds.
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6143|Scotland!

Juba the sniper wrote:

this player plays with brain  he give u a Psychological war with fast movements to make ur chances of landing a hit on him so hard before he actually kills u

yes he scopes a lot  why ?   simple because scoping rises your weapons accuracy at least 20% to almost 47.33%  and Rayan hates to reload so he tries not to waste bullets and instead of reloading he picks the enemy's weapon.

and i personally like to scope a lot and i tell u guys especially the non-scopers try scoping u will see enemies die faster with lesser bullets and give u the opportunity to kill more enemies with the same clip
fast movements do nothing to distract someone psychologically unless they're a noob

I'm good with scope and without, if Ryan was good half of his shots where he used scope, he wouldn't unless he only plays against bad players with no aim.

He has no movment skills and opening ironsights 5 feet from 2 enemies who aren't totally stupid normally ends in death  unless you have an aimbot or above average reg

He's not some super skilled player that's developed a style that beats all others, if anything his play style would mean he gets wrecked against good opponents.
tsensor
+34|6154
Rya-uuuu, "please Dont Use Aimbot"
thepilot91
+64|6246|Åland!

I'm Jamesey wrote:

Juba the sniper wrote:

fast movements do nothing to distract someone psychologically unless they're a noob

I'm good with scope and without, if Ryan was good half of his shots where he used scope, he wouldn't unless he only plays against bad players with no aim.

He has no movment skills and opening ironsights 5 feet from 2 enemies who aren't totally stupid normally ends in death  unless you have an aimbot or above average reg

He's not some super skilled player that's developed a style that beats all others, if anything his play style would mean he gets wrecked against good opponents.
and aswell i dont say you need to be emo , so far i havent seen anyone that has done such an intro where the person shooting is , how to say...promoted(sucky english, but anyway) by himself I mean all human beings do mistakes and does not always succeed but when you have a hack you are completly certain that your're the master of bf2 because ypou ahve the advantage of aiming automatically ,thats my opinion atleast...
blacklupus
+13|6701

I'm Jamesey wrote:

epic words
HaawwK
+31|5996|Bolton
how can anybody think this guy is cheating?

hes fucking awfull and the only reason ur thinking he looks dodgy is because hes probs got the fucking max sens possible...
aimless
+166|6135|Texas

HaawwK wrote:

how can anybody think this guy is cheating?

hes fucking awfull and the only reason ur thinking he looks dodgy is because hes probs got the fucking max sens possible...
Seriously. If he was aimbotting, why the hell would he make a video of it. That's just stupid.
jord
+2,382|6688|The North, beyond the wall.
Juba in real life is an insurgent sniper and a big, fat peice of shit pussy.
Beduin
Compensation of Reactive Power in the grid
+510|5760|شمال

jord wrote:

lol...
seen his RL movies?
الشعب يريد اسقاط النظام
...show me the schematic
jord
+2,382|6688|The North, beyond the wall.

Beduin wrote:

jord wrote:

lol...
seen his RL movies?
Some a while back.
Juba the sniper
+10|5719

I'm Jamesey wrote:

Juba the sniper wrote:

oh really see at 3:45 he moved so fast right and left while the enemy shooting at him and succeeded to disturb the enemy's focus and couldn't predict his moves  and don't tell me he was aimboting because there were no enemies at his left or right at that moment .

thats the 1st time i hear that using ironsight is considered an aimbot
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6143|Scotland!

Juba the sniper wrote:

I'm Jamesey wrote:

Juba the sniper wrote:

oh really see at 3:45 he moved so fast right and left while the enemy shooting at him and succeeded to disturb the enemy's focus and couldn't predict his moves  and don't tell me he was aimboting because there were no enemies at his left or right at that moment .

An average public player doesn't count as an enemy.

I also said "unless you have an aimbot or above average reg" read what I type before you reply. People with average reg don't, won't and can't ironsight 2 guys in front of them.
Juba the sniper
+10|5719

I'm Jamesey wrote:

Juba the sniper wrote:

I'm Jamesey wrote:

People with average reg don't, won't and can't ironsight 2 guys in front of them.
why not i can ironsight 4 guys not 2

if im going to make a movie i would include the most difficult shot or situations and that what Rayan has done

and for God sake theres a lot of shots without scopes so what the problem with scoping while we all know that scoping rises ur accuracy
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6296|eng

Juba the sniper wrote:

I'm Jamesey wrote:

Juba the sniper wrote:

People with average reg don't, won't and can't ironsight 2 guys in front of them.

if im going to make a movie i would include the most difficult shot or situations and that what Rayan has done

and for God sake theres a lot of shots without scopes so what the problem with scoping while we all know that scoping rises ur accuracy
The only reason that Rayan-uUuU sights at close range is that he has incredible hitreg, people like myself and Jameshey wouldn't scope at close range because our reg is not good enough, clear?

Also, don't fucking name yourself after some faggot insurgent sniper, I just watched that video and it makes my fucking blood boil, cocksucker.
#rekt
Juba the sniper
+10|5719

Mint Sauce wrote:

Juba the sniper wrote:

I'm Jamesey wrote:

The only reason that Rayan-uUuU sights at close range is that he has incredible hitreg, people like myself and Jameshey wouldn't scope at close range because our reg is not good enough, clear?

Also, don't fucking name yourself after some faggot insurgent sniper, I just watched that video and it makes my fucking blood boil, cocksucker.
if he has incredible hitreg or aimbot then why would he bother with scoping ??

and ill name my self after what ever i want , it is not your business and if that boils your blood or urine .. I don't care

and for the last time this thread is not about Juba
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6500|Gogledd Cymru

Refrain from posting messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-orientated, hateful, threatening, or are otherwise of questionable content (if you have to ask, the answer is 'No.')

Your username is vulgar, obscene, hateful and is of very questionable content, you should be banned.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard