Agent_Dung_Bomb
+302|6751|Salt Lake City

lowing wrote:

Spearhead wrote:

lowing wrote:

I dunno what about Palin? I don't think Oprah did much for her rise campaign.

Yeah I guess corrupt chicago business dealings would qualify Obama
Your ignorance justifies your beliefs.
Ok well please point out what I have said about Obama that is not true? and enlighten me
You're saying he isn't qualified.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6777

lol at this section
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6666|USA

Agent_Dung_Bomb wrote:

lowing wrote:

Spearhead wrote:

Your ignorance justifies your beliefs.
Ok well please point out what I have said about Obama that is not true? and enlighten me
Yeah I am saying it, just me, I have the attention of the entire world and I have concluded that Obama is not qualified. You give me way too much credit.

By the way, how IS he qualified. He is a first term Senator that started campaigning for the presidency "143" days after becoming one.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6777

like any of us know what it takes to be qualified as president.  half of you still live with mommy.  just stfu.  you know shit.
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6705|Tampa Bay Florida

lowing wrote:

Agent_Dung_Bomb wrote:

lowing wrote:

Yeah I am saying it, just me, I have the attention of the entire world and I have concluded that Obama is not qualified. You give me way too much credit.

By the way, how IS he qualified. He is a first term Senator that started campaigning for the presidency "143" days after becoming one.
Hmmmm.... I dont know.  Why dont you read about his history before he came to Washington?

Unless you think only DC politicians and governers are qualified to be president..... hmmm, that'd be the real status quo, wouldnt it?
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6825|Nårvei

I give up ... carry on ... even usmarine is easier to reason with than you lowing ...
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6686|UK
Tell Lowing he's wrong.  He goes nuts.

LOWING ALL YOUR BELIEFS (apart from lezzers) ARE WRONG!
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
Varegg
+2,206|6825|Nårvei

m3thod wrote:

Tell Lowing he's wrong.  He goes nuts.

LOWING ALL YOUR BELIEFS (apart from lezzers) ARE WRONG!
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Varegg
+2,206|6825|Nårvei

Report denied usmarine
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6666|USA

Spearhead wrote:

lowing wrote:

Agent_Dung_Bomb wrote:

Hmmmm.... I dont know.  Why dont you read about his history before he came to Washington?

Unless you think only DC politicians and governers are qualified to be president..... hmmm, that'd be the real status quo, wouldnt it?
Actually I watched 2 documentries. "Obama Revealed" which covered AT GREAT LENGTH his childhood and parents etc.. I think about more than half way through it talked about his polical career.

Then Iwatched McCain Revealed". After his Vietnam experiences thetime was spent on his polical career.

SO yo tell me, who is mor eexperienced, the guy that they had to figure out how to fill an hour describing, so they went with what they had, his childhood and his parents, or the guy who they spent an hour on his political career.
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy

usmarine wrote:

usmarine wrote:

like any of us know what it takes to be qualified as president.  half of you still live with mommy.  just stfu.  you know shit.
So you're saying that to lowing too, right?  Or are you only directing that at us liberals?

Whats that called again...... theres a phrase.... hmmmm

Spoiler (highlight to read):
doublefuckingstandards
13rin
+977|6494
Lowing is right.  Barack Hussein Obama is the least qualified of the 4.
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6777

Spearhead wrote:

usmarine wrote:

usmarine wrote:

So you're saying that to lowing too, right?  Or are you only directing that at us liberals?

doublefuckingstandards
I am directing it to EVERYONE on this forum.
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
Obama life didn't jump straight from being a kid to being a senator.  Things happened in the middle thar, you see?
Varegg
+2,206|6825|Nårvei

usmarine wrote:

Spearhead wrote:

usmarine wrote:

doublefuckingstandards
I am directing it to EVERYONE on this forum.
Yourself included ? ... nice
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6666|USA

Varegg wrote:

I give up ... carry on ... even usmarine is easier to reason with than you lowing ...
How can I not be reasoned with? You are taking the opinion that 143 days as WORKING a Senator, ( the rest of thime he is working on his campaign) is all the experience that is needed to be president! So if that is "reasonable" than rationalize it and stop with the bullshit about ME.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6777

Varegg wrote:

Yourself included ? ... nice
yes.  how the fuck do i know what it takes?  i just compare records and what people do.  well that and their stances on certain issues ofc.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6666|USA

Spearhead wrote:

Obama life didn't jump straight from being a kid to being a senator.  Things happened in the middle thar, you see?
Sure it did, but those had nothing to do with building a resume for the presidency, you see
Varegg
+2,206|6825|Nårvei

lowing wrote:

Varegg wrote:

How can I not be reasoned with? You are taking the opinion that 143 days as WORKING a Senator, ( the rest of thime he is working on his campaign) is all the experience that is needed to be president! So if that is "reasonable" than rationalize it and stop with the bullshit about ME.
Did i say he was qualified ? ... i merely stated i find it hard to believe that he didn't function more than 40 days pr year as Senator, you have still only your own words as source that he used the other 325 days at his campaign ...
JahManRed
wank
+646|6643|IRELAND

The closer he is to the ground the more he will look after the people on it.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6571
If a Hollywood actor can run for President then there is no such thing as being 'qualified' to run for President.
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy

lowing wrote:

Spearhead wrote:

Sure it did, but those had nothing to do with building a resume for the presidency, you see
Well.... thats your opinion.  I'd say the opposite. 

There are thousands of people out there who would make great presidents.  The only problem is the politics.  Political experience does not = real experience, and hell, even real experience does not always = competent.

Look at Cheney and Rumsfeld. 

I'm not saying Obama is more experienced than McCain.... I definitely think he's more qualified.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6636|London, England

CameronPoe wrote:

If a Hollywood actor can run for President then there is no such thing as being 'qualified' to run for President.
Exactly, and he was pretty good at it too. Just reinforces the fact that career politicians or people that have been in the game for a long time = fail

OrangeHound wrote:

Agent_Dung_Bomb wrote:

Yeah, and GWB had a load of experience as well.

Governor of Texas, 1994-2000
Candidate, United States House of Representatives, 1978.

So his entire political career before becoming president was one term as the governor of Texas.
You are ignoring 10 years as a business entrepreneur and manager in the oil industry, plus about 5 years as business leadership of the Texas Rangers (baseball).

Combined with the governorship, that's nearly 20 years of executive experience.
Wow, that is alot of experience. And you're right, his presidency reflects just how much experience he has. It wouldn't have been as successful as it was and is without all this experience.

Last edited by Mek-Stizzle (2008-09-09 12:01:27)

lowing
Banned
+1,662|6666|USA

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

Exactly, and he was pretty good at it too. Just reinforces the fact that career politicians or people that have been in the game for a long time = fail

OrangeHound wrote:

Agent_Dung_Bomb wrote:

Yeah, and GWB had a load of experience as well.

Governor of Texas, 1994-2000
Candidate, United States House of Representatives, 1978.

So his entire political career before becoming president was one term as the governor of Texas.
You are ignoring 10 years as a business entrepreneur and manager in the oil industry, plus about 5 years as business leadership of the Texas Rangers (baseball).

Combined with the governorship, that's nearly 20 years of executive experience.
Wow, that is alot of experience. And you're right, his presidency reflects just how much experience he has. It wouldn't have been as successful as it was and is without all this experience.
Hmmm, you must all be refering to the former governor of California Ronald Reagan
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6636|London, England
Yeah well California is full of sinners, anti-semites and liberals so it doesn't count

and mexicans

Last edited by Mek-Stizzle (2008-09-09 12:05:57)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard