say that 2 my face fucker not online
+126|5833|Australia

Pea....Tear.....Griffen wrote:

JAyThaRevo wrote:

10000€ Prize Money
Pffft......As-fucking-if
i concur

i can't even see where it says 10000 euros anyway
https://battlelog-cdn.battlefield.com/public/profile/bf3/kit-icon-recon.png?v=3173239
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6310

That's total prize money divided between 1st and 8th place, not all for first place right?

http://www.ueesa.org/leaque_price.php?cl=30&
JAyThaRevo
+31|6285|Austria
+ every team that participates gets 70€
if they play every match
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6647
inb4e-penisbattle
dtacs
say that 2 my face fucker not online
+126|5833|Australia

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

inb4e-penisbattle
well not really, its just every other bf2 ladder, with a small cash prize as it is not winner-takes-all.

your input really holds no water at all.
https://battlelog-cdn.battlefield.com/public/profile/bf3/kit-icon-recon.png?v=3173239
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6647

Acreta wrote:

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

inb4e-penisbattle
well not really, its just every other bf2 ladder, with a small cash prize as it is not winner-takes-all.

your input really holds no water at all.
...because I haven't been on these forums for over two years and seen it happen before.

yeah..you're right, no water at all.
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6284|eng
It's conq

If it was inf i'd play.
#rekt
thraSK
Best ___ in Aus
+57|5980
10000 pesos
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6647

thraSK wrote:

10000 pesos
hand it ova or i slice you mexican
thepilot91
+64|6234|Åland!

Mint Sauce wrote:

It's conq

If it was inf i'd play.
LOL xD
JAyThaRevo
+31|6285|Austria
amazing how everyone reacts
like it would be normal to get 2000€ for first place

lawl.............
G-NOT_(:0)
Banned
+19|5997
who cares
Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6270
I c where this thread is going.
Hakei
Banned
+295|5993

G-NOT_(:0) wrote:

who cares
HOW DARE YOU POST A BF2 RELATED COMPETITION ON A FORUM BASED AROUND A STATS SITE FOR BF2 IN THE BF2 SECTION OF THAT FORUM.
HOW FUCKING DARE YOU.
JAyThaRevo
+31|6285|Austria
why the fuck am i still visiting this low level site...........

god help us all
baggs
+732|6202

JAyThaRevo wrote:

why the fuck am i still visiting this low level site...........
Same reason as everyone else, its amusing if you don't take it too serious.

Last edited by baggs (2008-09-08 08:46:25)

aimless
+166|6123|Texas
Looks like fun, too bad its in uk
100% Irishpride
Banned
+81|6157|Dublin
UEESA r Twats, Genuine twats

Irishpride wrote:

Nuno Carranco wrote:

i know that this is bad news for some very good pilots that still exist, but we noticed from last tournament that 1 or 2 teams gathered all these top pilots and some games were really unbalanced. now after some months plus the fact that even less good pilots exist ( active ) we decided to exclude them from this tournament. the fights will not be inf only, so greater attention will be shown on conquest skills , squadleading , teamwork , AT etc etc . we are trying to make it fun for all the teams that are going to participate plus bring a bit more balance to the game under the current state of bf2
You Inbred cunt, GTFO from BF2 you fucking twat. There are fucking 100s of good active pilots left its just that some teams don't got em, you are a fucking joke UEESA.

Balanced my arse, you guys are fucking idiots, 4 real.

Go learn too speak English too you mong, I hope this UEESA is just as bias and unorganised as the last, genuine fucking idiots, you guys have an I.Q of -1...

Patria came 2nd last with no jet pilots???
Seems to me GROFL cant do it without jet pilots, like patria did, Fuck you UEESA. You premature fuck.

You remind me of the fucking Pubnubs looking for jets to be as strong as an Ethiopian blowing through a straw, makes me sigh that such experianced players like Ghost can support this handicapped shit. You do realise all jet maps have enemy jets/IGLA/Stinger/Mobile AA/Chopper/Vodnik ect to take down jets you silly twat.

Why the fuck did you say jets will 100% be in the championship a few weeks back? Youre a childish mong. You might aswell say no Germans cause of their reg, no headshots cause its unfair, no excessive running ect and stupid inbred rules you see on proper n00b servers. I got an idea, lets make this a stat padding championship!!! FUCKING INBRED SILLY CUNTS OMFG RAGE RAGE RAGE GO GROW A PENIS U MINDLESS FUCKS

Last edited by 100% Irishpride (2008-09-08 11:51:37)

Icleos
+101|6740
Bf2 tournaments.  Serious business.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6630|949

100% Irishpride wrote:

UEESA r Twats, Genuine twats

Irishpride wrote:

Nuno Carranco wrote:

i know that this is bad news for some very good pilots that still exist, but we noticed from last tournament that 1 or 2 teams gathered all these top pilots and some games were really unbalanced. now after some months plus the fact that even less good pilots exist ( active ) we decided to exclude them from this tournament. the fights will not be inf only, so greater attention will be shown on conquest skills , squadleading , teamwork , AT etc etc . we are trying to make it fun for all the teams that are going to participate plus bring a bit more balance to the game under the current state of bf2
You Inbred cunt, GTFO from BF2 you fucking twat. There are fucking 100s of good active pilots left its just that some teams don't got em, you are a fucking joke UEESA.

Balanced my arse, you guys are fucking idiots, 4 real.

Go learn too speak English too you mong, I hope this UEESA is just as bias and unorganised as the last, genuine fucking idiots, you guys have an I.Q of -1...

Patria came 2nd last with no jet pilots???
Seems to me GROFL cant do it without jet pilots, like patria did, Fuck you UEESA. You premature fuck.

You remind me of the fucking Pubnubs looking for jets to be as strong as an Ethiopian blowing through a straw, makes me sigh that such experianced players like Ghost can support this handicapped shit. You do realise all jet maps have enemy jets/IGLA/Stinger/Mobile AA/Chopper/Vodnik ect to take down jets you silly twat.

Why the fuck did you say jets will 100% be in the championship a few weeks back? Youre a childish mong. You might aswell say no Germans cause of their reg, no headshots cause its unfair, no excessive running ect and stupid inbred rules you see on proper n00b servers. I got an idea, lets make this a stat padding championship!!! FUCKING INBRED SILLY CUNTS OMFG RAGE RAGE RAGE GO GROW A PENIS U MINDLESS FUCKS
Wow.  Are you ok?
Guy.Buddy.Friend
coks
+71|5864
Apparently not. BF2 is srs bsns in Europe.
HaawwK
+31|5983|Bolton

100% Irishpride wrote:

Youre a childish mong. You might aswell say no Germans cause of their reg
i fuckin lolled at that
JAyThaRevo
+31|6285|Austria

Guy.Buddy.Friend wrote:

Apparently not. BF2 is srs bsns in Europe.
well over here money is serious buisness....

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard