Ecilop Murof
I HOP OUT DA BEEEED..
+167|5749|loves Stimey <3 |

Zimmer wrote:

Ecilop Murof wrote:

FUCK. YEAH.

Yesterday I beat everything I did before. I ran the first 10 minutes straight, walked for one minute, ran for another 4 mins and so on untill I stopped at 40 minutes. I know that you all are much better than I am, I don't care though. FUCK YEAH!

Today I had sports class and I was doing well too. Can't wait for sunday, just hope I will have lost another kilo till then. (I weight my weight every sunday =X)

Going to jog tomorrow methinks too.

Fuck. I'm doing this all for this girl. I know that it might sound stupid, I know that there's no chance for a happy ending. But I try.
When is she going to see you naked BEFORE you ask her out?
When we go swimming? Sexy times?
jord
+2,382|6648|The North, beyond the wall.
Just bought a massive Protein tub for £25. 2.25KG

It's in the top 3 in Poland.

Which means it's 3rd in Poland.
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6641|UK
best protein i've come across.

http://www.phd-supplements.com/pharmawhey.shtml
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5672|College Park, MD

m3thod wrote:

do they have an American site?
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6641|UK

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

m3thod wrote:

do they have an American site?
Doesn't look like it i am afraid.
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
specops10-4
+108|6713|In the hills
I hope you guys realize that you need to do a rigorous (30-60 min) training where you feel completely worked out and drained from energy for protein to really do anything that significant.
Ecilop Murof
I HOP OUT DA BEEEED..
Fuck. Yeah.

I was jogging outside ((I can keep it up to 30 mins now, in a row)If I listen to the Pussycat Dolls ) when I got to a park near my house and met an old mate I hadn't seen for like.. 6 months? Anyways, I said hello and he was like

The fuck.

Is.

Wrong.

With.

You?

I was like, what? Where's the problem?

Then he started asking me why I lost somuch weight ect. ect.

Fucking awesome feeling I have to say when somebody realizes what you've been doing the last half year.

Fuck.
Yeah.

Also, I've started trying to C-Walk (look at the videos Stimey linked) last thursday and I'm getting into it which is surely a good thing too. Maybe I'll take a vid once I'm better. Thanks for all the help again, I haven't weighed myself for 6 days now but I will tomorrow and report back. <3

PS: Everything is going down and under with girls, I don't care anymore though. I'm doing this only for myself right now.

Last edited by Ecilop Murof (2008-09-27 08:59:19)

Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6726|Scotland

If you want to build muscle make sure you eat at least 2 energy bars after the workout or your muscles will go into catabolic state ( which means they will feed off the other muscle fat, and not energy, thus defeating the purpose of doing the workout in the first place ).
Ecilop Murof
I HOP OUT DA BEEEED..

Zimmer wrote:

If you want to build muscle make sure you eat at least 2 energy bars after the workout or your muscles will go into catabolic state ( which means they will feed off the other muscle fat, and not energy, thus defeating the purpose of doing the workout in the first place ).
I haven't worked out for some time because I'm focusing on losing the last weight first, but what are energy bars? Some kind of mars just with proteins in them? lol

I'll continue working out as soon as the last weight is down.
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6282

Ecilop Murof wrote:

Maybe I'll take a vid once I'm better.
Make a Rocky remake
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6726|Scotland

Ecilop Murof wrote:

Zimmer wrote:

I haven't worked out for some time because I'm focusing on losing the last weight first, but what are energy bars? Some kind of mars just with proteins in them? lol

I'll continue working out as soon as the last weight is down.
No.... Just those bars you can get in any supermarket like NutriGrain or GoAhead or stuff like that. Things that can give you a good boost of energy. The protein building is done in the later, larger meal.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard