jord
+2,382|6679|The North, beyond the wall.

Home wrote:

RAIMIUS wrote:

Home wrote:

jord wrote:

jord wrote:

So you didn't have to do the work or what?
What do you mean? Like, did I have to do homework or class work? If that's what you mean then yes I did. We just have to try our best, share books, some kids had to use counters and the teacher's desk as their desk.
Your school has counters in the classrooms?! Lucky!
Haha, like in AP Bio you know the lab tables.

jord wrote:

Home wrote:

What do you mean? Like, did I have to do homework or class work? If that's what you mean then yes I did. We just have to try our best, share books, some kids had to use counters and the teacher's desk as their desk.
Well if you're lacking materials I assume the lessons will be less demanding. We used to have TV days, we'd just watch "educational" films.

You don't do that?
Some of the teachers couldn't teach what they were supposed to, but most just improvised and basically gave us the same stuff. And no, I don't have TV days. We might rarely watch a movie in one period, but never for the whole day.
Well yeah we rarely did it, but we'd have just chilling days. Might be watching the Simpsons movie and then playing a class game of hangman on the white board.
Home
Section.80
+447|6849|Seattle, Washington, USA

jord wrote:

Home wrote:

RAIMIUS wrote:

Home wrote:

jord wrote:

jord wrote:

jord wrote:

Well if you're lacking materials I assume the lessons will be less demanding. We used to have TV days, we'd just watch "educational" films.

You don't do that?
Some of the teachers couldn't teach what they were supposed to, but most just improvised and basically gave us the same stuff. And no, I don't have TV days. We might rarely watch a movie in one period, but never for the whole day.
Well yeah we rarely did it, but we'd have just chilling days. Might be watching the Simpsons movie and then playing a class game of hangman on the white board.
Maybe on the last day, but that's a half day anyways.
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6743|FUCK UBISOFT

Home wrote:

jord wrote:

Home wrote:

RAIMIUS wrote:

Home wrote:

jord wrote:

jord wrote:

Maybe on the last day, but that's a half day anyways.
how is this quote pyramid so big?
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6708|67.222.138.85
I am also curious, but let's not go all Egyptian here.
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6845|Reykjavík, Iceland.
Blame it on capitalism, communist Europe has shitloads of tax money to use on schools.
jord
+2,382|6679|The North, beyond the wall.
Holy shit it took 3 years to discover if you quote yourself you can make epic pyramids.

I'm going down in history.

Yeah.
naightknifar
Served and Out
+642|6563|Southampton, UK

fuck yeah jord!
i g
Banned
+876|5865|GA

taw
Laika
+75|5945
My school district seems to be doing fine with money. Also, AP Physics is hard.
Wreckognize
+294|6486

2tuff wrote:

Its not that way here, just outside philly. Things are peachy as far as I know.
What part you from.  Schools over here in West Chester are indeed quite peachy.
beerface702
+65|6694|las vegas
I've been out of highschool since 99. At that time it was pretty bad here in Nevada..I can only imagine it has only gotten worse over the past 10 decade.

Just pay attention and make the best out of it.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard