Lotta_Drool
Spit
+350|6183|Ireland
To me this is the #1 issue in America today and it GREATLY effect most other issues:

Health care costs, prison/law enforcement budgets, social security, US population, Education costs, US security...........

Strangely not much is being said about it by either party?  So which party will fix this problem?

http://www.johnmccain.com/Informing/Iss … mmigration

http://www.barackobama.com/issues/immigration/
SgtHeihn
Should have ducked
+394|6487|Ham Lake, MN (Fucking Cold)
Nether one, they both have too much money coming from business that rely on illegals. The real question Spit is which can blow the most smoke up our asses to win the election.
Lotta_Drool
Spit
+350|6183|Ireland
I have to give the nod to McCain in that he is right that the border needs secured first before we do any legistlation to address the issue.

Obviously this is within the Presidents power, securing the border, and he has no excuse to not follow through with it which would FORCE congress to deal with the millions of illegals trapped here.

I actually think McCain could be the man on this, other than I have NEVER seen the Republicans or Democrats follow through on major campaign promises and such so I think it is most likely whoey.

If he did station troops on the border and secure it he would have a life long supporter.  I hope he proves me wrong, but I think these guys are puppets to a greater power.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6529|Global Command
I'll back whichever guy that promises to arrest the mayors of santuary cities.
Enforce the law.
Lotta_Drool
Spit
+350|6183|Ireland

ATG wrote:

Enforce the law.
Neither have promised that.  Besides McCain would have to arrest himself based on his speeches in Arizon during his last election.

git rid of the Obama loves you shit, it is creeping me out.

Last edited by Lotta_Drool (2008-09-04 10:19:13)

sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6758|Argentina
Pri
ATG
Banned

Lotta_Drool wrote:

ATG wrote:

Enforce the law.
Neither have promised that.  Besides McCain would have to arrest himself based on his speeches in Arizon during his last election.

You got it, chief.
Lotta_Drool
Spit
+350|6183|Ireland

ATG wrote:

Lotta_Drool wrote:

ATG wrote:

Enforce the law.

You got it, chief.
Hey, you have a little white cracker boy that looks just like mine.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6471
Re OP: The totalitarian one.

I don't think either Republicans or Democrats are radical or hard-enough on the issue of illegal immigration to stop it. The only means they can take are ones in economic policy and trade-agreements, so to marginalize the effects of swarms of Mexican itinerant workers in states such as California; working without a card or a tax-input. That's only a 'compensatory' measure though... neither of them will construct a real solution.

Or possibly a final solution.

Last edited by Uzique (2008-09-04 10:29:37)

libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Lotta_Drool
Spit
+350|6183|Ireland

Uzique wrote:

I don't think either Republicans or Democrats are radical or hard-enough on the issue of illegal immigration to stop it. The only means they can take are ones in economic policy and trade-agreements, so to marginalize the effects of swarms of Mexican itinerant workers in states such as California; working without a card or a tax-input. That's only a 'compensatory' measure though... neither of them will construct a real solution.

You are not allowed to have an opinion on this subject, so take it back.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6471

Lotta_Drool wrote:

Uzique wrote:

You are not allowed to have an opinion on this subject, so take it back.
Yeah sorry, I forgot this Forum was an American BF2s-sectarian one.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6652|USA
Which party will "fix" the illegal immigration problem. The democrats of course. They will open the borders to everyone and make it illegal to keep anyone out. See, no more illegal immigration, no problem.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6758|Argentina

lowing wrote:

Which party will "fix" the illegal immigration problem. The democrats of course. They will open the borders to everyone and make it illegal to keep anyone out. See, no more illegal immigration, no problem.
Yup, coz this administration handled that one too well.  Cmon.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6652|USA

sergeriver wrote:

lowing wrote:

hard to get shit done with a democratic congress cock blocking your every move isn't it?
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6758|Argentina

lowing wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

lowing wrote:

hard to get shit done with a democratic congress cock blocking your every move isn't it?
When was the Dem Congress elected?  Ok.
Lotta_Drool
Spit
+350|6183|Ireland

sergeriver wrote:

lowing wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

EXACTLY, DING DING DING, WE HAVE A WINNER.

Our current policy IS to have open borders and they Republicans had 4 years in which they could have fixed the problem and the Dems couldn't do shit about it.  Sooooo, that is what I pissed my votes away on already by voting republican and them getting their dream of a trifecta in all branches of government.
MGS3_GrayFox
+50|6168

sergeriver wrote:

lowing wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

You killed him, too nasty.
liquix
+51|6454|Peoples Republic of Portland
party? only Americans can do that.
S3v3N
lolwut?
+685|6519|Montucky
Neither Parties will and can fix said problem.
God Save the Queen
Banned
+628|6344|tropical regions of london
the move to canada party
Lotta_Drool
Spit
+350|6183|Ireland

God Save the Queen wrote:

the move to canada party
Jump their fence along with the Mexicans.
God Save the Queen
Banned
yes. go for it.
Lotta_Drool
Spit
+350|6183|Ireland
It could be a trendy move, but the french canadians with their flappy heads all full of lies.
God Save the Queen
Banned

Lotta_Drool wrote:

It could be a trendy move, but the french canadians with their flappy heads all full of lies.
these guys are french canadian

ATG
Banned

sergeriver wrote:

lowing wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

Two years ago.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard