AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6162|what

War Man wrote:

And also the fact that the media is bashing Palin off the wall is pissing off conservatives encouraging them to vote for McCain/Palin.
Conservatives will be voting for Palin?

No shit.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6723|Purplicious Wisconsin

TheAussieReaper wrote:

War Man wrote:

And also the fact that the media is bashing Palin off the wall is pissing off conservatives encouraging them to vote for McCain/Palin.

No shit.
You'd be surprised at how Conservatives have always been disappointed with the elections. Me and my parents were disappointed at this election until Palin showed up.
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6162|what

The sad fact of the matter is you Americans have to be prompted into voting. You need to want to. There's no vote because you have to or face a fine. There is less emphasis on persuading voters to change their minds, but rather encouraging those who usually don't vote into doing so.

I'm glad that we'll see a female VP and an African American running for office, if the only good that comes out of it is more Americans pay notice of the election and get up and do something about it.

Last edited by TheAussieReaper (2008-09-04 23:36:05)

Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6610|132 and Bush

TheAussieReaper wrote:

War Man wrote:

No shit.
The problem is that they must vote for McCain. That's a real problem for some of them.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
War Man

TheAussieReaper wrote:

The sad fact of the matter is you Americans have to been prompted into voting. You need to want to. There's no vote because you have to or face a fine. There is less emphasis on persuading voters to change their minds, but rather encouraging those who usually don't vote into doing so.

I'm glad that we'll see a female VP that is feisty and has brains and an African American who thinks the atomic bomb fell on Pearl Harbor and that there are 57 states running for office, if the only good that comes out of it is more Americans pay notice of the election and get up and do something about it.
Edit: forgot to put fixed

Last edited by War Man (2008-09-04 23:37:55)

Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6716|67.222.138.85
liabel moar plz?
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6333|New Haven, CT

War Man wrote:

TheAussieReaper wrote:

The sad fact of the matter is you Americans have to been prompted into voting. You need to want to. There's no vote because you have to or face a fine. There is less emphasis on persuading voters to change their minds, but rather encouraging those who usually don't vote into doing so.

I'm glad that we'll see a female VP that is feisty and has brains, but an uncanny ability to obfuscate and withhold the truth and an African American who thinks the atomic bomb fell on Pearl Harbor and that there are 57 states misspoke running for office, if the only good that comes out of it is more Americans pay notice of the election and get up and do something about it.
I won't.

Fixed.
TrueMusou
+36|6170|United States Of Hamerica

War Man wrote:

TheAussieReaper wrote:

I'm glad that we'll see a female VP that is feisty and has brains and an African American who thinks the atomic bomb fell on Pearl Harbor and that there are 57 states running for office, if the only good that comes out of it is more Americans pay notice of the election and get up and do something about it.
How in the hell are you going to insult Obama's intelligence?
Palin has not come close to what Obama accomplished academically.

Let's compare shall we?

Obama: A graduate of Columbia University and Harvard Law School, where he served as president of the Harvard Law Review

Palin: Attended Hawaii Pacific in Honolulu for a semester in 1982, majoring in Business Administration. She transferred in 1983 to North Idaho College. In 1987, Palin received a Bachelor of Science degree in communications-journalism from the University of Idaho
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6162|what

TrueMusou wrote:

Let's compare shall we?

Obama: A graduate of Columbia University and Harvard Law School, where he served as president of the Harvard Law Review

Palin: Attended Hawaii Pacific in Honolulu for a semester in 1982, majoring in Business Administration. She transferred in 1983 to North Idaho College. In 1987, Palin received a Bachelor of Science degree in communications-journalism from the University of Idaho
I'll pay that.

And although Obama hasn't won any beauty contests, he's definitely won our hearts. Awww. <3
War Man

nukchebi0 wrote:

War Man wrote:

TheAussieReaper wrote:

I'm glad that we'll see a female VP that is feisty and has brains, but an uncanny ability to obfuscate and withhold the truth and an African American who thinks the atomic bomb fell on Pearl Harbor and that there are 57 states misspoke running for office, if the only good that comes out of it is more Americans pay notice of the election and get up and do something about it.
I won't.

Fixed.
Obama didn't misspoke you dumbass, "My uncle was part of the group that invaded Auschwitz"(or something like that) <----------- Auschwitz happened to be the concentration camp that Russia invaded, did Obama's uncle fight for the Russians?
Flaming_Maniac

War Man wrote:

nukchebi0 wrote:

War Man wrote:

I won't.

Fixed.
Obama didn't misspoke you dumbass, "My uncle was part of the group that invaded Auschwitz"(or something like that) <----------- Auschwitz happened to be the concentration camp that Russia invaded, did Obama's uncle fight for the Russians?
"or something like that"

If you're going to attempt to viciously rub mud all over someones reputation you can at least do them the courtesy of getting what they said right, even if you still don't keep it in context.

Your posts reek of conservative brain washing.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6162|what

War Man wrote:

Obama didn't misspoke you dumbass
Quote of the week.

Many thanks.
War Man

TrueMusou wrote:

War Man wrote:

TheAussieReaper wrote:

Let's compare shall we?

Academically? Science>Law School

Oh and Palin was a fricken Governor of Alaska which gives you real political experience. Not some community organizer.
War Man

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

War Man wrote:

nukchebi0 wrote:

I won't.

Fixed.
"or something like that"

If you're going to attempt to viciously rub mud all over someones reputation you can at least do them the courtesy of getting what they said right, even if you still don't keep it in context.

Been awhile since I heard that okay, and brain washing? We'll see who is being brainwashed in the future won't we?
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6162|what

War Man wrote:

Did you not read? It was a Bachelor of Science degree in communications-journalism.

Even I have a better degree than that.
TrueMusou

War Man wrote:

TrueMusou wrote:

War Man wrote:

Let's compare shall we?

Oh and Palin was a fricken Governor of Alaska which gives you real political experience. Not some community organizer.
Have you been to school yourself War Man, seriously how old are you?
A Bacheleor of Science in communication can be obtained 4 years without burning the midnight candle too many times.

Obama graducated in Columbia MAJORING in Political Sciences then pursued an even higher education in HARVARD (one of most prestigious Universities in the world...ie: they don't accept half-wits)

Palin's and Obama's academic resume are nowhere close.
Flaming_Maniac

War Man wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

War Man wrote:

"or something like that"

Been awhile since I heard that okay, and brain washing? We'll see who is being brainwashed in the future won't we?
You're right, fuck rationality, let's all vote Republican and watch as all our hopes and dreams are realized.
TrueMusou

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

War Man wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

"or something like that"

You're right, fuck rationality, let's all vote Republican and watch as all our hopes and dreams are realized.
I sure as hell feel all warm and fuzzy from the wonderful leadership in the past 8 years. Hell, why not 4 more right?
Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6580|USA

War Man wrote:

TrueMusou wrote:

War Man wrote:

Let's compare shall we?

maybe it gives you experience in office, but i'd wager obama got more political experience being a CO. either way, he's ten times more in touch with the majority of americans than palin.
Flaming_Maniac

TrueMusou wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

War Man wrote:

I sure as hell feel all warm and fuzzy from the wonderful leadership in the past 8 years. Hell, why not 4 more right?
I don't want that crap from your side either, just because it's a change doesn't mean it's a change for the better.
TrueMusou

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

TrueMusou wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

I don't want that crap from your side either, just because it's a change doesn't mean it's a change for the better.
Sometimes it's a matter of the picking the least worst of the bunch ain't it?
Frankly, I'm tired of the Republican agendas.
Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6580|USA

TrueMusou wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

TrueMusou wrote:

i'm tired of agendas period.
Flaming_Maniac

TrueMusou wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

TrueMusou wrote:

Like the Democrats have one? I have no doubt it's picking the lesser of two evils, but the devil you know is better than the one you don't in a lot of ways.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6610|132 and Bush

I've created a monster with these <3 avatars.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
SgtHeihn
Should have ducked
+394|6496|Ham Lake, MN (Fucking Cold)

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

TrueMusou wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Like the Democrats have one? I have no doubt it's picking the lesser of two evils, but the devil you know is better than the one you don't in a lot of ways.
You can always trust a dis honest man to be dis honest, its the ones who say their honest you have to watch out for.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard