Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6767|UK

m3thod wrote:

I thought it was the frogs that invaded in 1066?
wow! GTFO my country! lol

Learn your history method.

That goes to anyone that didn't know of the battle of Stamford Bridge.
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6672|UK

Vilham wrote:

m3thod wrote:

Never studied it.  We had a choice between geography and history. I chose the easier one.

Last edited by m3thod (2008-09-02 08:37:32)

Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6108|Birmingham, UK

m3thod wrote:

Vilham wrote:

m3thod wrote:

Never studied it.  We had a choice between geography and history. I chose the easier one.
lel

I chose both because im the best in the school at both
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6582|SE London

SEREVENT wrote:

m3thod wrote:

Vilham wrote:

lel

I chose both because im the best in the school at both

Poseidon wrote:

SEREVENT wrote:

Bertster7 wrote:

Perhaps if a certain Archduke hadn't insisted on visiting the victims of the first botched assassination attempt on him in hospital, things would be extremely different today.

Alternatively, it'd be nice if the edict of Milan was never put into place.
What Archduke?
l2WWI, arnott

sheesh
Damn. Standards must be slipping...

aerodynamic
FOCKING HELL
+241|5754|Roma
The fact is you change history and even worse things could have happened.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/8ea27f2d75b353b0a18b096ed75ec5e142da7cc2.png
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6758|Argentina
What did we learn from Back to the Future?  Don't fuck with the past or you'll get the worst consequences.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6538|Long Island, New York

sergeriver wrote:

What did we learn from Back to the Future?  Don't fuck with the past or you'll get the worst consequences.
Dude...did you even watch those movies?

Marty actually made his future better (father and mother were much better off, Biff didn't boss around his dad and instead washed their cars) by going back.

So, fail @ you.
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6108|Birmingham, UK

Poseidon wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

Marty actually made his future better (father and mother were much better off, Biff didn't boss around his dad and instead washed their cars) by going back.

So, fail @ you.
films
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6758|Argentina

Poseidon wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

So, fail @ you.
Errrr, I have the Back to the Future DVD Box, hello.  What did Dr. Brown tell Marty?  Don't change anything.  What if Marty fucked his own mother?  He would have disappeared while they were at it.  See?
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

sergeriver wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

So, fail @ you.
Errrr, I have the Back to the Future DVD Box, hello.  What did Dr. Brown tell Marty?  Don't change anything.  What if Marty fucked his own mother?  He would have disappeared while they were at it.  See?
I'm supposed to know that...?

But Marty DID make his future better, yes? His dad and mom were much, much better off...

By going into the future is when he fucked everything up. Going into the past actually fixed shit.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6758|Argentina

Poseidon wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

So, fail @ you.

But Marty DID make his future better, yes? His dad and mom were much, much better off...

By going into the future is when he fucked everything up. Going into the past actually fixed shit.
He fixed shit in the past, but again, had he fucked his own mother in the past, he wouldn't exist in the future.
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6582|SE London

sergeriver wrote:

What did we learn from Back to the Future?
How to build these:
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/9/96/Flux1.jpg

Now these days, we all have loads of flux capacitors in out computers. It's why they're so quick.
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6582|SE London

sergeriver wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

He fixed shit in the past, but again, had he fucked his own mother in the past, he wouldn't exist in the future.
Why not?

So long as his dad still fucked his mum too.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

sergeriver wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

But he didn't...

...So he was fine.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6758|Argentina

Poseidon wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

But he didn't...

...So he was fine.
Ok, this is too nerd.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6758|Argentina

Vilham wrote:

m3thod wrote:

Chelsea Vs.?
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

sergeriver wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

But he didn't...

...So he was fine.
Ok, this is too nerd.
Coming from the LBP fanboy.

But I'll agree with some of the other posts. If we removed Hitler, the world could even be worse off than it is now.
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6108|Birmingham, UK

Poseidon wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

But he didn't...

...So he was fine.
Ok, this is too nerd.

But I'll agree with some of the other posts. If we removed Hitler, the world could even be worse off than it is now.
And, without WW2, we wouldn't have the technological advantages we have from first hand experience in tank and aerial warfare.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6469

Poseidon wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

But he didn't...

...So he was fine.
Ok, this is too nerd.

Last edited by DoctaStrangelove (2008-09-02 09:30:19)

SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6108|Birmingham, UK
Ohhhhhhhhhh THAT Archduke.

I was etting confused with Archbishop lol.

The one with the Black Arm Gang or whatever? The Austro Hungarian guy...

I thought his car broke down though ...

*Opens up wikipedia*

Last edited by SEREVENT (2008-09-02 09:33:59)

jord
+2,382|6679|The North, beyond the wall.
Human life>Technology
r'Eeee
That's how I roll, BITCH!
+311|6449

I wouldn't let Saddam and Bush become the the president of their respective countries. I would be happier, alot of people would have been happy actually.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6471
The one historical event I would change would be the European colonisation of the North American continent.

Srsly.

Life would be so much easier nowadays if you over the pond were all still a bunch of friendly Natives.

But on a serious note I do think the spreading of the European nation-state system throughout the Africas and Americas was the biggest mistake possibly in human history. The basic societal structure has caused so many conflicts and disagreements over the centuries- it's simply just not worth the hassle. We took our barbaric and warlike cultures and our silly enclosed nation-state structure and seeded it all over the world so every other continent would eventually grow to be just another war-like and xenophobic Europe.

Last edited by Uzique (2008-09-02 09:39:26)

libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6758|Argentina

Poseidon wrote:

/hides avatar
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6601|132 and Bush

Dinosaur extinction.

If that wouldn't have happened Dinosaurs would still be picking us mammals out of their teeth. Humans are a bunch of whiny pusses. This planet deserves more.
Xbone Stormsurgezz

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard