Banthur
Banned
+2|6700
Is it just me or are half the fucking posts on these boards "Look what I did" or "Hey I'm special" or "Let me brag about xxxx"? I find it annoying.
Lestat<CoN>
Didnt Do it
+9|6675
Yeah i know heres another one of those stupid posts
tard
I'm a Bitch
+6|6690

Lestat<CoN> wrote:

hmmm exactly what I thought the first reply to this would be .... how long did it take to you think that up?
Lestat<CoN>
Didnt Do it
+9|6675
oh about 1 sec lol
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6687
omfg h4x!!! i hacked myself lol, this is a pointless thread
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
tard
I'm a Bitch
+6|6690

Lestat<CoN> wrote:

oh about 1 sec lol
which should have been a good clue that its even more pointless that what your replying too.
BlackJackBob
+2|6725|Canada
My penis hurts.
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6721
HAHA

ME : "did u stay up all nite to think about that?"

U : "nah got to bed around 1 - 130"
{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy
+69|6679|th3 unkn0wn

BlackJackBob wrote:

My penis hurts.
Have it amputated then
AirForce2076
+1|6712|MN
do you want a cookie?
Hyper
Banned
+154|6721

tard wrote:

Lestat<CoN> wrote:

hmmm exactly what I thought the first reply to this would be .... how long did it take to you think that up?
as long as it took you to think up your name?
DS
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6732

Hyper wrote:

tard wrote:

Lestat<CoN> wrote:

as long as it took you to think up your name?
DS
Ahahahahahaaahha
CBRacky
+0|6727

AirForce2076 wrote:

do you want a cookie?
i want a cookie
ronin1942
+-1|6814
I love lamp
Erkut.hv
+124|6705|California
Anyone seen my shoes?
s4vior6
Save's UR @$$
+1|6716|Somewhere in NYC

ronin1942 wrote:

I love lamp
The anime co?
Tearsofromance
+0|6657|Canada
If you ask me, this is the stupidest thread here
Echo
WOoKie
+383|6690|The Netherlands

Banthur wrote:

Is it just me or are half the fucking posts on these boards "Look what I did" or "Hey I'm special" or "Let me brag about xxxx"? I find it annoying.
I think thats very negative thinking there matey, ppl post about something they did cause they are proud of it.

So what if someone posts yay i got my airborne ribbon. If you dont want to read it and think its annoying, dont click on it.
SAS-Lynx
Scottish Moderator!!!
+13|6746|Scotland!!!

General-Echo wrote:

So what if someone posts yay i got my airborne ribbon. If you dont want to read it and think its annoying, dont click on it.
lol, i agree, there sometimes is bragging but i think its usualy people are proud, especialy with the hard to get badges an ribbons like the war college ribbon, expert knife & pistol badges (some even find it hard to get basic ) an i was one of them! ill never get my expert lol
thinner44
+1|6780

Banthur wrote:

Well I got my GCM today and mighty proud of the fact I did it the hard way and in the spirit of fair play. So no, I don't agree with you. You have the option of not reading *ANY* thread that's posted about stats, medals, ribbons and suchlike, but if folk want to let loose a little pride in their work and show off their achievements, then why the hell not.

What's wrong from time to time is when people brag about their stats and use it as a big stick to put others down. Again though, you have that option of not reading through them

Have a nice GCM, err, I mean day
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6737|UK
did you know if you chop your head off you wont till 30 seconds later....

wonder what happens to your penis??? does it spasm about?
Bert10099
[]D [] []\/[] []D
+177|6711|United States

Banthur wrote:

^^^^That means you haven't done anything worth posting.
Berserk_Vampire
Banned
+7|6658
Its only annoying if its not me that posted it  cause well we all know and agree im pretty damn great.
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6818|-

Banthur wrote:

It's just you.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard