Braddock
Agitator
+916|6302|Éire

God Save the Queen wrote:

The sick woman had her daughter get pregnant again!
Fair play GS, you had this Palin bitch's number way before the rest of us!

Can America really elect a mother who allows her daughter to turn out to be a teenage tramp!? Just kidding, but it looks like a bit of karma has worked it's way into the mud slinging contest that is the Republican election campaign. This is as serious an issue as all the previous stories about Obama's name and religion i.e. not very serious at all... however, it is very embarrassing for a Republican party that traditionally plays the God-loving, pro-life, no sex before marriage, good, clean, God fearing card.

I hear she's gonna force the little tramp into marriage now too...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/7592636.stm
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6773

everyone is calling her a tramp and sluttbag.   i bet your wives / girlfriends were as pure as the snow before you met them. lulz
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6302|Éire

usmarine wrote:

everyone is calling her a tramp and sluttbag.   i bet your wives / girlfriends were as pure as the snow before you met them. lulz
I'm just using the careless language you were using in the rape thread to see if you'd react... and lo and behold, you did! What's so different about this thread and this girl?
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6773

Braddock wrote:

usmarine wrote:

I'm just using the careless language you were using in the rape thread to see if you'd react... and lo and behold, you did! What's so different about this thread and this girl?
i dont care about this girl.  why do you always try and stir shit up when there is nothing to stir up?  i never called anyone a sluttbag or tramp.  ffs you really are beginning to act like a cunt.
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6683|UK

Braddock wrote:

God Save the Queen wrote:

The sick woman had her daughter get pregnant again!
Fair play GS, you had this Palin bitch's number way before the rest of us!

Can America really elect a mother who allows her daughter to turn out to be a teenage tramp!? Just kidding, but it looks like a bit of karma has worked it's way into the mud slinging contest that is the Republican election campaign. This is as serious an issue as all the previous stories about Obama's name and religion i.e. not very serious at all... however, it is very embarrassing for a Republican party that traditionally plays the God-loving, pro-life, no sex before marriage, good, clean, God fearing card.

I hear she's gonna force the little tramp into marriage now too...

That's the thing i don't get:

Mrs Palin, a social conservative who is opposed to abortion, said in a statement her daughter Bristol would keep the child and marry its father.

Palin seem awfully definitive about the marry bit....just because some bloke put her child up the duff doesn't mean he has to marry her.

SLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!

Last edited by m3thod (2008-09-01 11:24:37)

Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6302|Éire

usmarine wrote:

Braddock wrote:

usmarine wrote:

i dont care about this girl.  why do you always try and stir shit up when there is nothing to stir up?  i never called anyone a sluttbag or tramp.  ffs you really are beginning to act like a cunt.
I love you too usmarine.
jord
+2,382|6690|The North, beyond the wall.
Needs more Campoe.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6773

i mean really, how can anyone truly stop their kid from getting pregnant?  besides locking them in their room until 18, there isnt a damn thing you can do about it.  i still dont see what it has to do with anything.
God Save the Queen
Banned
+628|6355|tropical regions of london
its going to be interesting to see how her base handles this

I mean, you could argue that this is the first reaction to the Palin pregnant rumors, rumors which existed before she was ever on the ticket.

Last edited by God Save the Queen (2008-09-01 11:27:27)

Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6482

usmarine wrote:

i mean really, how can anyone truly stop their kid from getting pregnant?  besides locking them in their room until 18, there isnt a damn thing you can do about it.  i still dont see what it has to do with anything.
Welcome to the point I've been hammering on about for the last 17 duplicate threads on this farce of a 'discussion'.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
God Save the Queen
Banned

Uzique wrote:

usmarine wrote:

Welcome to the point I've been hammering on about for the last 17 duplicate threads on this farce of a 'discussion'.
was that point anything to do with exaggeration?
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6773

now if she had forced her to get an abortion so it wouldnt screw up the election then so be it.  but that aint the case.
m3thod
+2,197|6683|UK

usmarine wrote:

Teach them social responsibility, something that Gov Palin obviously lacked.

Only chavs have teenage pregnancies. Nuff said.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6773

m3thod wrote:

usmarine wrote:

lewl.... ok then.  not true, but w/e.
God Save the Queen
Banned

usmarine wrote:

now if she had forced her to get an abortion so it wouldnt screw up the election then so be it.  but that aint the case.
but you know something like this is going to test the loyalty of the christian fundies
m3thod
+2,197|6683|UK

usmarine wrote:

m3thod wrote:

usmarine wrote:

You trying to tell me it is impossible to ingrain the need to be responsible?
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6482

m3thod wrote:

usmarine wrote:

m3thod wrote:

No he's telling you that not only "chavs" get pregnant- it's not restricted to a lower class of uncultured peons.

Even you religious do-gooders have a sex drive and not everyone is the master of self-repression.

And no GS my point didn't have anything to do with exaggeration or hyperbole... it was to do with taking a hard honest look at how pathetic your media are, and how suckish you are for getting so drawn to this shitcloud of a story.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
God Save the Queen
Banned

Uzique wrote:

taking a hard honest look at how pathetic your media are.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6773

m3thod wrote:

i bet pretty much everyone who smokes pot or cigs on here were told by their parents not to do so.  yet they still do.

oh, and obama was friends with a terrorist, yet that doesnt bother anyone, but this does.  lulz.  fucking unreal.

Last edited by usmarine (2008-09-01 11:44:46)

Braddock
Agitator
+916|6302|Éire

Uzique wrote:

m3thod wrote:

usmarine wrote:

No he's telling you that not only "chavs" get pregnant- it's not restricted to a lower class of uncultured peons.

Even you religious do-gooders have a sex drive and not everyone is the master of self-repression.

And no GS my point didn't have anything to do with exaggeration or hyperbole... it was to do with taking a hard honest look at how pathetic your media are, and how suckish you are for getting so drawn to this shitcloud of a story.
Half of America have been paying copious amounts of attention to a slew of non-stories about Obama up until now so I didn't expect this to be any different to be honest.
mikeyb118
Evil Overlord
+76|6610|S.C.
http://d.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/2008 … rAXznM1w--
The family also released this photo... talk about fanning the flames.
m3thod
+2,197|6683|UK

Uzique wrote:

m3thod wrote:

usmarine wrote:

C'mon do you really think my statement was exculsive to chavs? Tammara Beckwith had a tennage pregnancy and she's as posh as they come.

I'm a religous doo-gooder?! When did that happen?!

and at the risk of sounding like Serge, if you don't like the thread then GTFO.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6773

usmarine wrote:

m3thod wrote:

i bet pretty much everyone who smokes pot or cigs on here were told by their parents not to do so.  yet they still do.

oh, and obama was friends with a terrorist, yet that doesnt bother anyone, but this does.  lulz.  fucking unreal.
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6457|The Land of Scott Walker

jord wrote:

Stingray24 wrote:

We're all immoral, hence the need for salvation.  It's all there in the book ...
If I don't bother to read the Bible do you think I will go to hell, or deserve to?
Reading the Bible won't get anyone salvation.  It’s the choice made after reading its message.   

You and I and everyone else deserve hell because we are not perfect like God.  If we don’t admit our sin and refuse to accept Christ's forgiveness, then yes, hell is the result.   

m3thod wrote:

jord wrote:

Stingray24 wrote:

We're all immoral, hence the need for salvation.  It's all there in the book ...
If I don't bother to read the Bible do you think I will go to hell, or deserve to?
nah, just repent at the last moment and you're in. In the mean time do whatever the fuck you want.
Insincere confession doesn't work.
jord
+2,382|6690|The North, beyond the wall.

Stingray24 wrote:

jord wrote:

Stingray24 wrote:

Reading the Bible won't get anyone salvation.  It’s the choice made after reading its message.   

You and I and everyone else deserve hell because we are not perfect like God.  If we don’t admit our sin and refuse to accept Christ's forgiveness, then yes, hell is the result.   

m3thod wrote:

jord wrote:

nah, just repent at the last moment and you're in. In the mean time do whatever the fuck you want.
Insincere confession doesn't work.
Is a 1 hour old baby not perfect because it hasn't sinned?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard