ghettoperson
+1,943|6620

FEOS wrote:

I would say there's a significant difference between people saying Obama is Muslim out of ignorance and people saying Palin's daughter actually birthed Trig and they are covering it up. One is ignorant, one is mean.
One is downright wrong, the other is possible. Or am I the only one that thinks it's perfectly possible?
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6732

ghettoperson wrote:

FEOS wrote:

I would say there's a significant difference between people saying Obama is Muslim out of ignorance and people saying Palin's daughter actually birthed Trig and they are covering it up. One is ignorant, one is mean.
One is downright wrong, the other is possible. Or am I the only one that thinks it's perfectly possible?
glad you can be so unbias about it
ghettoperson
+1,943|6620

Ok fine, ignoring the fact he's gone to a Christian church for 20 years or something like that, it's perfectly possible. And he wears a burka all the time, much like Palin's beer belly.

EDIT: I really don't think there's much question as to Obama's faith, or are you still stuck in the 15% white trash population of the US that believes he is?

Last edited by ghettoperson (2008-08-31 13:04:06)

usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6732

ghettoperson wrote:

Ok fine, ignoring the fact he's gone to a Christian church for 20 years or something like that, it's perfectly possible. And he wears a burka all the time, much like Palin's beer belly.
no, not ignoring it smart ass.  we have had time to find out, this is something new.  whats the matter, no benefit of the doubt for the right?

I AM NOT QUESTIONING HIS FAITH YOU DUMB ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by usmarine (2008-08-31 13:05:12)

ghettoperson
+1,943|6620

lol
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6261|Éire

God Save the Queen wrote:

jsnipy wrote:

"7 Months pregnant?" 404'd

Intriguing but no facts. Some women can carry a pregnancy while barely showing and labor is not dramatic for every woman, especially if she has had children prior. I think it is a stretch for story.
people still think Obama is muslim.
He is, he's just waiting until he gets elected and then he's going to announce it... and then probably release killer laughing gas onto the unsuspecting members of the assembled press.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6732

ghettoperson wrote:

lol
lol what?  feos made a good point is all i am saying.  fuck you for calling me white trash you euro fag.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6620

I thought I'd borrow one of your one liners.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6732

ghettoperson wrote:

go away asshole.  he made a good point and you are being a douche.
jord
+2,382|6649|The North, beyond the wall.
Holy shit today is awesome.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6620

usmarine wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

go away asshole.  he made a good point and you are being a douche.
Stop it, you're hurting my feelings. ; _ ;
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6732

go fuck off anyway, this election aint up to you

Last edited by usmarine (2008-08-31 13:12:23)

m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6642|UK
marine adopted brit slang makes me laugh and GStQ is on top form.

carry on...
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
m3thod
+2,197|6642|UK
anyway...i wonder who banged lil Bristol?

Shit like this 'too good to be true' JUST HAS TO BE TRUE!

(why do american bitches have names after places in England? Chelsea, Bristol, err must be more)
ghettoperson
+1,943|6620

Bristol isn't even a very good name. At least Chelsea sounds somewhat feminine.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6732

m3thod wrote:

(why do american bitches have names after places in England? Chelsea, Bristol, err must be more)
because you raped are women colonizing bastards
jord

m3thod wrote:

anyway...i wonder who banged lil Bristol?

Shit like this 'too good to be true' JUST HAS TO BE TRUE!

They do them after states too

Dakota, Florida, probably every state actually.
m3thod
+2,197|6642|UK
Looking harder at the pic does anyone else think it seems like she is depressing her stomach with her hands to prevent the true bulging nature of that 'pregnancy'?

edit

She also doesn't look to enthralled having her pic taken.  Check out the Colgate teeth smiles with the rest of the Brady bunch.

https://media.adn.com/smedia/2008/03/09/01/687-3504039.standalone.prod_affiliate.7.jpg

Last edited by m3thod (2008-08-31 13:44:10)

m3thod
+2,197|6642|UK

usmarine wrote:

m3thod wrote:

because you raped are women colonizing bastards
I'm mooslim remember.  The English buttfucked my people to kingdom come.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6732

or maybe she got knocked up and had an abortion like what sometimes happen to young women?  i dunno, nobody has mentioned that for some reason.

Last edited by usmarine (2008-08-31 13:24:21)

ghettoperson
+1,943|6620

usmarine wrote:

or maybe she got knocked up like what sometimes happen to young women?  i dunno, nobody has mentioned that for some reason.
Unless I'm completely misunderstanding what you're saying, isn't that what the OP's about?
m3thod
+2,197|6642|UK

ghettoperson wrote:

nah sound like a footy club that SHOULD BE BURNED TO THE GROUND AND THE ASHES URINATED ON.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6732

ghettoperson wrote:

usmarine wrote:

or maybe she got knocked up like what sometimes happen to young women?  i dunno, nobody has mentioned that for some reason.
Unless I'm completely misunderstanding what you're saying, isn't that what the OP's about?
i forgot to add "and had an abortion."  nvm.
jord

m3thod wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

nah sound like a footy club that SHOULD BE BURNED TO THE GROUND AND THE ASHES URINATED ON.
If you're an Arsenal fan I'm going to floor you.

Also, she's hot. I'd do her, we'll just put a bag over her stomach.
m3thod
+2,197|6642|UK

usmarine wrote:

What about the conspiracy theory bit where our sexy Sen Palin may have covered up the immoral deeds of her daughter...and therefore demonstrating she is absolutely perfect for the role she has been selected for.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard