mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6819

call her Martha Stewart?

lulz, my current character's name (a good guy) is "Martini Bowman". Just randomly came to me. That's how awesome I am.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6819

Someone please tell me why I spent money on a piece of shit game that constantly crashes and never closes properly when I'm done playing...
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6702|Long Island, New York

mtb0minime wrote:

Someone please tell me why I spent money on a piece of shit game that constantly crashes and never closes properly when I'm done playing...
And yet have played constantly..
Phatmatt
Vroom Vroom
+298|6353|Canada

I crashed a total of 2 times in 26 hours of gameplay. Game fully patched? Video drivers updated? etc, etc.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6819

Poseidon wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

I know, it's addicting. Just one more quest, just one more quest! :X
jsnipy
+3,276|6687|...

mtb0minime wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

you're not bad for a mungo
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6819

jsnipy wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

you're not bad for a mungo
I need to download the mod that lets you kill children.
God I can't wait to start a new game as an evil character and just go on rampages. Or maybe I should just do that now and try not to accidentally hit quicksave (have had to get into that habit for aforementioned reasons )

Last edited by mtb0minime (2009-07-14 00:22:26)

Rohirm
Fear is a Leash
+85|6336|New Austin, Not
I AM YOUR GOD

More new Mother ship zeta stuff

wrote:

Description:

Defy hostile alien abductors and fight your way off of the massive Mothership Zeta, orbiting Earth miles above the Capital Wasteland. Mothership Zeta takes Fallout 3 in an entirely new direction – outer space. Meet new characters and join with them in a desperate bid to escape the Aliens’ clutches. To do so, you’ll wield powerful new weapons, like the Alien Atomizer, Alien Disintegrator, and Drone Cannon, and deck yourself out in brand new outfits, like the Gemini-Era Spacesuit and even Samurai Armor.
Story:

A strange Alien signal is being broadcast throughout the Capital Wasteland, originating from a crashed UFO. Is it a distress call, or something far more sinister? That question is answered when you find yourself beamed aboard an enormous Alien spacecraft, with only one alternative – to fight your way to the bridge of the ship and secure your escape.
Key Features:

* Find and exploit new and destructive alien technology, like the Alien Atomizer and Drone Cannon.
    * Explore the vast Mothership and learn the secrets of the Aliens’ master plan.
    * Thwart the Aliens’ attempt to stop your escape, and take over the Alien ship before it wreaks havoc on the unsuspecting Earth below.
    * Fight against the Alien Invaders, their robot drones, and turn their own horrible experiments against them.
    * Ally yourself with an unexpected array of characters, both from the Capital Wasteland and from Earth ’s past.
http://fallout.bethsoft.com/eng/info/zeta.html

https://fallout.bethsoft.com/images/art/zeta/mz_01S.jpg
https://fallout.bethsoft.com/images/art/zeta/mz_02S.jpg
https://fallout.bethsoft.com/images/art/zeta/mz_03S.jpg

Release date: August 3rd, 2009

Last edited by Rohirm (2009-07-14 11:18:32)

Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5750

Grrrr I have it on the PS3. Missing out on all the good stuff.
Swan
The town bike
+54|5611
uhm single player? whats the point? brain masturbation? lol Ill pass
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
Mothership Zeta is going to be

I'm curious as to how Samurai Armor fits in though..
Phatmatt
Vroom Vroom
+298|6353|Canada

Poseidon wrote:

Mothership Zeta is going to be

I'm curious as to how Samurai Armor fits in though..
Ally yourself with an unexpected array of characters, both from the Capital Wasteland and from Earth ’s past
I'm thinking they got it in a past visit to the earth. I can't wait to play it.
Fallschirmjager10
+36|6624
Aliens are easy to fuck up but each DLC has been better than the last, hopefully it will follow the trend.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6819

Rivet City is completely racist. I killed a white guy in there and everyone freaks the fuck out, security is all over me and citizens are fleeing. I kill some black chick sitting in a chair and people carry on with their lives, even a few citizens commented with "Good riddance", etc.

Spoiler (highlight to read):
She was Victoria Watts
Noobpatty
ʎʇʇɐdqoou
+194|6518|West NY

jsnipy wrote:

I'm going through a second time. This time as an evil chick. Obvious character name should be obvious here.
You got me curious
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6819

It's tougher being evil than good. At least at the start of the game when you don't have good weapons or armor. It can be tough to survive taking out an entire town.
jsnipy
+3,276|6687|...

Noobpatty wrote:

jsnipy wrote:

I'm going through a second time. This time as an evil chick. Obvious character name should be obvious here.
You got me curious
"lillith"
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
New Mothership Zeta info:

Speaking with Jeff Gardiner, who has been at the helm of the "Fallout 3" DLC content, I was curious what sort of weapons we'd be seeing in Mothership Zeta, the upcoming alien-centric expansion. Thankfully it looks like there is plenty to keep our trigger fingers humming:

"Mothership Zeta is full of the most high tech weaponry in the game. It includes a Shock Baton for melee fighters, multiple new firearms including an Alien Atomizer, a pistol, and the Alien Disintegrator, a new rifle. There's also a new grenade type, a Cryo Grenade, which freezes enemies for a short period of time. On top of that there are new unique weapons, and a new heavy weapon."

Gardiner continued, saying that there will also be a new perk to unlock, called "Xenotech Expert."

"It increases the damage you do with alien weapons, including the Alien Blaster if the player had found that in the wasteland."

The perk will be mission-specific, though, since this DLC (along with all forthcoming DLC packs) doesn't increase the level cap.

Once you've finished with the Mothership main quest, you'll still be able to return to the alien ship. There's definitely a reason to journey back, as the ship houses an item called "Alien Epoxy" which can automatically repair an item by 25%, even if you don't have a duplicate. Great news for all the Gauss Rifle fans who have only been able to repair it to 50% with vendors.
And new screens:

https://fallout.bethsoft.com/images/art/zeta/mz_07B.jpg
https://fallout.bethsoft.com/images/art/zeta/mz_06B.jpg
https://fallout.bethsoft.com/images/art/zeta/mz_05B.jpg

http://kotaku.com/5319409/fallout-3-mot … liens-dead

Last edited by Poseidon (2009-07-21 08:59:59)

Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6785|London, England

jsnipy wrote:

Noobpatty wrote:

jsnipy wrote:

You got me curious
"lillith"
How the fuck is that obvious!

Have they even released any of the DLC packs on the PS3 yet, all I'm waiting for is Broken Steel and the Swamp one tbh
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

Mekstizzle wrote:

jsnipy wrote:

Noobpatty wrote:

You got me curious
"lillith"

Have they even released any of the DLC packs on the PS3 yet, all I'm waiting for is Broken Steel and the Swamp one tbh
September I think they said? Can't remember. But I know they said Broken Steel would be first.
jsnipy
+3,276|6687|...

Mekstizzle wrote:

jsnipy wrote:

Noobpatty wrote:

You got me curious
"lillith"

FUCK IT IS OBVIOUS

The swamp one is out! Oh you mean console
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6632
I can already repair any item. Alien Epox FTL, GECK FTW!
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
Just finished Point Lookout. It was alright, I guess. Nothing spectacular.

Spoiler (highlight to read):
I fucking whacked Tobar to death with a fertilizer shovel. Bastard deserved it. He performed a fucking lobotomy on me ffs!

If I had to rate the DLC packs, I'd do -

Broken Steel > Anchorage > Point Lookout > The Pitt

That's not really saying The Pitt was bad, it's just I liked the others a bit more. In terms of story alone, The Pitt would be right behind Broken Steel at number 2. But as a whole (loot, story, etc) that's how I'd rate them. I have a feeling Mothership Zeta may take over Anchorage's spot soon though.
Phatmatt
Vroom Vroom
+298|6353|Canada

Can't wait for Mothership Zeta.

I've completed Point Lookout and Anchorage, played most of Broken Steel and just got The Pitt.
GR34
+215|6709|ALBERTA> CANADA
Post # 1901. I am downloading Point look out right now (XBL market)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard