DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6681|Disaster Free Zone

Sisco10 wrote:

Flecco wrote:

Sisco10 wrote:

AMMO!!!

Where can I get enough fucking ammo?!?! I can´t use my Chinese Assault rifle, cause no one in megaton is selling any. I can´t afford the Rock-It launcher schematics either. Shooting at my first super mutant with a small 10mm Pistol is fucken retarded!
My advice is to save ammo as much as possible, buy it when you can and always go for headshots at close range until you get a decent stockpile up.
Hm, is there a mod you might recommend me that brings in more ammo? Or makes the weapons less vulnerable to condition loss?

I´m kinda depressed when playing this game. This is mostly due to the setting. Man, a wasteland is a real bugger. Kudos for making it that convinving I guess.
But I can´t really get into the flow. For a shooter it´s too slow with not enough ammo (which pissed me off in Doom3 too). For an RPG it seems too fps-ly.
And is there no way to sprint?

Hm, I´ll guess I just try to find the Fallout pace, might increase the fun. Dunno.
Slow, boring and tedious describe this game the best. As RPG go its not very good and as FPS go its terrible.

Ohhh and the rock-it launcher is totally shit. The only (early game) gun is the hunting rifle, everything else is just a waste of space cause you'll never get enough ammo.
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6665|NT, like Mick Dundee

DrunkFace wrote:

Sisco10 wrote:

Hm, is there a mod you might recommend me that brings in more ammo? Or makes the weapons less vulnerable to condition loss?

I´m kinda depressed when playing this game. This is mostly due to the setting. Man, a wasteland is a real bugger. Kudos for making it that convinving I guess.
But I can´t really get into the flow. For a shooter it´s too slow with not enough ammo (which pissed me off in Doom3 too). For an RPG it seems too fps-ly.
And is there no way to sprint?

Hm, I´ll guess I just try to find the Fallout pace, might increase the fun. Dunno.
Slow, boring and tedious describe this game the best. As RPG go its not very good and as FPS go its terrible.

Ohhh and the rock-it launcher is totally shit. The only (early game) gun is the hunting rifle, everything else is just a waste of space cause you'll never get enough ammo.
? I wouldn't call it an RPG at all really.

I have 200 10mm, 100 .32, about 80 shotgun shells and 300 5.56mm. Just got to Galaxy News Radio. Only side quests I've done are Family Ties or whatever the vampire one is called and the Power of Atom. Raided the Springvale School too. I have everything from assault rifles to laser pistols and combat shotguns.

I only play Fallout for the setting though. Depressing it is, but also morbidly funny and I like dystopian/post-apocalyptic settings anyway. The classic music is a nice change too.

@ Sisco, I can't help with mods, I have a stock xbox version. Use melee weapons on dogs and rats n stuff, only use vats to shoot and do it up close.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6621|London, England
I wish I had a PC version so I could download the awesome mods:

http://www.gamerecoil.com/Fallout-3-Chi … -1206.html

/Thread
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6780|Great Brown North
i want that mod
Sisco
grandmaster league revivalist
+493|6344

Mekstizzle wrote:

/Thread
The character looks like a pedo, who wants to rape the children instead of dismembering them. Hm, maybe he already raped them.
https://www.abload.de/img/bf3-bf2ssig0250wvn.jpg
Mekstizzle
WALKER

Sisco10 wrote:

Mekstizzle wrote:

/Thread
The character looks like a pedo, who wants to rape the children instead of dismembering them. Hm, maybe he already raped them.
That's the whole point
Sisco
grandmaster league revivalist
+493|6344

Mekstizzle wrote:

Sisco10 wrote:

Mekstizzle wrote:

/Thread
That's the whole point
Yeah. Figured. lol.
https://www.abload.de/img/bf3-bf2ssig0250wvn.jpg
farmerfez
o wut?
+78|6531

lawl mods are teh pr0
{M5}Sniper3
Typical white person.
+389|6760|San Antonio, Texas
So, without reading all 66 pages...

Do you think this game is good enough to get? (I loved stalker and oblivion but not sure about this game.)

So what is it? Thumbs up or thumbs down?
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6538|Long Island, New York

{M5}Sniper3 wrote:

Do you think this game is good enough to get? (I loved stalker and oblivion but not sure about this game.)

If you loved those games, you'll love this.

Plus, Liam fucking Neeson.

Get it.

DLC is out on Tuesday.
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6681|Disaster Free Zone

{M5}Sniper3 wrote:

Its similar style to oblivion though a lot worse, much more frustrating, depressing and as far as I can tell the story is pretty pointless.
seymorebutts443
Ready for combat
+211|6595|Belchertown Massachusetts, USA

Poseidon wrote:

{M5}Sniper3 wrote:

Get it.

DLC is out on Tuesday.
Buy Fallout 3
insert into game machine
????
Profit!

srsly, it is an amazing game, a lot to do, excellent graphics and a beast storyline. worth getting in my opinion.
Eagle
Togs8896 is my evil alter ego
+567|6631|New Hampshire, USA

Poseidon wrote:

{M5}Sniper3 wrote:

Get it.

DLC is out on Tuesday.
https://members.shaw.ca/david.p.z.888/star_wars/pics/qui-gon_jinn.jpg

Need I say moar?
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/14407/Sig_Pats.jpg
farmerfez
o wut?
+78|6531

yeah buy this game then get the mods and make yourself look awsm
Dookie0119
+43|5778
Should I buy Operation: Anchorage or The Pitt?
I have 1300 MS points to spend.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
the pitt looks better
Xblade-3o5-
Oi, Suzy!
+113|6753|Florida, United States

Dookie0119 wrote:

You should wait until a review of the pitt comes out. Even though anchorage was short, this items you get for finishing the quest are gold, like the Chinese Ops Suit.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6468
Anchorage is kinda shit.

Basically the simulation that the DLC is in removes all the cool/fun parts of Fallout 3, and the game is basically a shitty FPS for the 2 hours you're in the sim world.

Also if you wanted to play the sim part again (don't know why ya' would though), to fucking bad, you can't go back without making a new character.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6538|Long Island, New York

Dookie0119 wrote:

Depends...do you want Winterized T-51B Armor, the Gauss Rifle ( high powered sniper rifle), Jingwei's Shock Sword and the Chinese Stealth Armor? Or do you want Stylized Power Armor, Red Raider Armor, The Infiltrator (automatic sniper rifle), and the AutoAxe?

You can also go back to The Pitt which could be taken into consideration.

Tbh, I'd probably go with The Pitt.

Last edited by Poseidon (2009-03-23 18:24:33)

Locoloki
I got Mug 222 at Gritty's!!!!
+216|6640|Your moms bedroom
so can we dl at midnight?
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6468
I've been messing around with the GECK recently.

3 shot Gauss Rifle FOR GREAT JUSTICE!
farmerfez
o wut?
+78|6531

pssh you should download FOOK.

So many awsm weapons my head is spinning xD
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6780|Great Brown North
where do you get these mods?
OmniDeath
~
+726|6644

krazed wrote:

where do you get these mods?
http://www.fallout3nexus.com/index.php

I'd start by clicking "Top 50" on the right.
Dookie0119
+43|5778

Poseidon wrote:

Dookie0119 wrote:

Depends...do you want Winterized T-51B Armor, the Gauss Rifle ( high powered sniper rifle), Jingwei's Shock Sword and the Chinese Stealth Armor? Or do you want Stylized Power Armor, Red Raider Armor, The Infiltrator (automatic sniper rifle), and the AutoAxe?

You can also go back to The Pitt which could be taken into consideration.

Tbh, I'd probably go with The Pitt.
I'll go with The Pitt, as long as I can go back to it when I finish all the quests.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard