Burwhale
Save the BlobFish!
+136|6230|Brisneyland
Turns out the Dodge Viper ACS is!

https://www.caradvice.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/acr08_051600.thumbnail.jpg

With FIA World Touring Car Championship driver Tom Coronel behind the wheel, Dodge has claimed victory in a time of 7:22.1 using its absolutely insane Viper ACR.
I know the GTR V spec hasnt been around yet, but it better be good to match this.
Trigger_Happy_92
Uses the TV missle too much
+394|6657
*Waits for SealXo to say something along the lines of "But the vette is the cheapest fastest car look at the price of that ACR its god awful ugly ls9 powerplant is total win you sir get a +1 for agreeing with me omg CLK black edition runs laps around the viper" or something*
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6672|NT, like Mick Dundee

Does like the Dodge.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6294|eng
Nissan GT-R V Spec 7:25, can't beat the GT-R at value for money.

Fasest road legal car around it is Radical SR-8 at 6:55.
#rekt
chittydog
less busy
+586|6843|Kubra, Damn it!

The Viper looks sooo much better than the 'Vette. Not that Corvettes look bad, but the Viper is a beautiful machine.
aerodynamic
FOCKING HELL
+241|5761|Roma
Still prefer the Nissan GT-R, such a magnificent car.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/8ea27f2d75b353b0a18b096ed75ec5e142da7cc2.png
menzo
̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏&#
+616|6454|Amsterdam‫
Fuck yeah Dutch driver!!
https://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee37/menzo2003/fredbf2.png
TimmmmaaaaH
Damn, I... had something for this
+725|6447|Brisbane, Australia

Trigger_Happy_92 wrote:

*Waits for SealXo to say something along the lines of "But the vette is the cheapest fastest car look at the price of that ACR its god awful ugly ls9 powerplant is total win you sir get a +1 for agreeing with me omg CLK black edition runs laps around the viper" or something*
MERCEDES SLK BLACK IS SO MUCH BETTER THAN A FUCKIGN FERRARI...LIKE THEY ARENT BOTH CARS, ONE IS A CAR....THE OTHER IS A MERCEDES@!
https://bf3s.com/sigs/5e6a35c97adb20771c7b713312c0307c23a7a36a.png
The#1Spot
+105|6547|byah

chittydog wrote:

The Viper looks sooo much better than the 'Vette. Not that Corvettes look bad, but the Viper is a beautiful machine.
I will admit that the dodge is more like a road going race car and the Corvette ZR1 is a wanna be race car.
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6294|eng

TimmmmaaaaH wrote:

Trigger_Happy_92 wrote:

MERCEDES SLK BLACK IS SO MUCH BETTER THAN A FUCKIGN FERRARI...LIKE THEY ARENT BOTH CARS, ONE IS A CAR....THE OTHER IS A MERCEDES@!
50% OF THE TIME ITALIAN CARS WORK ALL THE TIME L()L!!!!11!!@###'! is another one he likes
#rekt
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6740|St. Andrews / Oslo

chittydog wrote:

no it's not.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
ghettoperson
+1,943|6657

Jenspm wrote:

chittydog wrote:

no it's not.
His first sentence was correct. It went badly downhill from there.
Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6578|USA
I did not see this coming at all.
SealXo
+309|6543

Mint Sauce wrote:

TimmmmaaaaH wrote:

Trigger_Happy_92 wrote:

50% OF THE TIME ITALIAN CARS WORK ALL THE TIME L()L!!!!11!!@###'! is another one he likes
lul i like viperz?
And this cars lack of air conditioning probably has to do with the 4 seconds. jk
and its a acr not a acs

Last edited by SealXo (2008-08-28 10:15:39)

Ryan
+1,230|6851|Alberta, Canada

I would enjoy that car. Along with the new Challenger
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6545|Long Island, New York
Hey, as long as it's American, I don't care.

You know we Americans need to keep our cars on top in order to keep ourselves well hung.
wensleydale8
+81|6777|LEEDS!!!!!, Yorkshire

Mint Sauce wrote:

TimmmmaaaaH wrote:

Trigger_Happy_92 wrote:

and the other 50% of the time there trying to figure which is the best side to play ball with.
Dear God please let my karma one day reach 100, whether it be tomorrow or 1000 years in the future i want it to happen.
SealXo
+309|6543

Poseidon wrote:

You know we Americans need to keep our cars on top in order to keep ourselves well hung.
I want the new camaro ss. 4.8 seconds damn.
I saw a new challenger, its a fucking beast. (dodge)

Last edited by SealXo (2008-08-28 11:02:35)

Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6545|Long Island, New York

SealXo wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

So do I. But I might go classic and restore a '69 or a '72.

So, who knows.
i g
Banned
+876|5872|GA

sicknasty
SealXo
+309|6543

Poseidon wrote:

SealXo wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

So do I. But I might go classic and restore a '69 or a '72.

So, who knows.
My grandpa has a 68' ss 396 and its all original outside but the inside has cobra searts, a roll cage and no carpet (no interior at all for that matter) its the most fun car ive ever driven. And the wheels look cool there black hubless heels. The only downside is the brakes die every two or three races cuz itsa automatic

Classics are always the most fun, but it will eat your gas and you need to maintain the parts cuz they wernt that great back then.

Last edited by SealXo (2008-08-28 11:08:20)

wensleydale8
+81|6777|LEEDS!!!!!, Yorkshire
SealXo is in the building.

I repeat

SealXo is in the building.
Dear God please let my karma one day reach 100, whether it be tomorrow or 1000 years in the future i want it to happen.
VicktorVauhn
+319|6400|Southern California

Mint Sauce wrote:

While it still is a beast, and still is good value for the money... make sure you realize you will never buy a GTR from a dealership for the price Nissan said they cost.

Some dealerships have been marking the car up as much as 20k....

Also ownership costs of a vette are still in the normal car range, One of the other forums I am on often is a nissan forum, and one of the guys is a tech at a shop certified to sell the GTR... here are some fun facts from the training classes he was required to attend.

Here are some interesting Facts.
-Can only launch the car 15 times before the transmission gives out. The most Nissan has got was 34 launches.
-The fluid lists at 80 dollars a quart. It costs dealerships 49.99 a quart. The car takes 10 quarts.
-The warranty depends on the driving, there is a black box in it just like an airplane.
-Customers have to sign a waiver stating they will not complain about brake or transmission noise.
-The brakes MUST be replaced at the same time, cost for replacing 6500.
-If something goes wrong other than an oil change at the dealership, a special team needs to be called and your outta a car for a while.

So yea. Sounds promising. Sounds fast, for a couple of months.
So yeah, still an amazing piece of machinery, still a lot of performance for the money.... But the costs are much higher then they make it seem, especially when you end up getting charged $800 in fluid alone.

Maybe not super car prices, but still super car maintenance... Your GTR cannot even get an alignment with out a special alignment rack.
SealXo
+309|6543

VicktorVauhn wrote:

Mint Sauce wrote:

While it still is a beast, and still is good value for the money... make sure you realize you will never buy a GTR from a dealership for the price Nissan said they cost.

Some dealerships have been marking the car up as much as 20k....

Also ownership costs of a vette are still in the normal car range, One of the other forums I am on often is a nissan forum, and one of the guys is a tech at a shop certified to sell the GTR... here are some fun facts from the training classes he was required to attend.

Here are some interesting Facts.
-Can only launch the car 15 times before the transmission gives out. The most Nissan has got was 34 launches.
-The fluid lists at 80 dollars a quart. It costs dealerships 49.99 a quart. The car takes 10 quarts.
-The warranty depends on the driving, there is a black box in it just like an airplane.
-Customers have to sign a waiver stating they will not complain about brake or transmission noise.
-The brakes MUST be replaced at the same time, cost for replacing 6500.
-If something goes wrong other than an oil change at the dealership, a special team needs to be called and your outta a car for a while.

So yea. Sounds promising. Sounds fast, for a couple of months.
So yeah, still an amazing piece of machinery, still a lot of performance for the money.... But the costs are much higher then they make it seem, especially when you end up getting charged $800 in fluid alone.

Maybe not super car prices, but still super car maintenance... Your GTR cannot even get an alignment with out a special alignment rack.
Needs BMW service. (:
i g
Banned
+876|5872|GA

my friend just bought a z06

i get to drive it tonight

im so fucking pumped

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard