Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6549|Long Island, New York
Do you even read the titles of the videos you post?

"Obama Speech - Teleprompter Goes Out"

Yeah, I'd fuck up too if a speech I was planning on READING would suddenly GO OUT.

Last edited by Poseidon (2008-08-28 21:10:09)

SealXo
+309|6548

Poseidon wrote:

Yeah, I'd fuck up too if a speech I was planning on READING would suddenly GO OUT.
"uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh that question is above my pay grade"

just answer the damn thing what a stupid thing to say youre running for the highest office in the land.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

SealXo wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

just answer the damn thing what a stupid thing to say youre running for the highest office in the land.
...Didn't even respond to me. What else could I expect from someone who's vehemently pro-McSame.

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v702/osgood35nyi/2364947691_55882b2132.jpg
stolen from gs
SealXo
+309|6548

Poseidon wrote:

SealXo wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

...Didn't even respond to me. What else could I expect from someone who's vehemently pro-McSame.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v702/ … 2b2132.jpg
stolen from gs
Im tired of hearing all these idiots going mcsame mcbush mcblah blah
and that we need change and we need to take the country back

define change, its always fucking said every time a lib is on the news, and i never get a definition of what it actually means

define taking america back

Last edited by SealXo (2008-08-28 21:16:40)

Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

SealXo wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

SealXo wrote:

stolen from gs

define change, its always fucking said every time a lib is on the news, and i never get a definition of what it actually means

You're tired of hearing it? It's the truth. Look how we were during Clinton - now look how we are during Bush. I don't care how much somebody might hate Clinton - he led this country to one of it's best and most prosperous times.

I think it speaks for itself.

Last edited by Poseidon (2008-08-28 21:17:56)

SealXo
+309|6548

Poseidon wrote:

SealXo wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

stolen from gs

You're tired of hearing it? It's the truth. Look how we were during Clinton - now look how we are during Bush.

Define Change.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

SealXo wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

SealXo wrote:

You're tired of hearing it? It's the truth. Look how we were during Clinton - now look how we are during Bush.

Define Change.
I don't know where to start.

http://www.barackobama.com/issues/
SealXo
+309|6548

Poseidon wrote:

SealXo wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

Define Change.
I don't know where to start.

http://www.barackobama.com/issues/
Ill just pick a random issue out of this hat...

Homeland Security

Five years after 9/11, our country is still unprepared for a terrorist attack. From improving security for our transit systems and chemical plants, to increasing cargo screening in our airports and seaports, the recommendations of the 9/11 Commission have been underfunded and ignored. The 9/11 Commission gave the government five F's and 12 D's on the implementation of its recommendations. Senator Obama is a member of the Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee and has supported efforts to base homeland security spending on risk rather than pork-barrel politics. He has also introduced legislation to strengthen chemical plant and drinking water security and to enhance disaster preparedness.
Obama wants to water down the patriot act which stopped the guys from blowing JFK and the guy trying to snip the cables on the brooklyn bridge. The Patriot Act has no evidence of ever being abused. They say these guys could have never done it, but the guy in JFK worked in the airports cargo. They always say, oh no they could have never done it!

the guy who bombed oklahoma got a rental truck loaded it with fertalizer and blew the place sky high.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
Yeah, the Terrorist Watch List is working out oh so well.

You know an 8 year old boy is on it, right?

Obama doesn't want to completely eviscerate the Patriot Act. He wants to rework it. It, and everything else this administration has failed to do. You realize other countries have stopped terrorist plots (Germany, for one) without having to use TPA, right?
SealXo
+309|6548
Here ill do another one

Economy

As president, Barack Obama will implement a 21st century economic agenda to help ensure that America can compete in a global economy, and ensure the middle class is thriving and growing. He will increase investments in infrastructure, energy independence, education, and research and development; modernize and simplify our tax code so it provides greater opportunity and relief to more Americans; and implement trade policies that benefit American workers and increase the export of American goods.
Wrong. He will raise capital gains back to 28% which actually decreases government revenues. 1 in 4 famlies on stock. The stock market will go to the shit, which it already is. Any worse and well be in a depression.

Doubling social security
doubling medicade.

The dems say that our unemployment is SO bad but its at a 4 decade low... The economy grew 3.3% this quarter.

Times are bad, and taxes will make them worse.

Last edited by SealXo (2008-08-28 21:32:53)

SealXo
+309|6548

Poseidon wrote:

Yeah, the Terrorist Watch List is working out oh so well.

You know an 8 year old boy is on it, right?

Obama doesn't want to completely eviscerate the Patriot Act. He wants to rework it. It, and everything else this administration has failed to do. You realize other countries have stopped terrorist plots (Germany, for one) without having to use TPA, right?
We would have never caught the guy snipping the cables without it.
462nd NSP653
Devout Moderate, Empty Head.
+57|6696
Not a pro-Bush guy myself but to compare Clinton's administration to Bush's is asinine.  Clinton did not have 9/11 or the aftermath to deal with.  But Bush didn't have to deal with LewinskyGate either.  Don't compare the two, world events prohibit it from being even remotely debatable.

I liked Clinton for the same reason I like Obama...he fills people with hope and hopeful people help themselves. Hopeful people rise to challenges.  But his lack of experience concerns me.

I'm leery about McCain because I'm not sure we can take another four years of the same hopelessness and I just don't think McCain is dynamic enough to fill people with hope.  He very well may have some sound policies.  Those could help matters but it would be the administration trying to fix the ills we currently have....not the people themselves doing it.  I'd prefer the latter.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

SealXo wrote:

Here ill do another one

Economy

As president, Barack Obama will implement a 21st century economic agenda to help ensure that America can compete in a global economy, and ensure the middle class is thriving and growing. He will increase investments in infrastructure, energy independence, education, and research and development; modernize and simplify our tax code so it provides greater opportunity and relief to more Americans; and implement trade policies that benefit American workers and increase the export of American goods.
Wrong. He will raise capital gains back to 28% which actually decreases government revenues. 1 in 4 famlies on stock. The stock market will go to the shit, which it already is. Any worse and well be in a depression.

Doubling social security
doubling medicade.

The dems say that our unemployment is SO bad but its at a 4 decade low... The economy grew 3.3% this quarter.

"Here I'll do another one". Why don't you just admit that the policies of George W Bush have failed? His 8 years have been a complete failure.

It makes total sense that the states with the lowest national IQ average are red states.

I'm not going to at this with you all night, because I'll just mark off your arguments one by one - as I've done several times.
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6719|67.222.138.85
If you want to find two people are the same try Obama and McCain. Honestly now the presidential election is about McCain getting as far away from Bush as possible and Obama getting as far away from McCain as possible with his idiotic change bullshit. I don't find either candidate significantly better over the other when it actually comes to issues, but Obama's campaign sounds like something out of Futurama.
SealXo
+309|6548

Poseidon wrote:

SealXo wrote:

Here ill do another one

Economy

Doubling social security
doubling medicade.

"Here I'll do another one". Why don't you just admit that the policies of George W Bush have failed? His 8 years have been a complete failure.

It makes total sense that the states with the lowest national IQ average are red states.

I'm not going to at this with you all night, because I'll just mark off your arguments one by one - as I've done several times.
Sure they have, but McCain isnt george bush.
Revenues rose 88% when capital was cut in 03.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

SealXo wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

SealXo wrote:

Here ill do another one

Doubling social security
doubling medicade.

Sure they have, but McCain isnt george bush.
Revenues rose 88% when capital was cut in 03.
Yeah, you're right.

He's not George Bush.

He's just older and not as bad of a public speaker. Although he's getting there...
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6165|what

Great, now I'm trying to work out what Bush will be like once he turns senile.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
SealXo
+309|6548

Poseidon wrote:

He's not George Bush.
Thank you, thats what i was trying to achieve.

Im not pro mccain im just anti obama. the bill ayres shit scares me along with everything else

Last edited by SealXo (2008-08-28 21:37:32)

Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

SealXo wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

He's not George Bush.

Im not pro mccain im just anti obama. the bill ayres shit scares me along with everything else
He's not George Bush on a personal level. I have the utmost respect for McCain. He's an incredible person and was a member of our Armed Forces. That alone gets my respect.

George Bush neither gets my respect on both a personal and a political level. Hell, any level.

However, he basically is George Bush on a political level.

edit: I use bold too much.

Last edited by Poseidon (2008-08-28 21:39:47)

SealXo
+309|6548

Poseidon wrote:

SealXo wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

He's not George Bush.

He's not George Bush on a personal level. I have the utmost respect for McCain. He's an incredible person and was a member of our Armed Forces. That alone gets my respect.

George Bush neither gets my respect on both a personal and a political level. Hell, any level.

I think democrats are cool and i believe in a lot of the stuff they try to accomplish. I just think right now is the wrong time to, with the dow at 11,000 and people suffering, the last thing we need is corporations to pass the tax down to us to further inflate prices. And I believe hes going to run us into the ground.

universal everything sounds great, but paying for it is the reality.

Last edited by SealXo (2008-08-28 21:43:07)

Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

SealXo wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

SealXo wrote:

I think democrats are cool and i believe in a lot of the stuff they try to accomplish. I just think right now is the wrong time to, with the dow at 11,000 and people suffering, the last thing we need is corporations to pass the tax down to us to further inflate prices. And I believe hes going to run us into the ground.

We're not already in the ground? -shrugs-
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6719|67.222.138.85

Poseidon wrote:

SealXo wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

And this is the problem. People don't understand just how good we have it.

Just please, nobody jinx it lol.
SealXo
+309|6548

Poseidon wrote:

SealXo wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

Well go up if we have lower taxes to stimulate the economy but more taxes and shit like a global poverty tax.... well, we havnt even see the beginning. tax and spend is doom.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

SealXo wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

SealXo wrote:

Well go up if we have lower taxes to stimulate the economy but more taxes and shit like a global poverty tax.... well, we havnt even see the beginning. tax and spend is doom.
I say we just nuke earth.

Solves the problem.

Bring it on, Ruskies.
SealXo
+309|6548

Poseidon wrote:

SealXo wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

I say we just nuke earth.

Solves the problem.

Bring it on, Ruskies.
wat

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard