Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6601|132 and Bush

How to handle a setup.

Courtesy of C-SPAN

In this 1988 Road to the White House, Sen. Joe Biden (D-DE) about his plans to run
for president and outlined his political agenda. He was also asked about his academic
record.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6406|North Carolina
Good lord...  he fried that fucker...

In certain ways, Biden reminds me of the Bulworth character.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6601|132 and Bush

Turquoise wrote:

Good lord...  he fried that fucker...

In certain ways, Biden reminds me of the Bulworth character.
Yes he did .

Frank did have a point about questioning credentials though..lol
Xbone Stormsurgezz
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6530|Global Command
I have a higher IQ.
My penis is bigger.
My wife is hotter.
My bank account is fatter.
Mymymymememem

What this country needs is LEADers. lol.

Which failed presidential bid of Bidens was this?
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6454|The Twilight Zone
He sounds dumb.
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6601|132 and Bush

.Sup wrote:

He sounds dumb.
Intelligent contribution.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6707|67.222.138.85
Size of penis is more indicative of the caliber of a person than IQ without a doubt. Not to mention the ability to avoid dropping your entire resume at the drop of a hat.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6601|132 and Bush

ATG wrote:

I have a higher IQ.
My penis is bigger.
My wife is hotter.
Mymymymememem

If someone is going to question your academic performance what the fuck are you supposed to do? Roll over? That's not very "leader like" now is it?
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Turquoise
O Canada

ATG wrote:

I have a higher IQ.
My penis is bigger.
My wife is hotter.
Mymymymememem

Biden typically fails at presidential elections because he's too honest.  He doesn't bother with PC bullshit.  I like that about him even though I don't necessarily agree with all his views.
.Sup
be nice

Kmarion wrote:

.Sup wrote:

He sounds dumb.
I got karma for it so it must be.
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6690|Tampa Bay Florida
At first he sounded like a dick but he sounded alright throughout the rest of it.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6530|Global Command
I love youtube clips of Biden saying how Obama is unqualified, and the McCain ad is win.

The picked Biden because he and McCain hate each other and they figure Biden will trick McCain into snapping and telling him to go fuck himself so they can say " gee, would you want the BUTTTON in this guys power? "

So transparent.

Biden will be Obamas Cheney if he wins.
Turquoise
O Canada

ATG wrote:

I love youtube clips of Biden saying how Obama is unqualified, and the McCain ad is win.

The picked Biden because he and McCain hate each other and they figure Biden will trick McCain into snapping and telling him to go fuck himself so they can say " gee, would you want the BUTTTON in this guys power? "

So transparent.

What?...  Look, Biden may have his problems, but comparing him to Cheney is way off.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6601|132 and Bush

.Sup wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

.Sup wrote:

He sounds dumb.
I got karma for it so it must be.
Someone else must have identified with your well thought out reply.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
ghettoperson
+1,943|6650

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Size of penis is more indicative of the caliber of a person than IQ without a doubt. Not to mention the ability to avoid dropping your entire resume at the drop of a hat.
Whilst I'm aware you're pointing out how irrelevant IQ's are, I think comparing it to penis size might be a tad ridiculous.
Flaming_Maniac

Turquoise wrote:

ATG wrote:

I have a higher IQ.
My penis is bigger.
My wife is hotter.
Mymymymememem

Biden typically fails at presidential elections because he's too honest.  He doesn't bother with PC bullshit.  I like that about him even though I don't necessarily agree with all his views.
       |----------------------------------------|----------------------------------------------|------------------------------------|
Joe Biden                                       Boastful                                      Common Decency                     Political Correctness

going by that video anyways
Lotta_Drool
Spit
+350|6184|Ireland
He sounds like a pompous ass. 

My response would have been " Its public record, get to your point. "
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6601|132 and Bush

ATG wrote:

So transparent.

Biden is going to "trick" McCain into snapping.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
ghettoperson
+1,943|6650

Lotta_Drool wrote:

What?! A pompous ass in politics?!
Flaming_Maniac

ghettoperson wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Whilst I'm aware you're pointing out how irrelevant IQ's are, I think comparing it to penis size might be a tad ridiculous.
Hardly. Basic evolutionary principles inherently gives more credit to those with obvious sexual advantages.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6601|132 and Bush

Lotta_Drool wrote:

You would have sounded like a pompous question dodging ass. It's no win. You might as well beat the wolves back if they are going to spin it any way they want.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
.Sup
be nice
You will have to excuse me for asking something you all well know but is he a Democrat or a Republican?
Turquoise
O Canada

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

ATG wrote:

I have a higher IQ.
My penis is bigger.
My wife is hotter.
Mymymymememem

|----------------------------------------|----------------------------------------------|--------------------------------------------|
Joe Biden                                       Boastful                                      Common Decency                               Political Correctness

going by that video anyways
Explain.  How is he being politically correct?  He pretty much laid the whole thing out there.  The Democrats used to work on social principles, not on numbers.  That's what he was talking about with the Civil Rights Movement.  If anything, he was blasting both parties for how failed economics were taking precedence over principles in 1988.

Reagan stimulated the economy through necessary tax cuts, but he fucked things up with all the debt he accrued via the arms race and mandatory drug sentencing that was filling up our prisons even back then.  But yeah, it's not just Reagan's fault.  The Democrats had a majority in both houses for most of the 80s, so they fucked up too.  That's basically what Biden was talking about.

That was hardly politically correct.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6601|132 and Bush

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Hardly. Basic evolutionary principles inherently gives more credit to those with obvious sexual advantages.
Fm has been studying penis size for awhile. I'm going to assume he knows what he is talking about.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Turquoise
O Canada

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

If procriation means more to you than intellectual ability, sure.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard